Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread

Old 03-17-2008, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread

Hey guys. I've been wanting to build my own car for a very long time and i've been collecting parts for a long time as well. I started the teardown a few months ago. Its been very hard to find time to build her exactly how i want with running my business and trying to keep up with it all. Its been coming along though!

I will just start posting pics from the beginning and post older updates every now and again. Im giving attention to everything and restoring the car completely from an old Crx, to a bare shell, painted, and all back together again exactly how i want it, and exactly what she deserves. <FONT COLOR="green"> The car will be built very nice and show-y, but i have serious plans to attend many many track days and eventually Time Attack it up. I drive my cars, hard.</FONT>

HUGE thanks to all who have helped on the build! My roomates Rywire and NickRPS for putting up with my car crap everywhere. My sponsors and partial sponsors, and all of the companys who gave me killer deals on my parts. I will list them as the updates come, and once the car is complete i will thank them on a new thread and on the newstands.

Thank you for looking and come back to see my updates.

UPDATES:

Page 4: More body work and prep, interior sound deadener goo cleaned up and floor gets primered

Page 8: WIRING! Mil Spec engine harness building, Re-done K ready Chassis harness, re-done rear interior harness

Page 9: Body shots! Car looking a little more like a car now. But still a shell.

Page 11: Dropped subframe, drilled some brackets, Got windows and regulators, welded in new 88 seat brackets

Page 13: Windows removed, and pics of shell before its headed to paint

Page 17: S2000 cluster plugs wired stealthy-like onto my Crx dash harness

Page 20: All of my parts being sent out for powdercoating. ALL suspension peices and interior/exterior brackets

Page 25: Car towed by NickRPS(my roomate) to paint shop for spraying. Paint work is being done by 408wdy.

Page 27: Car in primer!

Page 31: OMFG ROFL FRESH PAINT!!!

Page 35: Car back at home, Cleaning and installing of some OEM plugs and clips. Rear Brakeline's and rear interior Wiring harness installed.

Page 40: Reloomed door harness and Igntion Key harness

Page 42: Coolant overflow tank setup, Interior shot with chassis harness and brakelines, my Beauty washers, Engine bay picture and shiny brake booster.

Page 45: Car on jackstands, dirty underbody pics, Pics of Brake booster and Master cylinder in with relocated brakelines

Page 50: More powdercoated peices being installed. Hood latch, bumper and fender brackets, Fuel line, and wiring covers.

Page 57: Cleaned underbody and prep for new coating

Page 59: Wuhhht Duhh post's more of my powdercoated peices. Wuhhht Duhh's powdercoating

Page 60: Picture of my new seats, Status Racing THE RING in Kevlar

Page 64: Rear Engine bay crossmember modding for Kseries. Rewelded and reworked it. Pictures of the crossmember powdercoated with new bushings. Pictures of the car with the motor about to go in.

Page 70: Wetsanding and buffing the car. Done by 408wdy and dc2crx. Lots of pictures of the nice paint. Engine bay teaser too.

Ok quick story, bought the car last summer and rocked it with a stock motor and some mild mods here and there. It was alright for the time being:

-Shaban Photography

-Infamous Brew pic

On with the build. Started tearing her apart and doing body work/prepping for the inside out full color change

my Jspec fenders had more than 7 layers of paint on them so i had to replace them:

Motor out and more body work:

Hasport Mount in, misc brackets removed from the engine bay, and crossmember modded for K:

Sound deadener removed and old 90-91 style seat bracket removed ( converting to 88 spec for my Nagisa seat rails:

Got some JDM doors for weight reduction from N1 concepts:

How the engine bay was coming along, no bay shaving for me, just removed brackets:

That is all for now, here's a small teaser of the motor and my MilSpec K20 engine harness:

Thank you for looking!

<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT COLOR="green">SHOUTOUTS!

THANKS TO:

Woody aka 408wdy for the Paint work, help on bodywork, and everything else!

John aka Wuhhht Duhhh for Powdercoating all my ish.

Sean and Josh at STATUS RACING for the Kevlar buckets, amazing seats!

Mike at ETD Racing/K-tuned for the EF Kswap traction bar

KARCEPTS for the Shifter mounting kit and A/C and P/S Removal kit (with Alternator relocation)

Tad @ Driveshaft Shop for the Stage 2.9 axles

Lloyd at FULL-RACE for the ProStreet Honda EF/ED Radiator

WEKSOS INDUSTRIES for the sweet parts!

Joe AKA STREETWERKZ/POWER HONDA for all the OEM HONDA PARTS.

Kneenan aka GRENTHANG for all the ACURA OEM PARTS.

Ryan @ RYWIRE for all the help, driving, and partying!

Nick aka NICKRPS for towing me, edward 40hands, being cool and talking to me while i work on my car.

