Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

Partial Full-Race K-series turbo kit + other goodies

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Partial Full-Race K-series turbo kit + other goodies

Hello all,

I originally was going to swap a turbocharged K20a2 into my MR2, but my plans have changed. I have decided to go with a K20/K24 with a Full-Race BorgWarner EFR Twinscroll T4 turbo kit. Below is a list of used and new items I have for sale.
I am located in the south metro area in Minnesota. You can contact me here on the forum or via text 651-900-4784. I have a very busy work schedule and will try to answer texts and forum messages as soon as I can.

Partial Full-Race K-series turbo kit (with ~8k miles): This was pulled off a RSX Type S. Asking $1,500 obo and local pickup, but will ship in pieces at buyer's expense and you will need to purchase new gaskets and hardware to put the turbo kit back together.
Full-Race T3 Sidewinder manifold w/ Full-Race Garrett ball bearing GT35R .82AR T3 4-bolt outlet, Tial 38mm Wastegate and 3" custom downpipe. Please note: You will need new oil and water lines, gaskets and hardware.
The turbocharger has no shaft play at all and is still bolted to the manifold. I was running the setup on E85.

Brand new and never used:
Garrett GTX3582R Gen II Supercore and .82AR Undivided T3 w/ 3" V Band outlet housing + ATP Turbo Stainless Steel Garrett-lip V Band downpipe flange w/ clamp - Asking $2,200 + free shipping obo. Please note: The bolts on the housing were tighten by hand so you can adjust the housing to fit your needs.

DEI Titanium T3 turbo blanket kit - Asking $200 + free shipping obo.