Drag Racing Drag Racing (legal) & Associated Topics

All Time Fastest/Quickest All Motor Pro/Street Ladders

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: All Time Fastest/Quickest All Motor Pro/Street Ladders

Originally Posted by P.O.W.E.R
LOL UR RIGHT BUT THE WEIGHT OF THAT CAR IS LIKE 2300S WIT DRIVER HEAVIER THAN MOST PPL ON YOUR LIST BUT NOT MAKIN EXCUSES UR RIGHT ITS A BY THE BOOK POST NOT IN GENERAL..... DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE OTHER 10S CARS COMIN OUT OF THE YOSOLO/BYT CAMP RUNNING 10S IN THE "STREET CLASS" TO BAD NON OF THOSE CARS ON THAT LIST WOULD COME TO THE STREET SO WE SHOULD CALL THAT CLASS THE "STREETABLE TRACK CAR CLASS".....

MY .02CENTS
hahah you really gonna start this again? That car is no way 2300lbs and it is def not heavier then most cars on that list that is for sure.You keep saying everyone is scared of the streets but then your crew makes threads calling ppl out at the track running the shootout rules?!?
BTW no stroker motor here either
Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

does power's own a car that will compete?....i doubt it

as for that car being anything over 2100'bs is a joke.. ive seen vids of it and that **** is cut the f up....
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM
King of the One Liners

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok so here is my 2 cents.

I think that cars with lexan should be allowed in this list. 90% of the events in the north east allow lexan. The shootout allows it so it should be considered. I think the coupe and all others with lexan should be added.

Since Power brought it up, let's be honest. The coupe does not weigh 2300 haha. I know EXACTLY what it weighs haha. A stock DX coupe in 95 off the showroom floor weighed 2273. I'm not going to put anyones business out there but its not 2300 lol.

Who cares though. There are no weight limits in most of our events so who really cares what the cars weigh.

I think its funny people keep posting that video. Dennis and I both missed 2nd gear and ran 11s. That sucks haha
Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I know the Skunk2 RSX went 9.86 at 140.71 at BOTI Seattle 2004. I think the best it ran was 9.6X at 141.XX, but I'm not to sure.

Pic is right after he backed up the ET and MPH record for BOTI. Dr. Charles is one cool dude.

By the way thats my beer and I dont think I got it back.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MARC P
I'm sorry but there is no way that car is 2300lbs when Jakes coupe with glass is 2150.
Also, alot of these guys don't street race because the track is more fun and you don't have the risk of losing car to the law.

For all of these street racers that clame they are fast, but are scared to sign up for the $5000.00 shootout (were lexan is allowed you just have to make weight 2150). Have their chance to take home the crown of fastest all motor street car, where the fastest track racers and street racers can race together!!

But back to the thread

Marc P
Hey Marc you shouldn't even waste your time typing replies to him, He doesn't represent Erick(Yosolo), Dennis(BYT), or Orlando(BYT) who are very stand up guys and know the rule variations between sanctions very well considering Orlando Trancho was one of the original NHRA street stock competitors at most east coast NHRA SC events. The Tubaso coupe is a customer car with different intentions of which the owner is less worried about passing tech for event classes and is more interested in putting down faster E.T.'s by any means necessary.

I'm suprised to see Howard Shoaff, Richie Gibson, or CarDoctors Charlie isn't up there, Man I useto love seeing those cars going down the track, those were the days of door to door slammers in the comp4.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 2fastGSR
Ok so here is my 2 cents.

I think that cars with lexan should be allowed in this list. 90% of the events in the north east allow lexan. The shootout allows it so it should be considered. I think the coupe and all others with lexan should be added.

Since Power brought it up, let's be honest. The coupe does not weigh 2300 haha. I know EXACTLY what it weighs haha. A stock DX coupe in 95 off the showroom floor weighed 2273. I'm not going to put anyones business out there but its not 2300 lol.

Who cares though. There are no weight limits in most of our events so who really cares what the cars weigh.