Alex Soto aka SHEEPEY for the WEB CAMSHAFTS and phone love making.

Hyper EM1 HYPER DECALS for all the Stickers and Decals.

REDZONE PERFORMANCE for the Exhaust and Dyno tuning

ALL OF YOU ARE DA MANNNS!!!

All of these company's and people do top notch work and/or make SICK products and/or are badass people. If it wasnt the some of the best products/work i wouldnt be rocking it on my car.

If anyone needs any help or info on the above companys/people PM me and i can direct you in the right place for stuff for your car.
</FONT></FONT>

Modified by Chase at 3:24 AM 6/5/2008
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EF8kid)

Can't wait to see more! Good luck!
Old 03-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (44mag)

you found an honest way to build your project car and for that my hat is off to you sir.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Darkside San Jose DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR DSR, CAAAAAAA, usa
Default Re: ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread (EF8kid)

i &lt;3 you
Old 03-18-2008, 10:10 AM

Default Re: ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread (darkside's loreto)

I would quote everyone and thank you for viewing and posting but i do not have the spare time to do it lol!

Thank you guys for the support. Im glad you have confidence in my build. To all my close homies, i love you guys!

The good the JDM doors, is theyre 88 style and have no side impact beams. The difference in weight of a JDM/88 door and a 89-91 door is huge. Im guessing 60 to 70 pounds per side.

More pics coming up...
Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 AM

Default Re: (t0ekn3e)

More body work and prep:

Lookin straight?

Rear jacked up for some under side fab/work:

Here is the interior with all the sound deadener goo cleaned up and then, the pretty primed picture :

Thank you for looking!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 AM

Default Re: ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread (clayton bigsby)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cant wait to see update pics man. your work is simply amazing </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Silky Johnson

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by t0ekn3e &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">chasebays got rywired?!?!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont get it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SkankyEJ7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">awwwww shieetttttttt!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H22PwrdHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">AHHHHH!!!! Chase, I have been waiting on this for a long time. Good luck!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Taylor man!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:01 PM

Default Re: (ricecooker415)

You guys rock for real, i love all of you even if you dont love me back

I really want to quote all of you but that would just be ridiculous.

To the guy who talked about US and Jspec fenders, I know that i can use US fenders of course, thats what i have now.

and again guys, thanks for the post and keep em comin. ***** it up there will be updates frequently to match the whoring.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys rock for real, i love all of you even if you dont love me back

I really want to quote all of you but that would just be ridiculous.

To the guy who talked about US and Jspec fenders, I know that i can use US fenders of course, thats what i have now.

and again guys, thanks for the post and keep em comin. ***** it up there will be updates frequently to match the whoring. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes baby cakes! Just dont be like some of those threads where they dont update. Thats why I dont really like build threads. But I know you will make me happy McMaster !
Old 03-18-2008, 07:24 PM

Default Re: (sheepey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sheepey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yes baby cakes! Just dont be like some of those threads where they dont update. Thats why I dont really like build threads. But I know you will make me happy McMaster !</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know ill update pumpkin. These pics are from months ago, im doing it like this so there will always be updates. Dont i always make u happy!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by grenthang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did u say something about ****** and pics </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, yes, would u like pics of me

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rywire &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Duh! didnt we know that like last year?! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Shutup Im not a celebrity, noones askes me for my autograph.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BradyGSTYLE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whoring is the best part E-net Chat time! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Truthfully, i dont want this thread going off topic. So keep it related, semi.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:34 PM

Default Re: (408wdy)

Jeremy haha whoa i had hair back then!

408wdy is the man, He is the painter of my car and helped me with my body work after i thought i was done
Old 03-18-2008, 10:46 PM

Default Re: (408wdy)

Thanks for the love guys! Yall rock keep it up.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 408wdy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i got choo man don't worry.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

you da man

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pancake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey man whats up, i dont know if you remember me but i use to live in bama like 3 years ago, i drove a white eg hatch with a tag that said v8kiler, i used to go to autolabz, (oh and im hispanic so that should make it easier!) Anyways, i left the import scene for 3 years and now im building another hatch! I didnt know you became this famous man! Owning your own buisness! Well I know this build is going to be sick!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I remember you doggie! That was a while back, good times! Thanks for the love man, AL represent.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coolhandluke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Look at that... H A I R </TD></TR></TABLE>

Its all gone now

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by just Touge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
http://farm3.static.flickr.com...7.jpg</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the pic post foo. I cant wait for you to take pics of my car!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I :heart: Touge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh man this is gonna be so awesome!

wheres ricky and everyone else that are usually here whoring it up?

