Notices

random integra/honda stuff

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default random integra/honda stuff

selling a small bundle of parts i have lying around that goes as follows:

JDM DC2 front bumper. bumper is in overall good condition but could definately use some work, lip especially. i do work in a body shop so chances are i will probably take them in and fix em up a bit and prime them so they are ready for whoever wants them but if you want it now and can fix up yourself let me know. 100$ obo

DC2 side skirts. Mint condition, no scrapes or marks anywhere. 50$ obo

ITR Wheels. Stock wheels i powder coated white. Comes with 2 kuhmo ecstas (90% tread remaining) on front and 2 Falken Ziek (60-70% tread remaining) on back and centercaps as well. Willing to sell just rims or just rubber if interested. 500$ obo

Nuteki Lugs. The lugs you see on the wheels 40$ obo

Mishimoto full size fan shroud. One of the fans is cooked so it will need a new one but otherwise shroud and second fan are brand new only used for one summer. 100$ obo

Complete A/C setup. Works great has all the lines and componenets. Doing a delete so have no need for it anymore. 60$ obo

Skunk2 rad cap. Basically brand new, used for one summer before changing to mishi rad. 20$ obo (would include free with something else if wanted)

I also have some small items such as amber fender marker lights, blue spark plug wires, stock pulley system, alpine cd player, and full abs system that i can send you pictures of if you are interested or wanna see them. I'll be constatly adding stuff to the list as time goes by as im doing a lot of changes over this winter. Im located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada but im willing to ship anywhere needed. Im very open on prices just wanna get stuff outta here so feel free to throw down an offer chances are ill take it or come back with something very close to it. Text/call Cam at 1-250-801-3975 or send me a message on here if you have any questions/concerns or need me to send you more detailed pictures.
Attached Images