Notices
Engine Management and Tuning Crome, NepTune, Hondata, AEM, MOTEC

How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

How do i install my hondata 4 port Boost by gear solenoid says MAC on the solenoid. I have the fittings and i know where to mount those.. But the two wires where do i mount that? the two wires are black. and no instructions on where to mount the wires?? i need help and want to make sure i do it right.
i have a 1995 civic vx with my ECU is a p28 HondataS300V3 says built in boost by gear?

where do i mount these wires both black wires. do i mount the boost by gear with the extra wires sticking out of my hondata s300v3 aux. wires? or how can i insall this i wanna make sure i do it right...
need help thanks….
​​​​​​​
Old 08-23-2017, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

Boost Control Solenoid Installation
Old 08-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Post Re: How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

Originally Posted by Spunkster
hey i figured out the routing for the hoses. but my question is about the wiring.
i loacted A11 on the ecu pins on my ecu. I've connected one wire from the solenoid soldered A11 ok. since its not used i didn't t into it i just put it one wire.

the next I've looked online for the wiring for the other voltage. i currently have a civic vx some guys online and youtube used the A25 in ecu.
but my question is that is it okay that i use it.
i bought a kit from ry wire that converted my 5 wire o2 to the 3 wire o2 kit. that A25 is already tapped into for my O2 sensor?

for my solenoid should i use another source or can i use the same tapped soldered wire A25 as with the o2 conversion???
please lmk. i don't wanna make a mistake.. the A25 is already tapped.

thanks in advance….
Old 08-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 95 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

Ecu needs to have the pwm components installed to work. For a p28, one wire to a11, the other wire to a 12v ignition source. I just tapped into my fusebox where my gauages are ran to.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Post Re: How do i install my Hondata4Port Boost by gear solenoid. CONTROLER two wires?

Originally Posted by ls joker
Ecu needs to have the pwm components installed to work. For a p28, one wire to a11, the other wire to a 12v ignition source. I just tapped into my fusebox where my gauages are ran to.
ok i got boost by gear solenoid vacuum hooked up. i have the pam components with my hondata. for my p28 ecu.
what fuse did u use your fuse box?? ….
​​​​​​​please let me know thanks...