I think its funny people keep posting that video. Dennis and I both missed 2nd gear and ran 11s. That sucks haha
I understand that most of the events are allowing lexan now, but the only rule I see that should be kept make times fair is glass imo. This will atleast regulate weight a little, because not every event weighs cars.
But I will add lexan cars if enough people think they should be!

Originally Posted by DT206
I know the Skunk2 RSX went 9.86 at 140.71 at BOTI Seattle 2004. I think the best it ran was 9.6X at 141.XX, but I'm not to sure.

Pic is right after he backed up the ET and MPH record for BOTI. Dr. Charles is one cool dude.

By the way thats my beer and I dont think I got it back.
I will add them I never Knew there times.

HMM FUNNY WE'VE NEVER CLAIMED THE FASTEST... ONLY IN NY SECOND OFF I BELIEVE THE CUTOFF DATE IS AUG 31ST FOR THE 5000 SHOUTOUT AND NOBODY IS SCARED DONT WORRY OUR NEW MOTTO IS "WE DO ALOT WITH A LITTLE" NO STROKER MOTOR HERE BUT HEY FOR SOMEONE WHOS CLAIMIN WERE SCARED OF A TRACK SANCTIONED EVENT YOUR OVER HERE PREACHING ABOUT PPL BEING SCARED TO STREET RACE...... LOL I MEAN DIFFERENT FEARS BUT STILL A FEAR.

BUT BACK TO THE THREAD ENOUGH LOL

~ITS ONLY WORDS NOTHING PERSONAL MR MARC P
Not taking it personal- Just have the deposit in by Aug 31 and then it can all be settled at the shootout!

Originally Posted by Ineed$
Hey Marc you shouldn't even waste your time typing replies to him, He doesn't represent Erick(Yosolo), Dennis(BYT), or Orlando(BYT) who are very stand up guys and know the rule variations between sanctions very well considering Orlando Trancho was one of the original NHRA street stock competitors at most east coast NHRA SC events. The Tubaso coupe is a customer car with different intentions of which the owner is less worried about passing tech for event classes and is more interested in putting down faster E.T.'s by any means necessary.

I'm suprised to see Howard Shoaff, Richie Gibson, or CarDoctors Charlie isn't up there, Man I useto love seeing those cars going down the track, those were the days of door to door slammers in the comp4.

If you have any of there times I will add them to the list, I just don't know what they ran.

I know Erick(Yosolo), Dennis(BYT), and Orlando(BYT) are stand up guys I met them at events last year and are cool peeps.

Everyone post times for people that should be on the list and I will add them.

Thanks

Marc P
Old 06-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I believe Dave Nguyen of DNR/SVP should be up there with his k24crx. Idk if this is still his fastest time but this is all I know so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcIMe...e=channel_page
Old 06-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Charles went 9.86

Tony Shagday went 9.63@141

Shawn Hiller went 9.7x@14x

Also I believe Scott Kelly is 9.5x@14x

Leslie A: 9.38@14x
Old 06-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bumpp 4 ALL MOTOR
Old 06-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

all motor <3
Old 06-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i listed Richie, Charlie and Jason in my first post, they all went low 11's

all were running b series motors as well as Peter Chan from inline pro (also low 11's)

it was awesome racing beside those guys back in the day

i do like the idea of keeping it top 10 even though those guys dont make the cut nowadays. we could always add an old school top 10

as for the lexan i would say leave it out simply because the sanctioned street allmotor classes have never allowed it in the past. There arent any events here in MD that allow lexan either(except ifo). when i think of street allmotor, what comes to mind is mainly nopi comp4, boti s/p, and idrc.

i also know there are more 10 sec street cars out there, just dont know there names or exact et's

i believe efi2nr went 10.9x or 10.8x
and there are others im sure, just have to wait until they hear about the thread haha
Old 06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NAH2B
i listed Richie, Charlie and Jason in my first post, they all went low 11's

all were running b series motors as well as Peter Chan from inline pro (also low 11's)

it was awesome racing beside those guys back in the day

i do like the idea of keeping it top 10 even though those guys dont make the cut nowadays. we could always add an old school top 10

as for the lexan i would say leave it out simply because the sanctioned street allmotor classes have never allowed it in the past. There arent any events here in MD that allow lexan either(except ifo). when i think of street allmotor, what comes to mind is mainly nopi comp4, boti s/p, and idrc.

