Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

Fs: Turbo Parts + Misc Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: Turbo Parts + Misc Stuff

Hey everyone wussup ? I got a couple of item up for grabs before they go on ebay. Nothing includes shipping. Provide a zip code and I will get a quote for you. If you plan on paying through paypal you will have to add the 3% fee.

<FONT SIZE="5">I will entertain offers so LMK.</FONT>

I have an STR D16z6 Silver Fuel Rail. It's used with some scratches. I want $80 plus shipping for it OBO.

I have an In-Dash that has been hibernating under my bed for some time. I actually forgot it was there. It's a Pull-Out and not motorized. Comes with control and some wires w/fuse. It's a Monitor that can be wired to anything. Asking $100 plus shipping for it OBO.

I got a set of BRAND SPANKING NEW SE-L Tail Lights for those sentra lovers. Asking price is $175 FIRM plus shippingfor them OBO.

I have a used HKS Type-0 Turbo Timer. It has some extended wires as seen in the picture. It ha some scratches. Asking $70 plus shipping for it OBO.

I'm entertaining offers on a Dseries Sidewinder Manifold w/DP, Bracket, and Intake Pipe. I purchased these from liam821 who can vouch for me. Due to clearance issues in my EF(small engine bay) I have to change setups. I want $350 plus shipping for the package OBO.

Everything will be shipped USPS - Packaged well with tracking number and insurance.

I accept MO and Paypal. Prefer paypal since it's less of a hassle.

You can PM me here on Honda-Tech or email me at xxpollopimpxx@netcape.net.

I have vouches so no worries there plus a 120+ rating on ebay.

Good Day,
RH.