Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

What ever happen to RJ DEVERA?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What ever happen to RJ DEVERA?

Figured everyone is wondering where everyone else is at might as well ask another who is supposed to be on the track.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA? (bergenholtzracing)

hes big pimpin'...he does the road racing thing now...he has an orange rsx that runs the honda challenge series
Old 05-20-2004, 06:21 PM
HT's Biggest Loser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA? (bergenholtzracing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bergenholtzracing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Figured everyone is wondering where everyone else is </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok, ill go next.. Where is the Bergenholtz Brothers, lol

The thing with RJ is, he was never anywhere to begin with, so who cares where he is now

Sorry RJ..
Old 05-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ii thought Andy Hope was the driver of his car. RJ isnt even driving it. wassup with that.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (exospeedAMcrx)

i didnt say rj was driving...hes andys sugar daddy
Old 05-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (myke)

jojo has the chassis maybe?
Old 05-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Lierley Fab

Default Re: (Turbo R)

his new car is being finnshed by willie rells sr
Old 05-21-2004, 04:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA? (SIXTYdashONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SIXTYdashONE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ok, ill go next.. Where is the Bergenholtz Brothers, lol

The thing with RJ is, he was never anywhere to begin with, so who cares where he is now

Sorry RJ..</TD></TR></TABLE>

i say who cares where all these people are at now. NO MORE THREADS ABOUT WHERE IS BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! nobody cares.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:23 AM

http://www.teamtraxion.com

ask around

Old 05-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA? (Gravy)

I agree he was never really anybody in the Import world.. Anyone who allows himself to be portraid the way he was in FF deserves no respect.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA? (bluebird)

He was someone big in the car show scene, he should have just stuck there
Old 05-21-2004, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck on RJ trying to drag race.
i agree he shoulda stuck with the show scene and the corporate world.

I never really understood the show scene. you pay someone to do the bodywork on your car, you buy these pre-molded body kits, you pay someone to paint the car and you get the interior done by someone and in the end you get credibility for being an innovator?
and you didnt even touch the damn thing. haha.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:20 AM

In respect to RJ...
He has actually done quite a bit for the Sport Compact industry. He has had his hands in the scene since day one when he worked for Super Street. You really cannot blame a guy for trying to make a living. And as far as the FNF thing goes. That movie has made this scene take 3 steps forward even though the movie was not all that great. And as far as the race thing goes. Shiet happens sometimes and you cannot complete a project before you have to start on another one. So, in ending even if you are a hardcore racer or a hardcore show person. You have to say he has given alot of people a look at our scene that might not have been exposed to it as soon as they were. I will give props to RJ any day of the week as I have known him for a long time. He just needs to shrink his big head a bit and be true to where he came from.

Photoguy
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (exospeedAMcrx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by exospeedAMcrx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good luck on RJ trying to drag race.
i agree he shoulda stuck with the show scene and the corporate world.

I never really understood the show scene. you pay someone to do the bodywork on your car, you buy these pre-molded body kits, you pay someone to paint the car and you get the interior done by someone and in the end you get credibility for being an innovator?
and you didnt even touch the damn thing. haha.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats very true Wil, as you know i was there too.. I unfortunately made the desision back in 98 to build my car all show, but unlike most of the show scene, i did all my own body work and paint work, even the body kit i chose was very rare.. BUT, after a few years doing the show thing, i realized, what a waste of time and money.. Thats why i'm glad i made the switch to drag racing. I love racing and wish i woulda made the right choice in the begining..
Old 05-21-2004, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (fabman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fabman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">his new car is being finnshed by willie rells sr </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh no not those guys
Old 05-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (photoguy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by photoguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And as far as the FNF thing goes. That movie has made this scene take 3 steps forward even though the movie was not all that great.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you kidding me?!?!?
That movie killed any opportunity for us to get any respect on the streets, or the track. It used to be that in the local street races, maybe 25 guys wold show up. They would be hardcore racers, who gave a **** about beating some else, not looking pretty. After that movie came out, is when the ******* kids got involved. Guns and drugs were rampant at the street races as the outsiders joined our hobby because it was cool to do so. Also, did anyone notice how the media portrayed us after the movie came out? How often cops pulled us over compared to the summer before the movie?

