Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Drag Racing (https://honda-tech.com/forums/drag-racing-36/)
-   -   Honda Day Videos by ERacer (https://honda-tech.com/forums/drag-racing-36/honda-day-videos-eracer-3219484/)

itsukivr6 08-17-2014 09:09 PM

Honda Day Videos by ERacer

If i get enough shares/views of the first parts of the videos I'll spend the time to edit the rest however if the views/shares just aren't there not going to spend the time to finish editing.

I'll just pick out a few runs that I liked.

If you do like and haven't already please subscribe on youtube.com/yellowgti and facebook.com/eracerproductions

10.50 Index part 1

Pro Stock

Sport FWD Q1

All Motor 3 round qual

fast guy 9.9

BADGUYNY 08-18-2014 07:09 AM

Re: Honda Day Videos by ERacer

Awesome job as always Tim... Thanks for your time

crazes 08-18-2014 07:18 AM

great job like always. keep it up. Dont let the numbers hold you back from doing what you love.

95dxsir2 08-18-2014 07:33 AM

Thanks for posting up the vid's!!!!!!!!!

90blackcrx 08-18-2014 07:49 AM

Thanks for sharing

h-duced 08-18-2014 08:05 AM

Awesome coverage!! Thanks for sharing.

rexB20vtec 08-18-2014 04:43 PM

thanks for sharing

1cam tom 08-18-2014 05:35 PM

thanks i didnt get to see much racing while i was there

AZ_CIVIC 08-18-2014 07:05 PM

Thanks for posting these up!!

tepid1 08-19-2014 05:29 AM

I've said it before and I will say it again. Your videos are some of my favorite. Completely unbiased and great coverage of the racing.

Thanks

j-bird20 08-19-2014 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by tepid1 (Post 49907081)
I've said it before and I will say it again. Your videos are some of my favorite. Completely unbiased and great coverage of the racing.

Thanks

I agree 100%. Unbiased and awesome videos. Although a few other guys claim this is what the love to do but tend to capture pictures and videos of only the more "Popular" cars/drivers in the classes.

tepid1 08-19-2014 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by j-bird20 (Post 49907139)
I agree 100%. Unbiased and awesome videos. Although a few other guys claim this is what the love to do but tend to capture pictures and videos of only the more "Popular" cars/drivers in the classes.

It's a turnoff for me. Some "teams" have their photographer and it's all about them. Just rubs me the wrong way, but I understand that everyone is out there to make the $, or at least try. Kinda pathetic, really. lol

LowBudgetBEe 08-19-2014 07:22 PM

tim is the man. always get great pics and video

Twenty47 08-20-2014 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by tepid1 (Post 49907896)
It's a turnoff for me. Some "teams" have their photographer and it's all about them. Just rubs me the wrong way, but I understand that everyone is out there to make the $, or at least try. Kinda pathetic, really. lol

its pathetic that people who go to the track on their own dime choose who they want to make videos for? interesting.

and Tim isnt completely unbiased. look at his youtube channel and you will see he does lots of extra stuff for CLM. those are his boys so why wouldnt he...

LowBudgetBEe 08-20-2014 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twenty47 (Post 49910575)
its pathetic that people who go to the track on their own dime choose who they want to make videos for? interesting.

and Tim isnt completely unbiased. look at his youtube channel and you will see he does lots of extra stuff for CLM. those are his boys so why wouldnt he...

No one's paying Tim to go through all the trouble so be happy for what u get.

itsukivr6 08-20-2014 08:59 PM

Rob's definitely right, I was gonna comment earlier, first I definitely appreciate all the thanks and kind words, and the feel that i'm unbiased, and overall I am.

But i'm good friends with clm/dp so yea my coverage is definitely biased toward them and they have and always will get more coverage, not going to deny that one bit, but those are my rl friends.

But I know what you guys actual point is, I don't pick and choose what passes to post, good bad, just because it's my friend missing a gear, record or blowing up I post it all, I feel it gives a better picture of what it's really like, cause alot of the lesser knowledgeable / not as big followers i know really think alot of these cars go out and run record pass after record pass and never break or have problems.

Here is all motor eliminations since i've gotten some nice support and shares so far

Will try to get something else out before then weekend, cause then it's irev, and more back log of footage. Just my full time job and r/l > editing unfortunately

tepid1 08-21-2014 03:08 AM

He may do extra work for them and that's fine, but when he shares here on H-T, it's unbiased. He shares it all. The good and the bad.

Originally Posted by itsukivr6 (Post 49911006)
Rob's definitely right, I was gonna comment earlier, first I definitely appreciate all the thanks and kind words, and the feel that i'm unbiased, and overall I am.

But i'm good friends with clm/dp so yea my coverage is definitely biased toward them and they have and always will get more coverage, not going to deny that one bit, but those are my rl friends.

But I know what you guys actual point is, I don't pick and choose what passes to post, good bad, just because it's my friend missing a gear, record or blowing up I post it all, I feel it gives a better picture of what it's really like, cause alot of the lesser knowledgeable / not as big followers i know really think alot of these cars go out and run record pass after record pass and never break or have problems.

Here is all motor eliminations since i've gotten some nice support and shares so far

Will try to get something else out before then weekend, cause then it's irev, and more back log of footage. Just my full time job and r/l > editing unfortunately

That's what I'm talking about.

Twenty47 08-21-2014 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by LowBudgetBEe (Post 49910643)
No one's paying Tim to go through all the trouble so be happy for what u get.

my post clearly acknowledges they are out there on their own dime. thats why its odd to me that it is "pathetic" if someone wants to go out there and pick and choose what they shoot and post.

I am very happy for what "i get" i say thank you to tim on a regular basis when his videos get posted on facebook. I am a big fan of his round by round coverage. not a big fan of all the theatrical videos that dont show any of the times or racing. I love what he does. But i am not offended that he posts a lot of CLM stuff. those are his friends thats what friends do.

tepid1 08-21-2014 08:40 AM

Now you're taking what I said out of context. I said it's pathetic to be out there taking pictures of only certain cars to try and make money. Let's face it, it happens.

cmwright1986 08-21-2014 09:37 AM

Vids look good!

slowman 08-21-2014 10:48 AM

Excellent coverage. Subscribed :thumbup:

4piston 08-21-2014 11:26 AM

Not sure what we would all do if you weren't out there taking videos. There really wouldn't be video coverage. All the coverage is good from everybody.

Someone owes you a good steak dinner next race at least. We eat well......hint hint.

2000CTRSi 08-22-2014 06:41 AM

Always love the coverage Tim. Hands down one of my fav channels.

I want steak...

Twenty47 08-22-2014 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by 4piston (Post 49912170)
Not sure what we would all do if you weren't out there taking videos. There really wouldn't be video coverage. All the coverage is good from everybody.

Someone owes you a good steak dinner next race at least. We eat well......hint hint.

fall nationals. ill buy his desert you get the steak lol.

FIxALPHA 08-23-2014 07:54 PM

Bump this up!

Thanks for the awesome videos Tim!