FS: Jackson Racing Supercharger (JRSC) M62 model, fits B18C
This setup (using the included CR-V crank pulley) made 250 whp (9.5 lbs boost) on a stock internals Integra Type R motor (1997 JDM B18C). Was used on a 1990 civic prepped for autocross for approximately 5000 miles (most miles accumulated while driving to events). We are the second owner of the kit. Mileage prior to that is unknown, but we rebuilt the snout when we purchased the kit in 2012.
The intake plenum was ported to match a Hondata intake manifold gasket. The S tube was also lightly ported and smoothed to remove casting marks. The blower spins freely, and this setup was making great power when we uninstalled it. This is a rare supercharger setup, and a clean example.
We used the very thorough original JRSC installation instructions and will include a copy (PDF)
- There are 2 small cracks on the intake plenum (pics in google drive, link below), likely from stress on the unit. We have consulted with LHT, and this is a common problem and apparently so is the repair. We have included a $250 allowance in our listed price for fixing the crack, as well as the cost of shipping to LHT.
- The access ports on the intake plenum were cross threaded by the previous kit owner. We were able to clean up the threads and can install the cap screws with no detectable leaks.
This setup was very successful for autocross, producing linear torque and predictable power delivery.
The parts are as shown in the pictures, and include:
· M62 Blower
· B18C JRSC intake manifold
· JRSC S tube
· JRSC alternator mount
· JRSC two row alternator pulley
· JRSC belt tensioning bracket (not including stock alternator bracket, which is shown in the photo.)
· JRSC bypass valve and actuator
· All new JRSC gaskets for unit
· CR-V Crank Pulley with power steering ribs machined off to allow fitment in an EF Civic (this pulley has a larger OD than the stock ITR pulley for more boost)
Link to my Google Drive for more images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...0x6aEdISlNfdnM
$1950 picked up in Pittsburgh PA
Will ship at buyer’s expense