Classic Hondas All Pre-1988 Hondas.

Assistance identifying gaskets please

Old 05-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Assistance identifying gaskets please

Was supposed to have help, and they no showed me. So I. On my own, and putting this car back together tonight. However I find a number of gaskets in the head gasket kit that I don't know where they go. I believe some must be for a fuel injected model. I just don't want to miss something, and have to go back for it, or have it fail down the road. Have included pics, and listed what I know of them. This is for a 2.0 carb. A20A1. Some assistance would be greatly appreciated. I also have a one piece and a 3 piece exaust manifold option.. I will use the 3 piece as that's what came off of it.

Starting at top larger cam seal? 3 curved gaskets?? Silver metal in bag? 3 o-rings?? On far right lined up.. right to left. some sensor, thermostat, distributor, cam seal (correct size for mine)

No idea what any of these are for

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: