Notices

JDMRides.ca OFFICIAL MEET #3 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27th 2009 @ RICHMOND HILL HONDA

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDMRides.ca OFFICIAL MEET #3 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27th 2009 @ RICHMOND HILL HONDA

*thanks to jdmtuned for the poster

JDMRIDES's third meet of the season is set for Sunday,September 27th, at 11am in partnership with RICHMOND HILL HONDA located at 77 16th Avenue, Richmond HIll.

Everyone is welcome so bring your camera's! We expect a huge turnout. This meet is not to be missed!

Don't miss this opportunity to say goodbye to the Summer in style!

Due to the expected turnout we want to make best effort to keep this large group organized and orderly so that everyone can enjoy this meet.

We have been fortunate enough to have been granted permission from the Administration at RICHMOND HILL HONDA to use this lot for the meet.

We ask that everyone drive with the utmost respect, caution, and care for the other businesses and patrons of the mall, as this is a public area and we do not want to draw negative attention to this large gathering.

Although we have permission to use this area, a single "troublemaker" can ruin it for everyone - and thus we will have a ZERO tolerance policy. Anyone not having the courtesy to respect this, will not be welcomed and asked to leave.

We look forward to seeing everyone, and safe travels to all those attending.

Thanks,
JDMRides.ca

UPDATE:

There will also be a FREE BBQ for all OFFICIAL JDMR members. BBQ and Drinks will be available for purchase as well for all non members.
Not a member? Be sure to sign up @ the meet!

We are fortunate enough to have Msequence mixing music all day long! Be sure to stop by and drop your request.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: JDMRides.ca OFFICIAL MEET #3 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27th 2009 @ RICHMOND HILL HONDA

Nice
Old 03-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: JDMRides.ca OFFICIAL MEET #3 SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27th 2009 @ RICHMOND HILL HONDA

I am only a member of honda tech, BC crx, CRX community, and Vancouver civics so I don't know when a lot of the meets go on, but me and my dad are happy to go to any in: richmond, Langley, burnaby, surrey, abbotsford, chillawack, vancouver etc, let me know