Notices
Appearance Build Threads Showcase and discussion for projects and theme cars.

**skipunk4's mr dc4 2010 refresh - Spoon / Enkei / Innovative / ASC Metal Fab**

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: **skipunk4's mr dc4 2010 refresh - Spoon / Enkei / Innovative / ASC Metal Fab**

Such a BAD *** project! for hands on!
Old 10-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **skipunk4's mr dc4 2010 refresh - Spoon / Enkei / Innovative / ASC Metal Fab**

EPIC BUILD MAN can't wait to see what you got stored next
Old 10-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by audio astronomy
Dang, you're basically gonna have a brand new Integra. Been watching this thread since you had the red Recaros and RPF1's
That's what I'm goin for I'm actually gonna be gettin those Recaro's back :nervous:

Originally Posted by Esprit09
Just looked through all 46 pages, I AM IMPRESSED!
Thanks for the words man

Originally Posted by M2S~Jaime
Such a BAD *** project! for hands on!
Thanks mang. I had bad experiences with some shops so doin it all my self I have learned a ton and get stuff done how I want it with a lot less money outta my pocket

Originally Posted by nels00n
EPIC BUILD MAN can't wait to see what you got stored next
More parts on the way! Stay tuned
Old 10-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So unfortunately didn't get much done on the car. Took it easy before startin a new job this morning.

But I got a nice little order from Honda.

Mostly a lot of the little gaskets I need to finish puttin the engine together

And here's a throwback shot of the car from last summer for ya'll

Old 10-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn forgot what it looked like on the ground. Gonna lok sick with the new additions to the exterior hows the new store?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by macknjack
damn forgot what it looked like on the ground. Gonna lok sick with the new additions to the exterior hows the new store?
I know man me too Can't wait to see it back on the ground lol. And the new store is crazy busy!
Old 10-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Are you planning on to get OEM window visors?
Old 10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Coop! Get that sucker on the ground, haven't looked back in your thread to see the older rolling shots/full shots for a while, and it looks so damn fresh. Should be even better once it's back on the ground
Old 10-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

plaayyaaaa ive been without a comp for like a weeek and you aint done ****!! haha jk but ya im ready to see this girl back on the road.

sooo you work at a store O.o
Old 10-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Original.
Are you planning on to get OEM window visors?
I am thinkin about it just because it rains so damn much up here in the NW and with no AC my car gets muuggy lol. But I do like the no visor look, what you think?

Originally Posted by dapek
Coop! Get that sucker on the ground, haven't looked back in your thread to see the older rolling shots/full shots for a while, and it looks so damn fresh. Should be even better once it's back on the ground
Man your tellin me! Cruise down and help me put this bish together when you get your RNR's!

Originally Posted by mattrt09
plaayyaaaa ive been without a comp for like a weeek and you aint done ****!! haha jk but ya im ready to see this girl back on the road.

sooo you work at a store O.o
Hahaha I'm sorry man I hate to disappoint. I got sick this last week and have just been drained from that and working.

I work for Starbuck's Coffee and I am a supervisor in one of there stores. I have worked there goin on 4 years and just switched to a new store this week. It's kind of culture shock because I came from a store w/o a drive thru that made $9-1500 a day to a store with a drive thru that makes no less than $5000 a day! It is always busy all the time!

I'm working my way to management so I gotta be able to work a higher volume store to see how I can perform. If I can work this store I can work anywhere. It's a make or break you kind of store. They have high turn over percentage because so many people quit lol. The first couple days weren't too bad but we'll see how it goes as it gets into the weekend.

Check back for updates sooon!!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by skipunk4
I am thinkin about it just because it rains so damn much up here in the NW and with no AC my car gets muuggy lol. But I do like the no visor look, what you think?

Man your tellin me! Cruise down and help me put this bish together when you get your RNR's!

Hahaha I'm sorry man I hate to disappoint. I got sick this last week and have just been drained from that and working.

I work for Starbuck's Coffee and I am a supervisor in one of there stores. I have worked there goin on 4 years and just switched to a new store this week. It's kind of culture shock because I came from a store w/o a drive thru that made $9-1500 a day to a store with a drive thru that makes no less than $5000 a day! It is always busy all the time!

