Full civic part out, sleeved b16 built right. No shortcuts - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > Classifieds: Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

Full civic part out, sleeved b16 built right. No shortcuts

Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

Full civic part out, sleeved b16 built right. No shortcuts

Old 01-29-2019, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Full civic part out, sleeved b16 built right. No shortcuts

B16a AEBS sleeved 83mm bore, spent $2500 on machine work to make the block right after it was sleeved! Square, flat straight and ready to rock.
piston were $900 with real HD turbo pins, eagle rods with new bolts, resized.
real king race bearings, not ebay $100 set.
new honda oil pump, water pump and gates timing belt and tensioner.
only start up time on motor, no miles. I got tired of the project before I finished it, no longer have desire to finish it.

Short block $3500 plus shipping. Nothing wrong with it. Built to take 1000 hp. Was aiming for 500.

turbo manifold, mini ram, ss. Really nice quality. Was 475 new , will take 340 shipped conus.

hunter turbo, never spooked up. Basically new but with surface rusting on cast housing. 750 shipped conus

tial 2 bolt wastegate, used 150 shipped

Greddy bov, 2 BOLT older style 120 shipped.

air to water intercooler setup, with Bosch pump, ice box, heat exchanger and actual intercooler. 450 shipped

b16 head, GSR cams,, type r intake manifold, with small welded repair to water outlet, does not leak. Tig welded. Aftermarket springs and retainers, with sk2 cam gears. Had valve job, surfaced good to go.
700 plus shipping

b16 Oem distributor, stock,plus msd cap, external coil blaster 2 , and igniter bypass and msd ignition box.
400 shipped for it all.

kingpin machine lower control arms. Used but all good. 200 shipped.

sk2 drag springs and shocks 250 plus ship

innovate t bracket for rear mount of motor. 70 plus ship

neptune demon, with bluetooth. 400 plus ship

am uego wideband, 15 min of use, 125 shipped
b16 trans with quaffie LSD. I have never run this trans personally on the street, just on the jack stands in my drive way.
1300 plus ship

hit me up and give me ur number I'll text you pics
Old 01-30-2019, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Full civic part out, sleeved b16 built right. No shortcuts

pm'd
Old 02-13-2019, 01:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 93h2beg View Post
B16a AEBS sleeved 83mm bore, spent $2500 on machine work to make the block right after it was sleeved! Square, flat straight and ready to rock.
piston were $900 with real HD turbo pins, eagle rods with new bolts, resized.
real king race bearings, not ebay $100 set.
new honda oil pump, water pump and gates timing belt and tensioner.
only start up time on motor, no miles. I got tired of the project before I finished it, no longer have desire to finish it.

Short block $3500 plus shipping. Nothing wrong with it. Built to take 1000 hp. Was aiming for 500.

turbo manifold, mini ram, ss. Really nice quality. Was 475 new , will take 340 shipped conus.

hunter turbo, never spooked up. Basically new but with surface rusting on cast housing. 750 shipped conus

tial 2 bolt wastegate, used 150 shipped

Greddy bov, 2 BOLT older style 120 shipped.

air to water intercooler setup, with Bosch pump, ice box, heat exchanger and actual intercooler. 450 shipped

b16 head, GSR cams,, type r intake manifold, with small welded repair to water outlet, does not leak. Tig welded. Aftermarket springs and retainers, with sk2 cam gears. Had valve job, surfaced good to go.
700 plus shipping

b16 Oem distributor, stock,plus msd cap, external coil blaster 2 , and igniter bypass and msd ignition box.
400 shipped for it all.

kingpin machine lower control arms. Used but all good. 200 shipped.

sk2 drag springs and shocks 250 plus ship

innovate t bracket for rear mount of motor. 70 plus ship

neptune demon, with bluetooth. 400 plus ship

b16 trans with quaffie LSD. I have never run this trans personally on the street, just on the jack stands in my drive way.
1300 plus ship

hit me up and give me ur number I'll text you pics

Is the mini ram horn a T3?
Old 02-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pics please!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.