New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > Classifieds: Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold

Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.
Mark this thread as Unsold

New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold

Old 01-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold

I purchased this turbo and manifold to use for my LS/VTEC Turbo build but never completed the project. See below for information, price and pictures.

Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing. It has sat for a few years, but was never used or even installed. The cheapest price I could find online for just the CHRA was $1025 shipped from Australia, and that was obviously without the compressor housing which would add at least another $250 or so new.
$old!

RLD Fab B series Turbo Manifold designed for use on 92 to 00 Civics running a half radiator. I would say you could probably use it on Integras running a half radiator as well. The coating is a Jet-Hot coating that was $600 alone, and the manifold was $1200. Obviously the turbo would mount via a v-band clamp. Looking for $900 shipped.

Last edited by weavertime1; 01-13-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Trial User

Default Re: New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold

Bump
Old 01-05-2019, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Garrett GT3582R Turbo with Compressor Housing, RLD Fab Turbo Manifold

it have the wrong restrictor right??? the hole in fitting is to big?!
Old 01-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmmm if you zoom the hole looks smaller from the nose. Maybe.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 1HGEJ2 View Post
it have the wrong restrictor right??? the hole in fitting is to big?!
In the turbo?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.