All I can say is **** Craig Lieberman, **** RJ, **** F&TF, **** APC and **** anyone else who was involved in the raping of import performance.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hypa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Are you kidding me?!?!?
That movie killed any opportunity for us to get any respect on the streets, or the track. It used to be that in the local street races, maybe 25 guys wold show up. They would be hardcore racers, who gave a **** about beating some else, not looking pretty. After that movie came out, is when the ******* kids got involved. Guns and drugs were rampant at the street races as the outsiders joined our hobby because it was cool to do so. Also, did anyone notice how the media portrayed us after the movie came out? How often cops pulled us over compared to the summer before the movie?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree that the movie did damage out sport.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hypa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Are you kidding me?!?!?

All I can say is **** Craig Lieberman, **** RJ, **** F&TF, **** APC and **** anyone else who was involved in the raping of import performance.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Stay off the streets...
Old 05-21-2004, 12:41 PM

Default Re: (Agent P.I.M.P)

Since im not into street racing nor do i drive the type of car that would belong in that movie i never had a problem with the police since the movie...

also keep in mind that the movie did boost sales for some manufacturers that sponsor drag racing. ive never seen either but ive heard....
Old 05-21-2004, 12:49 PM

Default Re: (Group Tenacity)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Group Tenacity &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I agree that the movie did damage out sport.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Damage? How about it put a bullet in it? TFATF did to the import scene approximately what AOL did to the internet IMHO. Suddenly every teen-aged psychopath with a Honda in the family wanted to race... anyone... anywhere. Sure, there are more dress-up parts, and even more performance parts available, but most cater to the mainstream, and that means form over function.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Agent P.I.M.P)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Agent P.I.M.P &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Stay off the streets...</TD></TR></TABLE>
wow, I'm a changed man after reading this.
thanks

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RevenantAE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Suddenly every teen-aged psychopath with a Honda in the family wanted to race... anyone... anywhere. Sure, there are more dress-up parts, and even more performance parts available, but most cater to the mainstream, and that means form over function. </TD></TR></TABLE>

&lt;claps&gt;
Someone else who saw first hand the damage this movie did....

Oh yeah, before I forget, add Ludacris to my "get fucked" list. I'm glad I steal that bitch's music.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:16 PM

I think you might also have overlooked Ja Rule.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RevenantAE)

<FONT SIZE="10">WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT>
Old 05-21-2004, 01:30 PM

Default Re: (Gravy)

Judging by the giant text, and effusive exclamaition points.... you.
Old 05-21-2004, 02:58 PM

Default Re: (RevenantAE)

i must agree here
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gravy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><FONT SIZE="10">WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bluebird &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I agree he was never really anybody in the Import world.. Anyone who allows himself to be portraid the way he was in FF deserves no respect. </TD></TR></TABLE>

this should go for the *** kissing quote of the year.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by photoguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In respect to RJ...
He has actually done quite a bit for the Sport Compact industry. He has had his hands in the scene since day one when he worked for Super Street. You really cannot blame a guy for trying to make a living. And as far as the FNF thing goes. That movie has made this scene take 3 steps forward even though the movie was not all that great. And as far as the race thing goes. Shiet happens sometimes and you cannot complete a project before you have to start on another one. So, in ending even if you are a hardcore racer or a hardcore show person. You have to say he has given alot of people a look at our scene that might not have been exposed to it as soon as they were. I will give props to RJ any day of the week as I have known him for a long time. He just needs to shrink his big head a bit and be true to where he came from.

Photoguy</TD></TR></TABLE>

why are we wasting a perfectly good internet space ont his loser, Rj is a joke whoopie his car was in the fnf my homies car was in it also who cares. the import scene is about racing not showcars. he is more corporate than the NHRA. so please dont give a yes man this much respect. im just glad im not the only one who thinks this.

Quick Reply: What ever happen to RJ DEVERA?