I'm working my way to management so I gotta be able to work a higher volume store to see how I can perform. If I can work this store I can work anywhere. It's a make or break you kind of store. They have high turn over percentage because so many people quit lol. The first couple days weren't too bad but we'll see how it goes as it gets into the weekend.

Check back for updates sooon!!

wow man thats cool sounds like you already got your management job in the bank so more parts to come!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mattrt09
wow man thats cool sounds like you already got your management job in the bank so more parts to come!
Ya we'll see how it goes these next couple months there. Christmas time is gonna be crazy...

I don't think I've put this up yet since I got the new arm

OEM ITR Intake w/ rubber ITR intake arm and Spoon drop-in filter

More to come in the next few weeks
Old 10-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good luck with the job man, at least you're bringing home some dough for the project.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by double wishbone
Good luck with the job man, at least you're bringing home some dough for the project.
Agreed lol
Old 10-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice intake setup, imo stock airbox always looks best in a clean bay. you going to use the oem "snorkel" with that?
Old 10-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by skipunk4
I always loved the visor look. They are really expensive though, but I think its worth it. I just wish the Integra visors were bigger, like the EJ1's.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eazybmx
nice intake setup, imo stock airbox always looks best in a clean bay. you going to use the oem "snorkel" with that?
For sure man. I like the way it looks and its Spooon! I will be using the oem snorkel but I'm improving it a little bit first

Originally Posted by Original.
I always loved the visor look. They are really expensive though, but I think its worth it. I just wish the Integra visors were bigger, like the EJ1's.
I might pick a set up once I get the car all done, but right now its time to prioritize and get this bish done
Old 10-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just looked thru this whole thing in one sitting, my eyes are a burning but man i was, and am excited to see how it turns out thus far... amazing... and i now know a lot of corners not to cut, thanks for all the pictures, cant wait to see more
Old 10-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow went through all pages , awesome build, great motivation to do work on mime
Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Love this build, very clean!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DicerYuri
just looked thru this whole thing in one sitting, my eyes are a burning but man i was, and am excited to see how it turns out thus far... amazing... and i now know a lot of corners not to cut, thanks for all the pictures, cant wait to see more
Lol thanks for the words man. Gettin real close to being done. Should be a nice christmas present for myself lol

Originally Posted by Johnnydc
wow went through all pages , awesome build, great motivation to do work on mime
Thanks man. Keep at it.

Originally Posted by miniturbo23
Love this build, very clean!
Thanks homie. pm'd you back man

Still no progress on the car but i got some more stuff coming and got a couple little things for the car.

Got a ton of new hardware for the bay. Little different than most of the bolt kits. Not going to run any beauty washers, just standard stainless or black bolts and washers

New fender, headlight, rad stay and front bumper garnesh hardware so far

Had to have a couple things machined

The e-brake button needed to be shortened a tiny bit cuz It was a little long for my taste

Luckily it was threaded almost all the way down. Should fit nice and snug now

Also had to modify the LHT master cylinder brace a little bit.

Before you can see it is strictly 1 mounting spot only

After. The holes were a little too low on the brace causing it to not line up with the master very well, so I just had it machined drilled to be height adjustable

Just needs powder coat and some new hardware and it will be fresh

Off all day today and gettin up earlyish to put in some work so be on the look for more updates
Old 10-19-2010, 02:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't get the red Recaro's back. Get some black ones.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i foreal just looked through all 47 pages i need moreee!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by mtny
Don't get the red Recaro's back. Get some black ones.
Haha I know. I want some black dc5 recaros bad so I'm lookin out for those, but the red srd's are sentimental lol. I got em on the super low from a homie when I was first gettin the car built up. It was my first set of legit seats and I'll probly just end up usin em while I save for the dc5's. Who knows I might end up tradin em but for now I'm gonna rock em

Originally Posted by Bigman652
i foreal just looked through all 47 pages i need moreee!!!
lol more to come soon!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:00 AM
HT's TOP CHEF

Nice updates Sir!!!

Quick Reply: **skipunk4's mr dc4 2010 refresh - Spoon / Enkei / Innovative / ASC Metal Fab**