- emo kyle

gonna change my sn here soon so you guys recognize me when i post</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Kyle, how can you heart Touge if you dont even have a car OOHHH burn.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by donut. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">niceee! cant wait to see this finished </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Dugnut!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JdMhEaD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">chase=hero</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nah man not me. I love you doggie.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:48 PM

Default Re: (Spec R)

Trying to keep up here fellas. Next update is gonna be a few pics of one of the favorite parts of my car, the WIRING!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*VEEE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">CHASE IS FAMOUS...<FONT COLOR="purple">has more groupies then a boy band</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

hah shutup Vee, im not famous! I luv u tho

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Formula &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Should be a good thread!

Good luck with the build. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teggy182 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have tons of respect from you. props for making your own business and making it work. If this cars anything like what you have done in the past in should drop jaws. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spec R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"The car will be built very nice and show-y, but i have serious plans to attend many many track days and eventually Time Attack it up. I drive my cars, hard. "

awesome. best wishes and keep up the good work</TD></TR></TABLE>

Means alot guys thank you.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Spec R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hah shutup Vee, im not famous! I luv u tho

</TD></TR></TABLE>

aWwWwww
Old 03-19-2008, 08:14 PM

Thanks for the love fellas. Damn 8 pages a day i cant keep up with you guys.

Updates tho, this is one of the favorite parts of my car. The wiring.

The chassis harness, was untaped, unloomed, and i deleted pin to pin all of the wiring i will not be using. Such as Heat/AC, all of the D/B ecu plugs and most of the wires, all of the shock tower plugs, and so on etc etc. I pinned the RSX chassis side harness plugs directly to the Crx harness wires. The plugs are the C101 and E plug. Also added in the o2 relay and o2 plug. Huge thanks the Ryan at RYWIRE for the materials for this. You da man Ryan. From there i reloomed and taped everything. Keep in mind the Headlight wiring section is not loomed/taped, it will be completed once the harness is in the car. I love it!

Now for the harness most everyone loves, the MILSPEC engine harness. All new wire, pins, tubing, plugs etc. Again, thanks to Ryan for introducing me to Milspec stuff. The quick disconnect plug was added after these pictures and will be posted once i show the engine in the car with the Engine harness on.

Started with cutting the wires to length and adding the small Raychem tubing and badass yellow labels:

Mockup on my motor:

Now the rear harness. I kept it simple and reloomed it all in Nylon sleeving and heatshrink. I think im going to redo it with new pins in MilSpec wire and Raychem tubing.

Thanks for looking!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Re: (McLovin)

Thanks for the love guys!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by McLovin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good **** mangggg
I'm would like to know more about what the milspec harness is all about. Anymore info on what makes it so special?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do the pictures not speak for themselves?

What the hell, more stuff:

Almost done with the body work here, it was definetly not fun:

How the engine bay sits, ALMOST ready to go minus me welding the holes from the brackets i removed on the drivers shock tower:

My roomate Nick aka NickRPS, what a tool! :

Old 03-20-2008, 06:08 AM

Default Re: Re: (Stefndogg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stefndogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whoa..i knew you couldnt resist making a build thread lol....come drink beers with me while ryan does my swap this weekend </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah i had always planned on it ha ha! Damn u know Ryan is busy this weekend right?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 408wdy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"></TD></TR></TABLE>

Whoa you are quite the sneaky one. I didnt know u took that pic. *** shot.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Civicboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks good so far! </TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATHFlsHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks good. In for the build and can't wait to see it finished. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks doods!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:26 PM

Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone! I appriciate all the kind words, support, and love making in my thread.

Worked on the car for a LONG time today i am super tired, no sleep last night either.

Here's some random older pics of 408wdy and I being mature adults. Dc2crx Tony did it too but his pic is blurry so we will take 2 next time

Old 03-20-2008, 10:33 PM

Default Re: (astroxtc)

lol go to the coffee shop and motorboat some boobies! Damn...

I gotta hit the hay, another early day tommorow. You should stop by!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:38 PM

Default Re: (astroxtc)

ah coo coo. Yes i think some boobies would be good tommorow lol.

We might still be working tho, trying to get "things" done.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 AM

Default Re: (Ramirez428)

Thanks guys!

Here's an update:

Dropped the subframe to drill some holes and do some more prep ****:

Also removed a couple brackets from the front bulkhead/radiator support. Radiator mount ones and some other one that does nothing:

Went to the junkyard with Ryan and got some 88 windows and window regulators for my JDM doors. The JDM doors came with bronze windows and power window regulators and i didnt want either:

Cleaned and going to re-grease before they go back on the car:

Also from the same car at the junkyard i hacked off some 88 seat brackets that are needed with my seat rails. Then drilled em out and welded them onto my car, no beautiful welds but its all great penetration and proper:

Then last here is bearings and hubs pressed out of my DA integra Knuckles. I still have to have the rear trailing arm bushings pressed out of the rears. I will be powdercoating all of my suspension arm peices and rear engine bay crossmember. No spray paint here like most HT builds.

