Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Drag Racing (https://honda-tech.com/forums/drag-racing-36/)
-   -   Great to see so many new Personal Bests at MIR! (https://honda-tech.com/forums/drag-racing-36/great-see-so-many-new-personal-bests-mir-3089049/)

Jason Miller 09-17-2012 10:35 AM

Great to see so many new Personal Bests at MIR!

Congrats to all the racers that set new personal bests at MIR yesterday!

We love seeing fast cars at MIR and me and my crew pride ourselves on giving our racers the best possible racing surface we can for you guys to do your thing.

Wait until WCF on Nov 2-4 with -1600' to -1700' DA's and unreal track conditions.

At MIR...We lay it out for you to play it out.

Remember.... "Tie your laces tight" when you come to MIR

Mark Morris 09-17-2012 11:00 AM

Re: Great to see so many new Personal Bests at MIR!

Thanks for everything Jason, you provide such an awesome place to race-- your hard work does not go un-noticed. Thanks for the suite yesterday, and thanks for arranging our pit parking so close to the tower. We can't wait for World Cup-- gonna try and get a VW in the True Street winner's circle again!

surfingsk8r 09-17-2012 11:08 AM

We did run our PB with the current setup yesterday but even with the killer track prep we were still having traction issues lol. We hope to get that all sorted by November though so we can go and meet some goals of ours. Had a blast at MIR as always thanks for hosting the event.

ashtons300zx 09-17-2012 11:12 AM

If only every track owner was like you Jason and heck I havent even been to MIR as I live halfway across the country from you but even I have noticed the hard work you put in and give back to the racers that support you. Also the times people run there show how well you and your crew prep and take pride in your track. Import or Domestic, both sides from what I have seen have nothing but praise for your track and again the numbers don't lie.

Keep up the good work Jason and I'm sure one day i'll make the trek down there when the B13 SE-R is done and ready.

MARC P 09-17-2012 12:15 PM

Thanks for another great event! See ya in nov

nonvtecallmotor 09-17-2012 12:32 PM

Thanks for an awesome track.
I worked on my car til 2:30am and didnt get to sleep til 4am just to make this race. I didnt run a PB ET because I was trying a few new things and had the power too soft in the front half, But did run a PB MPH!! That MPH was done on a 8.5" tire...

E Town DSM 09-17-2012 12:35 PM

Thanks again Jason for the awesome event wish i didnt dud it up in the finals would of been a story book ending for me. Still had a awesome time cant wait for WCF

allmotorbubble 09-17-2012 03:00 PM

Thanks alot Jason and your crew! was my first time racing there and we ran our pb and won our class. What a great day! And you're not kidding about tying your shoes tight my brother said his shoe came off while staging my car! Hahaha what a day... see you all in nov. Thanks again jason!

itsukivr6 09-17-2012 03:05 PM

Thanks Jason for a great event as always see you in november

fmfkid250 09-17-2012 03:33 PM

Jason, I do not know how you can do that much stuff in one day. Checking the track,posting on all of the forums, organizing thousands of trucks,show cars,vendors,trailers,racecars,bikes ect...

These two events are the only events I made it to this year and they have been great! I Realize I am outgunned in streetfighter (for 2012). But I showed up raced and only one other car showed up. I really assumed I was not going to get any payout (I was cool with it). But when I went to get my trophy he handed me a pile of cash. I was blown away, and in shock! I really can't wait to race at WCF!

Thanks Jason

Jason Miller 09-17-2012 04:27 PM

Thanks Joseph, yeah we guarantee all our payout at MIR. Always.

We dont believe in cutting them. Even with 1 car or 2 cars in a class we pay the full payout.

It is much nicer when we get the support from the racers and have big fields in each class, but the last person we want to punish by cutting the purse is the racer that "did" show up and raced with us. So they get the full purse at MIR.

toddvw 09-17-2012 04:45 PM

Thanks for another great event, and the suite! There isn't another track out there I would drive 5 hours solo too. Shit I wouldnt even take the trip to etown if I had to go alone and it's 45min away.

Garage_Boy 09-17-2012 05:33 PM

I wish we have a track/owner like you locally here!!!

AROD 09-17-2012 06:49 PM

HUGE THANKS TO JASON MILLER the track prep was the best. I can't wait for World cup!!

K20Ahondas 09-18-2012 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jason Miller (Post 47873768)

We dont believe in cutting them. Even with 1 car or 2 cars in a class we pay the full payout.

It is much nicer when we get the support from the racers and have big fields in each class, but the last person we want to punish by cutting the purse is the racer that "did" show up and raced with us. So they get the full purse at MIR.

Your by boy blue!!! =P

miller 09-18-2012 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Miller (Post 47873768)
Thanks Joseph, yeah we guarantee all our payout at MIR. Always.

This among other reasons why you guys fuckin rock!

buustedEG 09-19-2012 08:50 AM

nice....

turboed4dr 09-19-2012 09:44 AM

Thanks a lot Jason for organizing the best events!!

Thanks to Joe and John@Tempest Racing I was able to run a pb this weekend. I finally broke into the 9's and over 150mph!

Jason Miller 09-19-2012 10:57 AM

Thanks guys for the compliments, we love Import racing here at MIR!

slowsleeper 09-19-2012 11:37 AM

Thats awesome, one of these days we'll hopefully have a car worthy enough to start traveling lol!

FunctionovaForm 09-19-2012 05:00 PM

You guys truly work your asses off to make sure the track is top notch. Jason was everywhere from checking the track surface to checking on the racers and seeing if there happy with the track conditions. Jason and the staff there truly are amazing! Congrats to everyone on their personal best

Jason Miller 09-20-2012 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by fmfkid250 (Post 47873496)
Jason, I do not know how you can do that much stuff in one day. Checking the track,posting on all of the forums, organizing thousands of trucks,show cars,vendors,trailers,racecars,bikes ect...

These two events are the only events I made it to this year and they have been great! I Realize I am outgunned in streetfighter (for 2012). But I showed up raced and only one other car showed up. I really assumed I was not going to get any payout (I was cool with it). But when I went to get my trophy he handed me a pile of cash. I was blown away, and in shock! I really can't wait to race at WCF!

Thanks Jason

Thanks, it is alot of work. Thanks for noticing.

PRO1 09-20-2012 07:47 AM

Thanks Jason Awesome As always 2 Years straight of Racing at MIR for me !

Kevin 09-22-2012 08:46 AM

Other tracks/organizations need to take notes, hope to make it up this year.

buustedEG 09-22-2012 10:30 AM

^^^my said she wanna go blew me away ....hope to make it