Notices
Audio / Security / Video Sound Systems, Alarms, Electronics

HELP ME PlZ! alarm and central locking!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP ME PlZ! alarm and central locking!

Hey guys please help im stuck!!!! i have a 94 civic hatch and im trying to install the remote start/keyless entry with the central locking module that i brought with the package on ebay, so it came with actuators and the module. this is what i did, the seller said it was a negative trigger type,
heres all my diagrams and pictures.
http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/ib...y/?view=recent

1. i installed just the main actuator to the drivers side door because both doors will unlock if i use my key. i hooked the wires through the door and connected the harness to the central locking module. it had 6 wires, (white and brown) seller said it was not necessary to connect to the alarm so i left those, (red) constant 12 volts, (black) ground, (green) unlock, (blue) lock.
so i connected the constant 12 volts and ground comming out of the harness

2. i spliced the green and blue wire near the harness connected to the module and connected the two wires from the alarm to the green and blue wires. i dont know why the lock wire from the alarm has a fuse anyone tell me why?

3.then i hooked up 2 wires from the alarm to a ground

4. i tried it, nothing happened, i could only hear my horn chirping and alarm clicking but the actuators wasn't even moving.

5. so i tried the postive and negative trigger type. i connect 2 wires from the alarm to a constant 12 volt source and 2 wires to ground. nothing worked...... so i switched the unlock/lock wire from the alarm to the blue and green wires. only the unlock functioned worked. i tried pressing lock on my remote nothing happened.

please help this is soo frustrating..

and in the harness diagram wire is there like locking 30a relay, lock 80a relay/??? i used the 30a relay to connect to the green and blue.

Last edited by ftz.brendonha; 07-11-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: help!