Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

beevo's EJ8 and other projects.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beevo's EJ8 and other projects.

Greetings everyone. Been on HT for a while. Took almost a 10 year break but came crawling back. Just figured I'd make a thread of all my endeavors over my absence.

Some of you maaaaay remember my coupe. I was the original owner. It's was sold in 2008. Last time I saw it, it was stock height and being driven by an older gentleman.

Drove it around for years. Kept the original y8 and enjoyed the gas mileage and cold A/C. Got the bug for something different and sold it to buy a huge mistake.

Ended up buying this turd. Cobb stage 2, incredibly expensive to modify and even more expensive to maintain. Had enough of it and ended up selling it. Decided I was done for a while and made an even bigger mistake.

Picked this turd up for super cheap. Absolutely loved it, but needed something better on gas for driving half way across the state. So away it went. Felt like it was time for another Honda.

Picked this turd up as pretty much a rolling shell with a eBay turbo kit. Sorted out a lot of stuff and actually turned it into a decent car. Ended up selling it to a kid that blew it up a few weeks later.

Bought this one as a stock Jeep. Spend $1200 on a junkyard lift and tires along with a few cans of spray paint.

And now my latest project / build. Picked it up for $1000. Body was straight, interior was clean, aesthetically it was hurting. Picked up a few things and cleaned her up.

The purpose of this car is to be a comfortable daily that I can take to autox and track days. Plans in the future include suspension and maybe a swap..but not until has to be swapped. I'll continue to post up progress and pictures for this "build". Thanks for looking!

Last edited by beevo.; 05-01-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling errors.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:41 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: beevo's EJ8 and other projects.

Nice pick up. Any swap in particular?
Old 05-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
Nice pick up. Any swap in particular?
It's supposed to be a very budget friendly daily so I'll probably end up going with a b20z and a gsr trans with some nice bolt ons.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Got a little tired of the blown out stock suspension that sat 2" lower in the rear so I decided to go ahead and replace it. Picked these up for a pretty good price. They're not the worst but they're also not the best. Ride is surprisingly good for the price.

Cheaped out on this suspension since I dropped a pretty good knot on my truck's suspension.