Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Engine Management and Tuning (https://honda-tech.com/forums/engine-management-tuning-124/)
-   -   Northeast Tuners?? (https://honda-tech.com/forums/engine-management-tuning-124/northeast-tuners-3039784/)

DispicableB 03-22-2012 08:10 PM

Northeast Tuners??

Any recommendations for tuners in the northeast? I'm in Vermont and there is nothing around. I've really only heard about Synapse in NY. Looking to tune with Neptune.

Aesthetic Gains 03-23-2012 04:05 AM

Re: Northeast Tuners??

Originally Posted by DispicableB (Post 47073331)
Any recommendations for tuners in the northeast? I'm in Vermont and there is nothing around. I've really only heard about Synapse in NY. Looking to tune with Neptune.

Synapse will take very good care of you. The tuner Morgan is very knowledgeable. I have several close friends that have done business with them with no complaints at all.

If you're willing to travel further south (about 1 hour and 45 minutes more), there is always Xenocron. I have done business with Xenocron for the past few years and the guys there always treat me right.

HRTuning 03-23-2012 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tonio (Post 47074230)
Synapse will take very good care of you. The tuner Morgan is very knowledgeable. I have several close friends that have done business with them with no complaints at all.

If you're willing to travel further south (about 1 hour and 45 minutes more), there is always Xenocron. I have done business with Xenocron for the past few years and the guys there always treat me right.

Good recommendations.

jdmgsr98 03-23-2012 07:59 AM

for one synapse no longer touchs/tunes w neptune rtp only hondata s300... so no morgan wont tune u w neptne rtp...my buddies and i have went to synapse and morgan numerous times and they r great.. they did my swap and my buddies h22 swap w gt30r ... but for tunning i am goin to xenocron.. prices r a little better and they tune neptune rtp

HRTuning 03-23-2012 08:28 AM

Thanks for the info. I had seen a post from him and I thought he said he was still willing to help out NepTune customers. Must have read that wrong. :)

SQ is the SQUAD 03-23-2012 12:45 PM

Xenocron has a new in house tuner, great guy, great service as always.

HRTuning 03-23-2012 12:59 PM

Yup, Chris Delgado is up there now. Perfect teamup.

jdmgsr98 03-23-2012 01:54 PM

yea im takin my car to xenocron next month.. was gunna go to synapse sence they did my swap but morgan wont tune neptune rtp ne more which is what i want so im goin to the xenocron dyno cell

HRTuning 03-23-2012 02:09 PM

I definitely appreciate you sticking with NepTune for your choice in management. That dyno cell is pretty amazing!

boostedgeezer 03-25-2012 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by DispicableB (Post 47073331)

Do yourself a favor and take the ride to Xenocron you will be more than happy that u did. Chris Delgado tuned an all motor car for us that we were very happy with runs perfect. Either way you are in very good hands..

xenocron 03-25-2012 10:38 AM

Thanks for the great recommendations guys!

DispicableB 03-26-2012 04:56 AM

Thanks for the recommendations, it's difficult not having any shops around.

kbouchard1092 03-30-2012 08:20 AM

Kinetic motorworks...Located in hampstead NH. Kineticmotorworks.com

They tuned my car below... Only have good things to say about them