Notices
Classifieds: Forced Induction Buy/Sell/Trade Forced Induction related parts ONLY.

FS:NOS Direct Port Pro Race Fogger Setup!! 575.00 shipped!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 02:24 PM
I am a bad person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS:NOS Direct Port Pro Race Fogger Setup!! 575.00 shipped!!

I am selling a brand new still in the box nos pro fogger direct port setup for a 4cylinder engine. it is kit # 04430. i'll list below what it comes with

Item#: NOS-04430
The NOS Pro Race Fogger System represents the ultimate in state-of-the-art direct port nitrous injection technology. Simply stated, it produces the largest horsepower gains of any single stage nitrous system available today and is designed for all-out competition-only import four cylinder and rotary engines. Several top-running "PRO" Imports have recorded 7-second clockings with this system. The primary benefit of port injection is that fuel and nitrous are introduced into the intake tract of each cylinder individually and can be jetted to provide the optimum fuel/nitrous charge for each particular cylinder. And, because of the cool, dense "fog" like charge of atomized fuel and nitrous, it will produce optimum power. Some of the key components in this system are a Super Hi-Flo bottle valve, Pro Race solenoids (the highest flowing available), Y-Shaped Distribution Blocks, stainless steel lines and your choice of Soft Plume 90 Deg or Annular Discharge Stainless Steel Nozzles. They are adjustable to produce power gains from 80 to well over 225 HP!

some of the key components in this kit are the 4 soft plum nozzles. these nozzles are the best nos sells for nitrous atomization. it comes with the pro fogger solenoids not the little ones that lock open or shut. it comes with a bottle mounted N20 pressure gauge that is mounted on the neck so you dont have to open the bottle to see the pressure. the kit is 100% complete and come with everything necessary for the install. its all in new in the original box.It will work on any naturally aspirated or turbo 4 cylinder honda engine. add 100.00 more for a nos bottle heater. email any questions to Mike@motormatrix.com

[Modified by MotorMatrix.com, 6:24 PM 1/9/2003]
Old 01-09-2003, 10:14 PM
I am a bad person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS:NOS Direct Port Pro Race Fogger Setup!! 575.00 shipped!! (MotorMatrix.com)

^