Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

BC Garage Coupe Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BC Garage Coupe Build Thread

looks great man, confetti recaros FTW i have a set too,
Old 11-28-2014, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That car just gets better and better every time I see it.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So the end is here. I'm over the car scene and on to bigger and better things. Where I am at in life has shown me that it's time to let go or this car. It has been a great ride. Thanks to those that have given us support over the years. I am currently parting the car out. If you are interested in any parts please text me at 925 812 4469. Let me know what you need. I have everything still except the arc stuff.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:50 PM
No Jodas

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What a disappointing ending.
Old 01-15-2016, 09:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by BC_Garage
So the end is here. I'm over the car scene and on to bigger and better things. Where I am at in life has shown me that it's time to let go or this car. It has been a great ride. Thanks to those that have given us support over the years. I am currently parting the car out. If you are interested in any parts please text me at 925 812 4469. Let me know what you need. I have everything still except the arc stuff.
I LOVE when I hear people say " I am over the car scene", "I'm too old" or blah blah. 99% of the time the people that are saying this were never "into" cars in the first place. They are usually the ones that were into cars just because their friends were or "Stancing" or (my favorite) buying a ton of extremely overpriced over-hyped menial functioning expensive JDM parts so they can score cool points at meets and on social media. These people come and go as their need for attention and acceptance within the automotive community fade. You cannot be "Over" something you love and are passionate about. Even better when people say: "I am too old to modify cars etc." How can you be too old for cars? It's a very very adult hobby / lifestyle. You aren't even able to drive a car until the age of 16, and modifying and racing a car is very dangerous and very expensive.

I am 29 now, going to be 30 years old Sept, 2016, and I LOVE cars; more specifically racing cars; even more specifically racing Hondas: drag and road racing. I have been racing cars 14+ years legal and illegal and will never stop. I have owned my 95 Honda civic hatchback since 2004 (as well as many other Hondas), It has gone through many different phases, swaps and setups, I love it and will keep it until the day I die. I have been infatuated with cars since I was a little kid and I will never be "over" cars because I love it and it's a big part of who I am, It's ingrained in me, that's because I am a real automotive enthusiast.

PS: I have a BS in Business(working on my MBA soon), worked in finance for years, currently work for a high end residential architectural firm in NY, so I can't wait to hear how much more " mature and adult" you are than me Lol.

/RANT
Old 01-15-2016, 10:25 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StreetLethaleg6
I LOVE when I hear people say " I am over the car scene", "I'm too old" or blah blah. 99% of the time the people that are saying this were never "into" cars in the first place. They are usually the ones that were into cars just because their friends were or "Stancing" or (my favorite) buying a ton of extremely overpriced over-hyped menial functioning expensive JDM parts so they can score cool points at meets and on social media. These people come and go as their need for attention and acceptance within the automotive community fade. You cannot be "Over" something you love and are passionate about. Even better when people say: "I am too old to modify cars etc." How can you be too old for cars? It's a very very adult hobby / lifestyle. You aren't even able to drive a car until the age of 16, and modifying and racing a car is very dangerous and very expensive.

I am 29 now, going to be 30 years old Sept, 2016, and I LOVE cars; more specifically racing cars; even more specifically racing Hondas: drag and road racing. I have been racing cars 14+ years legal and illegal and will never stop. I have owned my 95 Honda civic hatchback since 2004 (as well as many other Hondas), It has gone through many different phases, swaps and setups, I love it and will keep it until the day I die. I have been infatuated with cars since I was a little kid and I will never be "over" cars because I love it and it's a big part of who I am, It's ingrained in me, that's because I am a real automotive enthusiast.

PS: I have a BS in Business(working on my MBA soon), worked in finance for years, currently work for a high end residential architectural firm in NY, so I can't wait to hear how much more " mature and adult" you are than me Lol.

/RANT
Old 01-15-2016, 08:59 PM
footwork mastery

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Very well put, even if I sold my CRX because 99% of Honda owners bug the crap out of me I'd still get something else.

I will never be "over cars"
Old 01-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

To be honest, whatever his decisions may be, are up to him.

What StreetLethaleg6 said is exactly true though. I love anything automotive. Especially Hondas and that's something I'll never stop letting go. If it's one thing I hate the most, its being a quitter. You think those old guys you see at muscle car shows ever said "you know what, I'm getting too old for this and I think it's time for me to move on" hell no they didnt. Those cars die with them. And don't even tell me that 1950-70 cars is a different story then building a honda. It's the same thing! The way I see it when people give up though. All those parts that are discontinued that other people would rather have, will be available for sale. So thank you quitters! I'll be waiting for your parts in the classified ads! Lol.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Come on guys, just because he's moved on doesn't mean you guys automatically know him and his reasoning.

It reminds me when I was really into BMX bikes growing up and then all the BMX guys I grew up with got into cars and girls. You just find things you would rather spend your time on. Does it mean you never loved BMX or cars to begin with ? I dont think so.

It happens every time someone leaves a scene for another scene. Honda guys going to Nissan, Nissan/Honda guys going to Subaru/Mitsu, then Subaru/Mitsu going luxury.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:24 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I jumped from Hondas right to Audi
Old 01-25-2016, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Spec R
Come on guys, just because he's moved on doesn't mean you guys automatically know him and his reasoning.

It reminds me when I was really into BMX bikes growing up and then all the BMX guys I grew up with got into cars and girls. You just find things you would rather spend your time on. Does it mean you never loved BMX or cars to begin with ? I dont think so.

It happens every time someone leaves a scene for another scene. Honda guys going to Nissan, Nissan/Honda guys going to Subaru/Mitsu, then Subaru/Mitsu going luxury.
Enormous difference between "Bicycles" & "Cars." Just Saying....

PS: I was also in to BMX bikes as a kid...
Old 01-26-2016, 03:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by StreetLethaleg6
Enormous difference between "Bicycles" & "Cars." Just Saying....

PS: I was also in to BMX bikes as a kid...
Yeah and when I left bmx for cars I didn't tell all my friends I was moving on to "bigger and better things". Dude just comes off as a real dbag and apparently is above anyone who is into cars still. I could care less personally but sounds like he was never into cars, just a fad try to be cool around his friends whatever. I personally have been into cars my entire life and people build cars til they die, there's no age limit. Do what you love. He clearly wasn't a car guy.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by NotoriousEK
Yeah and when I left bmx for cars I didn't tell all my friends I was moving on to "bigger and better things". Dude just comes off as a real dbag and apparently is above anyone who is into cars still. I could care less personally but sounds like he was never into cars, just a fad try to be cool around his friends whatever. I personally have been into cars my entire life and people build cars til they die, there's no age limit. Do what you love. He clearly wasn't a car guy.
Well said, Agree 100%.

PS: I like the biggie avatar, I have a portrait of biggie tattoed on my leg (the one wearing the raiders hat, because i am also a raiders fan unfortunately lol.) Tattoos are one of my other passions along with bodybuilding. I collect very high end Black and Grey work from the best in the world. Currently have like ~$25k+ worth of tattoos, and counting, rapidly lol.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:48 PM
Trial User

Im here to stop all the bitching. Im still around. Follow me at @drewdoode on instagram if you like.

Drew's E46 M3 (4 of 6) by Andrew Ramirez, on Flickr

Old 09-24-2016, 09:52 PM
Trial User

August 2016 by Andrew Ramirez, on Flickr