Notices
Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

west coast nationals thank you thread and results and bountys thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default west coast nationals thank you thread and results and bountys thread

first off i want to thank the sponsors who helped make all this happen. alot of people called bull s**t when i said there would be over 20k in payouts for this event. accept for a few guys who were cool and took some of the products that were left over that were not sold everyone got paid cash. i pulled up in nos booth with a cash box and watched 30 k leave my hands that day proudly to many west coast and some east coast racers.

This event will be dedicated to Phong Tran you will be missed my friend
we will take a moment to remember our friend and we hope he is blessed enough to be racing in the heavens above, 1320 all day buddy.

we raised some money for the luekemia and cancer society, the raffle proceeds will go into the editing for the video that we will release soon the video will be sold for 10$ i hope we can raise 5 to 10 k in phongs name to show how important the resources they provided to him before he passed.

Positional Bounties:
- Synchrotech Transmissions: 1st Place outlawall motor - $100 gift certificate for cash. Joel Sipes
- Turbosmart: 1st Place Outlaw - $250 Gift Certificate for product.Justin Carson
- Golden Eagle: best reaction time outlaw only $400 gift Certificate for Sleeving Justin Verches .004

Achievement Bounties:
- supremacy racing $100 to best 60ft. all motor outlaw. Joel Sipes
- SpeedFactory: $100 to best 60 foot in street power. still trying to figure out
- SpeedFactory: $100 to highest MPH in t/4 spfwd Pe Thor
- Synchrotech Transmissions: Fastest MPH in Street AM Class - Set of 1st-5th Carbon-Moly synchros (worth $275)Loan Nyugen
- Synchrotech Transmissions: 1st Transmission Failure in Street AM Class - $250 in merchandise or services from synchrotech lawrence tse dynospot racing broke in qualifier # 1 sorry yosolo you guys broke day 2
- B and R fittings : #16 qualifier in the 2 outlaw classes $150 and 100$ bonus if they take out #1 qualifierBrian from B and R donated the money to the editing and production of the west coast nationals DVD Video
- BluePrint Racing : K or B series Head studs to 1st place in outlaw turbo and outlaw all motor.Joel Sipes and Justin Carson
- BluePrint Racing : $100 to best reaction time in Spfwd/t4 and street power.Pe Thor
- BluePrint Racing : K series water block off plate to fastest K series et in outlaw Joel Sipes

Outlaw Turbo Presented By : Supertech performance, Strada ind/Crazystar inc, Spec Clutches and flywheel, CP pistons/Carrillo Rods

Guarenteed payouts no matter how many cars. no buy in only tech card
1st place $7500 Justin Carson
2nd place $2500Tony Palo
semis $500 Brian Brock and Courtney Green

All motor shootout Presented by Competiton Clutch and Driveshaftshop

Guarenteed payouts no matter how many cars. no buy in only tech card
1st place $3750Joel Sipes
2nd place $1250Loan Nyugen
SEMIS $250TB Adde and stephan Barbu

Synchrotech and HPD honda performance development
-Hot rod based on a 8 car field 1st $700 2nd $300
Jeff Bush 1st
Trevor Holland

Clutchmasters
-pro all motor based on a 8 car field 1st $700 2nd $300
Lo Vang
Jay Rodriguez

Skunk 2
-street stock 1st $400 2nd $150
Redford Wray

-- WCN REGULAR CLASSES (No buyin. Just show up and pay gate fee) --

1)Innovative mounts SFWD/t4 - 1st: $500, 2nd: $250 Pe Thor
2)Blox Racing Street Power - 1st: $500, 2nd: $250 J Morgan
3)Luxury Detail Bracket - 1st: $400, 2nd: $150 Greg Osborn
4)Luxury Detail AWD/RWD Index - 1st: $400, 2nd: $150 Coleman Lau
5)CMI fun runs

<!---------- SPONSOR THANKS (Please support the sponsors who support the racers!) ----------!>
- Competition Clutch (Outlaw all motor sponsor)www.competitionclutch.com
- Driveshaftshop (Outlaw All Motor sponsor)www.driveshaftshop.com
- Luxury Detail (street power sponsor)www.luxurydetail.net
- SPEC Clutches & Flywheels (oulaw turbo sponsor) - www.specclutch.com
- MFactory Competition Products (for letting us move on with this project and use of the wcn website) - www.teamMFactory.com
- Clutch Masters (PRO All Motor Shootout Class Sponsor) - www.clutchmasters.com
-innovative mounts for sponsoring the t/4 spfwd class www.innovativemounts.com
- Supertech (outlaw shootout Class Sponsor) - www.supertechperformance.com
- SpeedFactory ($200 Cash bounty sp and t4) - www.speedfactoryracing.net
- Synchrotech Transmissions ($100 Cash bounty + Carbon-Moly Synchros + 250$ gift cert towards product or services) - www.synchrotech-transmissions.com
- Turbosmart ($350.00 Gift Certificate)www.turbosmartonline.com-
- CP Pistons/Carrillo Rods www.cp-carrillo.com
- BlueprintRacing.com

Now for my personal thankyou's to all of my team from Jesse,marshall,Matt, who helped on the car show side, My lady who stepped up big this week when i sprained my left ankle and broke my big toe on the other foot. for Damon my right hand man at the shop and the track for holding it down and doing the best he could to run the cars to the best of his knowledge. Justin Verches for stepping in and driving my black hatch when i couldnt and choppin down trees with the .004 light. Jimbo who has been a crew chief for lisa in the past its good to have you back buddy im sure lisa was happy to have you there. Kubo it was good to have you back in the seat and im happy the car went straight for its first voyage down the track. 11.2 on 10pnds is ok but we have alot to learn with that heavy bastard 2460 lbs with no added wieght. artie and misty always good to have you back and thanks for all the help i cant wait till we can have fun at the track again. i would like to thank the track staff for giving it thier best no one really know this but 90% of the normal staff was working the nationals at infineon. and most of all thank you to everyone who participated that was definatly the west coast event of the year.