i also know there are more 10 sec street cars out there, just dont know there names or exact et's

i believe efi2nr went 10.9x or 10.8x
and there are others im sure, just have to wait until they hear about the thread haha

Tony Laughlin (efi2nr is on the list)

Marc P
Old 06-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I do believe that Jesus Padilla ran a 9.7x in NOPI and NHRA trim.....cant access that information now.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for Marc, Im to slow for the list sorry.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:33 AM

Our best official time is 9.422@147.49mph
Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by AllMoToRB18c
hahah you really gonna start this again? That car is no way 2300lbs and it is def not heavier then most cars on that list that is for sure.You keep saying everyone is scared of the streets but then your crew makes threads calling ppl out at the track running the shootout rules?!?
BTW no stroker motor here either
yea see i didnt make that thread lol we had a team meetin on that one smh

and the last time u put anythin fast together mr benzo is ? lets not get on ur case so get off mines/ours k thanks it was a simple discussion btw me and marc p but hey my car will be ready soon enough ill race w.e u drive u kno how to reach me and theres more cars coming out of the byt/yosolo camp with lexan wats ur point ur jus made cuz all motor cars are running faster than u ever went in your life good day sir!

Originally Posted by .CUBISH.
does power's own a car that will compete?....i doubt it

as for that car being anything over 2100'bs is a joke.. ive seen vids of it and that **** is cut the f up....
cars in pieces under reconstruction thank you very much im not much of a track guy the coupe wasnt either for a while but now it has one owner instead of the team owning it so yea he does w.e he wants we jus support him and the car as we always did will and shall
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and the last time u put anythin fast together mr benzo is ? lets not get on ur case so get off mines/ours k thanks it was a simple discussion btw me and marc p but hey my car will be ready soon enough ill race w.e u drive u kno how to reach me and theres more cars coming out of the byt/yosolo camp with lexan wats ur point ur jus made cuz all motor cars are running faster than u ever went in your life good day sir!
Do you suffer from A.D.D.? It seems like your out for attention in every reply? I wonder why your not so vocal though when I'm standing directly infront of you. This is not B20VTEC.com so I'll cut you short and be the one to tell you stay on topic if you have something to say like things of such nature then I would prefer you say them to me inperson but your more then welcome to make a thread on b20vtec.com, humor me.

I never said anything about Joel's car, I said you do not represent Erick, Dennis, or Orlando with your dumb comments. If you dont have any info to add to the topic of this thread then keep it zipped.

Back on topic, Max Ha 11.2x@1xx???
Old 06-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think max went 11.4. Saul went 10.9, eugene castro 10.9, jerry guzman 10.8
Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Garcia-Racing
I think max went 11.4. Saul went 10.9, eugene castro 10.9, jerry guzman 10.8

I have saul on the list, but do you know exact times for Eugene and Jerry. The reason I ask is because the list is really tight from 10.80 to 10.99 and I don't want to bump someone that shouldn't be

Thanks

Marc P
Old 06-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hopefully 1 day i can make the list in street all motor with all those big boys....
Old 06-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for some fast cars. all motor ftw!!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Marc,

#3 on the street list was:

10.77 @ 112
Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for keep up with this, Marc. Here's the time for Brian 10.777@112.89
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Norris 9.410@144.80

Saul 10.988@125.10 and 9.386@143.90

Last edited by 1fstEP3; 06-24-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:18 AM
GDD Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

yea see i didnt make that thread lol we had a team meetin on that one smh

cars in pieces under reconstruction thank you very much im not much of a track guy the coupe wasnt either for a while but now it has one owner instead of the team owning it so yea he does w.e he wants we jus support him and the car as we always did will and shall

must. not. feed. troll.

Quick Reply: All Time Fastest/Quickest All Motor Pro/Street Ladders