Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Canada
Reload this Page >

who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:21 AM
OG Fabricator

Default who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

wednesday night, march 3rd, somone broke into my shop and stole my gt35r turbo, among a couple other parts... but my turbo was the main target of a smash and grab done by someone who has been in my shop and knew exactly where it was in the shop.

only a handful of people knew where this turbo was, and only a handful of people knew i was going away on vacation thursday for a week. i was contacted by the police and my landlord to inform me there had been a break in, the day i arrived at my destination. i was not able to confirm what contents had been taken until i returned a week later (today).

i am willing to offer $5000 for information leading to or for the return of the parts that were stolen. the parts are not worth more than that, but i would pay $20,000 if i could afford it because for me it is about principle, not monetary value. something that i have always taken pride in building my business on.

please pm me or call with any information you have.
aaron
905-802-4703
Old 03-12-2010, 09:10 AM
OG Fabricator

Default Re: who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

***EDIT*** i will have footage posted probably early next week of the two guys who did this. i haven't seen the footage yet, but who knows, i may even recognize them. i'm told one wore a back pack in and carried it out, while the other guy had parts in his hands. they were in and out in 2 minutes.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

You have a shop where?