Notices
Audio / Security / Video Sound Systems, Alarms, Electronics

Dei 210d/mobile iq gps tracking system. Plus any other gps tracking systems.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dei 210d/mobile iq gps tracking system. Plus any other gps tracking systems.

I made this thread so there is now information on the units in a public forum with its own thread. Now members and vistors can come here to get all the information needed. And I am not bombarded with 20 pms a day about it. If you pm me about any gps questions. I will kindly link you to this thread. I am Not trying to be rude. But I am typing the same thing over and over and its getting kind of old. Also there is a sticky above with the same info. BUt I guess we can make this more in to a gps thread. Please feel free to post any questions or new products in here. I worked with most major brands like autopage, compustar, direct track and many others. I am also very well knowledge with the dei/ mobile iq units as I work with them everyday. Here is a video of a install we did. Alot of people been asking for a vid and here it is.

Just to clear the air about the dei unit. Dei gps tracking system is badged under mobile iq. Dei no longer sells the 210d and it can be purchased thru mobile iq or a dealer. If you want a dei version thats plug and play with your dei alarm system. Please buy one thru a dei dealer and not online. Your local dei dealer with have the newer version and not the old analog unit that people are scamming people on. The old analog unit can not be activated anymore and are just a paper weight. Buy at your own risk if you do not buy from a dealer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziYF9UeO0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5q4j...eature=related

Last edited by wrx-killer-Sti-eater; 10-24-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Dei 210d/mobile iq gps tracking system. Plus any other gps tracking systems.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dei 210d/mobile iq gps tracking system. Plus any other gps tracking systems.

damn that em1 is hot!
Old 10-25-2010, 01:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: "Try stealing my car I drive a bait car" Long Beach CA

If half the hondas out there had this theif in the honda community would be a thing of the past
Old 10-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Des - any more word on mobileIQ getting the DEI commands to contine the D2D transfer between new alarm brains and the mobileIQ stuff. it was nice to hear your are trying to get this idea pushed through. great for customers who don't have smartphones, nor the desire for the service. also...i think i read that you are trying to get a version available through you. is this gonna require a brain or run standalone?? would be curious to see if yours would run standalone through triggers for use with alarms not from DEI. keep me posted man...would like to see what you can get rolling.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Cobb2819
Des - any more word on mobileIQ getting the DEI commands to contine the D2D transfer between new alarm brains and the mobileIQ stuff. it was nice to hear your are trying to get this idea pushed through. great for customers who don't have smartphones, nor the desire for the service. also...i think i read that you are trying to get a version available through you. is this gonna require a brain or run standalone?? would be curious to see if yours would run standalone through triggers for use with alarms not from DEI. keep me posted man...would like to see what you can get rolling.
Let me correct this. So no one gets confused. The dei 210 works thru the esp port know as the bit port. The d2d is only on newer dei models and that port is red. The newer dei alarms also have the esp port(bit port)

My unit will not plug and play with the dei units as they own the rights to that. My unit will have outputs for unlock/lock, remote start neg out, and a extra aux. Input to trigger the unit will have a 12volt input from the alarm siren. You can use it as a standalone, But will be better paired with a alarm system as it should be.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you are correct in your correction, i wasn't paything that close attention to the port, more so the protocol. your unit sounds great, hope to see one function in the near future. i like that it's universal and or standalone.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

also...will yours have a timed trigger input from the aftermarket alarm siren as to not false with arm and disarm chirps or how will that work. several alarms have many different siren output confirmations.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

also...will yours have a timed trigger input from the aftermarket alarm siren as to not false with arm and disarm chirps or how will that work. several alarms have many different siren output confirmations.
It will run the current setup as mobile iq with after market alarm. The unit will have to sense the alarm siren going off for more then 10 seconds before it triggers the gps.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cool man...sounds like a great setup!!! can't wait to see one in action
Old 10-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cool man...sounds like a great setup!!! can't wait to see one in action
I'll send you one once everything is set in stone for you to try out.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sweet man. i'd love to help support it if it works out.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by YoungMoneySi
damn that em1 is hot!
Yea its hot.... Not as much as the 4 door!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
I'll send you one once everything is set in stone for you to try out.
Feel free to send one to Atlanta also, lol!

Last edited by joeymc13; 10-26-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stupid question: what, if any, is the difference between the D, P and V models of the 210 series?
Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there isn't any, based on all the ones i sold, the 210v was the viper version, the 210p would have been python, the 210c was the clifford, and the 210d was the Automate version. all the same thing. the analog automatically got phased out with the intro of the digital units all under that same model number
Old 11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dang, i was hoping we had new cool info and questions, instead we get a shameless plug for a generic imported product.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if i remember correctly according to forum rules you cannot advertise product in open forums unless you are a site sponsor.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

and y would you advertise in someone elses thread that is also advertising his services? create your own thread dude...that's pretty rude IMO
Old 11-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^^^ I am not advertising anything. Just trying to let people know what out there and what works. This thread is not suppose to be a advertisment for anybody. There should also be no prices posted in this thread. Msrp is fine. I will be posting a video of the compustar unit vs the mobile iq unit vs c8 unit soon.

This thread also helped out alot. My pms cut in half.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no no no man...we're on your side, we're talking about the guy who popped in with "i sell this stuff and get it cheaper than anyone in the us, send me an e-mail"
Old 11-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no no no man...we're on your side, we're talking about the guy who popped in with "i sell this stuff and get it cheaper than anyone in the us, send me an e-mail"
O I know
Old 11-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

get your head straight Des
Old 12-06-2010, 04:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

are there such things as gps blockers?? that would make these things use less right ? What if they just yank out the modem.... Is there a way to put the gps modem in another place not in the engine bay or under the dash/ steering wheel area? sorry imma noob
Old 12-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Charismatica
are there such things as gps blockers?? that would make these things use less right ? What if they just yank out the modem.... Is there a way to put the gps modem in another place not in the engine bay or under the dash/ steering wheel area? sorry imma noob
A gps blocker is highly illegal and getting caught with one or using one will land you some serious time. And the cost of one. No honda theif is really going to have one or get access to one. And you can not import them into the us. If you look at the sticky on top you will see how you should diy gps install. I allways pull the dash on any install with gps. In car is allways the best and easiest.

Quick Reply: Dei 210d/mobile iq gps tracking system. Plus any other gps tracking systems.