P.s. now if i can only get out of bed ive been sick ever since i got home.

Be on the look out for the official west coast national video brought to you by Danny alaniz thanks to danny for all of the awesome footage.

Last edited by 1320fuel.com; 08-09-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: west coast nationals thank you thread and results and bountys thread

now get the new injectors in lisa's car....im want to tune that b*tch to 1200hp
Old 08-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: west coast nationals thank you thread and results and bountys thread

I love you Chad! Thanks for all you have done.. I am still going to whoop your *** next year though
Old 08-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by 2k.civic.si

now get the new injectors in lisa's car....im want to tune that b*tch to 1200hp
lets do this!
Old 08-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW!!!what a event,my first t4/sfwd win lol huge thanks to CHAD for having a event like this for the the west coast thanks Chad also to Mike (master tech) Chuck from (CBI) for the help,Thanks to SpeedFactory,BluePrint Racing,Innovative Mounts for the bounty for T4/SFWD class.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Chad,

Thanks for the event, it was the first big event I been to and I had a blast. It was nice to meet everyone and have a chance to put a face to the screen names.

Stefan
Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chad you did a great job on this event! We are glad we could help out again this year.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by THAT-HMONG-GUY
WOW!!!what a event,my first t4/sfwd win lol huge thanks to CHAD for having a event like this for the the west coast thanks Chad also to Mike (master tech) Chuck from (CBI) for the help,Thanks to SpeedFactory,BluePrint Racing,Innovative Mounts for the bounty for T4/SFWD class.
LOL its about tym u won a event....congrats bro_=> u've cumm along way
Old 08-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Chad, the staff, and all sponsors that made WCS 2011 a success! It was enough for me to place Runner-Up in Street Stock..i don't know what happen to all the other cars that were qualifying after 1st round..im glad there was only 2 left when it came to Eliminations..and yes I am the Cinderella Story of Street Stock..let me know what I can do to help produce a WCS4 for next year! Oh Chad add my teammate, Vince Ferrer for Runner-Up in the Luxury Detail Bracket Class!

Last edited by lightspeed707; 08-06-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea this event was awesome. better then last years by far...i was trying to get a bounty together just to show some more support but that week was so crazy for me saturday came so fast.

still went both days, and had a blast. cant wait till nex years WCN. maybe my car well finally be ready by then lmao.

good job to chad, and all the Teams and sponcers that made this event happen.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It was a great race.....good to see old faces and meet new ones. Was fighting tuning with a new set up.....hopefully get retuned soon to redeem my times....
Old 08-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good race....congrats on a successful event Barber...
Old 08-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lots O' Fun at this event Chad, thanks to you and the staff for putting it on.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

when can I drop my trany off at Synchrotech-Transmissions
Old 08-06-2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by yosolo
when can I drop my trany off at Synchrotech-Transmissions
lol, were you guys the frist to have trans problems?
Old 08-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks again Chad it was a great event, and thanks to all the sponsors for the payouts and bounties.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:12 PM

i want to take a another minute to apolgize to lawrence from dynospot racing they went through alot to take place in the wcn 2 weeks ago and i recieved a phone call about some issues from the event i didnt catch this till i saw some of the video from the event he should have been #2 qualifier from the event but the tower disallowed some runs from some guys because they didnt understand sp and all motor outlaw were the same class. on lawrences 10.58 pass he layed down the best 60ft for the class and was also the first to break his trans on sat. its a shame the guys in the tower were no very familiar with my classes it could have made last weekend alot more flowing. good job lawrence and he was in no way trying to complaine about the final ending of the event just was able to bring it to my attn thru video i had not scene. for me it was a lesson learned and next year ill be sure to make sure the guys in the tower are more organized with the knowledge of our classes.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM

http://youtu.be/X0eCGPS_weg
Old 12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Are there still plans on releasing the dvd from this event?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ctrparts.com
i want to take a another minute to apolgize to lawrence from dynospot racing they went through alot to take place in the wcn 2 weeks ago and i recieved a phone call about some issues from the event i didnt catch this till i saw some of the video from the event he should have been #2 qualifier from the event but the tower disallowed some runs from some guys because they didnt understand sp and all motor outlaw were the same class. on lawrences 10.58 pass he layed down the best 60ft for the class and was also the first to break his trans on sat. its a shame the guys in the tower were no very familiar with my classes it could have made last weekend alot more flowing. good job lawrence and he was in no way trying to complaine about the final ending of the event just was able to bring it to my attn thru video i had not scene. for me it was a lesson learned and next year ill be sure to make sure the guys in the tower are more organized with the knowledge of our classes.
How about scheduling next years event in Las Vegas?.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tagperformance
How about scheduling next years event in Las Vegas?.
I'm not sure how much further than Sacramento I am willing to travel. Even Sacramento was a long drive for us from the NW. Make it even further and not sure how many will show up. Getting only 7mpg will add up at the end of the day. I spent $1200 just in gas money this year to Sacramento and back to Seattle.

Stefan
Old 12-20-2011, 08:41 AM

i am looking into different options this year for the outlaw event. ill have more answers after the holidays and the track operators meeting this month. the dvd will be released soon, sorry guys i moved my shop and its been a little roughgetting back on track, to say the least.