Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Florida (Sales) (https://honda-tech.com/forums/florida-sales-60/)
-   -   Another stolen civic in the west palm beach, FL area... (https://honda-tech.com/forums/florida-sales-60/another-stolen-civic-west-palm-beach-fl-area-2496874/)

MilanoRedEk99 02-10-2009 07:21 AM

Another stolen civic in the west palm beach, FL area...

2 Attachment(s)
My car was stolen last night from my house, in the west palm beach, FL area. I had this car for a total of 3 months since I bought it, be on the lookout if you see anything or parts in the FL area thanks.
Attached Images

redb16coupe 02-10-2009 09:35 AM

Re: Another stolen civic in the west palm beach, FL area...

pm me exact area im local and will keep an eye out

MilanoRedEk99 02-10-2009 12:29 PM

As far as parts has a stock y8 engine with just header and intake, Drag DR-16 wheels in gunmetal 17" wrapped in some crappy sunny tires, megan racing muffler with a custom exhaust, interior was stock only a fidanza short shifter with and ctr boot, a pioneer cd player with 2 orion 10" subs and a jbl 600bp amp, lowered in stock shocks with no brand coilovers from egay, 10k hids, yellow depo fog lights, egay type r grill and front and rear type lip painted gunmetal that's all I could think of right now thanks for all the input, I'll keep you guys updated.

2fastek 02-10-2009 12:34 PM

glfh

JDM_SOHC 02-10-2009 01:10 PM

look into a lil bitch named Giovanni Elera.... jacked my car and some other civics and got away with it... Went into hidin i assume cuz he's never at his crib... He chills with a buncha local jits who think they're slick by jackin hondas an sellin other peoples shit for cash, but one day they'll get some karma bet that... I'd ask around, and use the name I gave u to see if anyone got shit to say... He got arrested 2 months before jackin my shit, for jackin a integra and gettin caught off Congress down near Hypoluxo area... GL findin ur shit tho bro, hopefully u have better luck than i did...

JDMstatus95 02-10-2009 02:25 PM

damn goodluck with your car. the stole my cousins black ek hatch awhile(2months back) back still havent found anything...we suspect it was some cuban named leo whos doing dirt in palm beach. drives a greenish rsx(really bad quarter panel damage) with h.i.ds. word is he's chopping up the cars! ill keep a look out around lk worth.

MilanoRedEk99 02-10-2009 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by JDMstatus95 (Post 37361582)
damn goodluck with your car. the stole my cousins black ek hatch awhile(2months back) back still havent found anything...we suspect it was some cuban named leo whos doing dirt in palm beach. drives a greenish rsx(really bad quarter panel damage) with h.i.ds. word is he's chopping up the cars! ill keep a look out around lk worth.

Thanks for that man I really appreciate it.

Ls92 02-10-2009 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by redb16coupe (Post 37357755)
pm me exact area im local and will keep an eye out

x2

EJ1_Sleeper 02-10-2009 06:49 PM

youve got eyes in broward as well. Sorry for the loss man.

MilanoRedEk99 02-10-2009 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by EJ1_Sleeper (Post 37365553)
youve got eyes in broward as well. Sorry for the loss man.

Thanks a lot man.

h23vtechlude 02-10-2009 07:18 PM

my boy jus bought a stock y8 off some guy on craigs list valve cover n all ne detailed pics of the motor lmk a.s.a.p b4 we lose contact with this guy were in coral springs but shit can move around real fast lmk man

Unknown Racing 02-10-2009 08:00 PM

youve got 2 sets of eyes in broward now. sorry man. did you have any protection? alarm?

jdmasfuk 02-10-2009 08:29 PM

sry to hear bout ur lose i no how it is my em1 was stolen 2weeks ago in orlando still havnt heard anything yet https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-acura-28/stolen-em1-red-si-orlando-fl-2484004/.. gl

greddy2smoke 02-12-2009 11:46 PM

you got a set of eyes in hollywood too.stole my buddies car at the drag strip but we got it back 2 day partly stripped.. sorry bruh