That is all.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will be powdercoating all of my suspension arm peices and rear engine bay crossmember. No spray paint here like most HT builds.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good call. . Spray paint looks good for like, a week. All my stuff is PC'ed and looks tons better.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tyco)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF8kid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Then last here is bearings and hubs pressed out of my DA integra Knuckles. I still have to have the rear trailing arm bushings pressed out of the rears. I will be powdercoating all of my suspension arm peices and rear engine bay crossmember. No spray paint here like most HT builds.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats what i did, since i see most people use a ratle can i thought it wasnt needed but when you have a best friend that does powder coating why not take advantage of him buahaha and if you did it then i know im doing something right

love the build, ever since ive seen teaser pics of your crx im thinking of buying one also
Old 03-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EF8kid
Thanks for the love fellas. Damn 8 pages a day i cant keep up with you guys.

Updates tho, this is one of the favorite parts of my car. The wiring.

The chassis harness, was untaped, unloomed, and i deleted pin to pin all of the wiring i will not be using. Such as Heat/AC, all of the D/B ecu plugs and most of the wires, all of the shock tower plugs, and so on etc etc. I pinned the RSX chassis side harness plugs directly to the Crx harness wires. The plugs are the C101 and E plug. Also added in the o2 relay and o2 plug. Huge thanks the Ryan at RYWIRE for the materials for this. You da man Ryan. From there i reloomed and taped everything. Keep in mind the Headlight wiring section is not loomed/taped, it will be completed once the harness is in the car. I love it!

Now for the harness most everyone loves, the MILSPEC engine harness. All new wire, pins, tubing, plugs etc. Again, thanks to Ryan for introducing me to Milspec stuff. The quick disconnect plug was added after these pictures and will be posted once i show the engine in the car with the Engine harness on.

Started with cutting the wires to length and adding the small Raychem tubing and badass yellow labels:

Mockup on my motor:

Now the rear harness. I kept it simple and reloomed it all in Nylon sleeving and heatshrink. I think im going to redo it with new pins in MilSpec wire and Raychem tubing.

Thanks for looking!
wow dude your engine harness its so sick is not even funny. i wish i could afford one cars looking great btw
Old 03-23-2008, 12:19 PM

Default Re: (Baggy Spandex)

Im quoting EVERYONE

Originally Posted by Baggy Spandex

Good call. . Spray paint looks good for like, a week. All my stuff is PC'ed and looks tons better.
Thanks man, i agree.

Originally Posted by BoostinEJ1

thats not true, if your as **** as evan you can make it last

looking great though
Thanks man. If your **** it still doesnt make spray paint any better, or make it last longer.

Originally Posted by Weak!EG
0o0 i missed the last update. looking good buddy!.. i need to drill all the brackets in the rear of my hatch.

why is this thread moving so slowly.. its not like you have a real job haha j/k j/k.

see you soon
Your on crack this thread moves FAST

Originally Posted by grenthang
looking good dude
Keeeenen you da man.

Originally Posted by tyco
I love all these sneak previews!
Originally Posted by Ramirez428

love the build, ever since ive seen teaser pics of your crx im thinking of buying one also
Thanks dudes

Originally Posted by 88crxvtec
I"ll take the bronze door glass! lol

Looking good.
Thanks man, if u want it lemme know.

Originally Posted by B16B_coupe
DIALED
like your face!

Originally Posted by BaconLettuceTomato
Yes Sir
Originally Posted by 44mag
its on the right track!
Originally Posted by J-specCb4
BALLIN!
Originally Posted by SD_Lurker
looks to be promising as usual!
Thanks foos.

Originally Posted by oneoffaccord
chase i cant believe what im seeing. lookinmg real good man. what color are you doing the rear engine crossmember?

i thought u had another EF?
Thanks man, you will see the crossmember later. I've had lots of EF's

Originally Posted by Chris.
damn chase you're going to town on this thing... cant wait to see the final product
Thanks Pennington.

Originally Posted by astroxtc
i know theres alot going on... UPDATES!
lol yessir eventually ill catch up to where i am on updates.

Originally Posted by elfather

wow dude your engine harness its so sick is not even funny. i wish i could afford one cars looking great btw
Thanks doood

Originally Posted by RARE_EG2
cant wait to see the outcome
Thanks Jimmy

Originally Posted by mr.coupe

you could of said that without quoteing all of those pictures

more updates chase! I'm calling you laterz
GO AWAY i hate you!!!

Originally Posted by Nashville
why would you quote 64 effing pictures??????
Its all good.

Originally Posted by smnowell
It's looking great so far Keep it up.

I may have missed it, but whatever happened to your RHD CRX project car?
Thanks man!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ChaseBays K20 Crx * My personal car restoration build thread