Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

Bisimoto tuned?

Old 07-29-2007, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bisimoto tuned?

Has anybody ever had their car tuned there? Results? Overall experience?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (Private-Tune)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Private-Tune &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Has anybody ever had their car tuned there? Results? Overall experience?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Does bisimoto himself tune? I would imagine him being to busy to take time to tune customer cars.
Bisimoto
Old 07-29-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (simply)

he has some of the best tunned headers ive seen for d-series engines in kno that. lol
Old 07-29-2007, 07:02 PM

i would like to know as well will be ready to tune in a few weeks and was wondering the same thing
Old 07-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (needmypass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by needmypass &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he has the best tuned header ive seen for d-series engines in kno that. lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.hadamotorsport.com/tech/review/dsemc/

QFT.

The man knows his stuff, when it comes to exhaust flow. There's no denying that.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (toyomatt84)

whats QTF mean and yea when i was a d-series head.....still am at heart but yea it was what i would only go with as far as headers period.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:37 PM

haha the header has nothing to do with his question of does that shop do a good tune
Old 07-29-2007, 09:49 PM

Default Re: (DSRacing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha the header has nothing to do with his question of does that shop do a good tune</TD></TR></TABLE>

lmao oops.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha the header has nothing to do with his question of does that shop do a good tune</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by simply &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Does bisimoto himself tune? I would imagine him being to busy to take time to tune customer cars.
Bisimoto </TD></TR></TABLE>

Im not presuming to speak on his behalf but I do believe he dose his own tunes!

However here is a thought~!

He is a member on this forum why not just PM him/?

Despite his import celebrity he is quite approachable and down to earth!

I am sure he would be fare more qualified to answer your questions then us given each persons opinion differs from one to another

Personally going to a tuner in my opinion is like choosing a dentist or a doctor you either like and have faith/confidence in them or you don’t

I would recommend you get some numbers from his facility and perhaps even ask him some questions you might think you know the answers to and get a grasp
of if you like what he is saying which would naturally make you feel more confident

perhaps another good idea would be to see some graphs of what he has done if you’re a distrusting person

But at the end of the day all depends on what you want and are comfortable with and I can say with quite good assurance he dose knows what he is talking about

To conclude when you get your platform tuned why not post up base and after for other suspecting people looking for such information?

Richard…

and good luck!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:55 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Private-Tune &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Has anybody ever had their car tuned there? Results? Overall experience?</TD></TR></TABLE>

YEA pm him and let me know what he tell's you i was going to go to church but he is only like 10 mins away so can you please find out more since it seems like you will be ready to tune before me.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

YEA pm him and let me know what he tell's you i was going to go to church but he is only like 10 mins away so can you please find out more since it seems like you will be ready to tune before me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dear god!

i will PM him for you guys perhaps he can chime in and help you guys out!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:36 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you CA guys serious???? You are right down the street from him and you cant call him and ask him yourself?? Yes he tunes cars. Yeas he answers the phones. And sometimes he goes to the races.. Call him and find out for yourself. 909-464-1262
Old 07-30-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Re: (Richard...)

You missed the point. Im asking if anyone has ever had their car tuned there, and how the overall experience was. He cant answer that question for me. So how do I call him and ask that? I know he can drive, because I've seen it, I know he's good with carbs, and D series motors, because I've seen it. I dont know of anything he's tuned though. Do you? I'm not at all doubting his ability, I'm just trying to look before i leap. Tuning is everything when it comes to building a motor.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Private-Tune)

Perhaps call and ask him for a couple of references. See if he minded you contacting them to see how satisfied they were with their experience?
Old 07-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Default Re: (b19coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b19coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Perhaps call and ask him for a couple of references. See if he minded you contacting them to see how satisfied they were with their experience?</TD></TR></TABLE>

hell ask me if u like.....

Bisi know's his stuff... he has a inhouse Dynapak, make all the noise you can while tuning....
something needs fixing it can be done....
knowing how to turn a wrench and knowing the break down of a atom is BISI's specialty...

but seriously.. he has tuned us several times.... my fathers car make 470whp 514ft lbs of torque....
let the dyno speak for itself... not bad for a 1.8 82hp at the crank motor stock..
Old 07-30-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: (S@nt0s)

ill be taking my car to him when its ready.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:30 PM

Hey whats up people i have gotten my car dynoed and tuned by bisimoto himself. I was very pleased with my car after the tune. Before the tune my car was running slow very bad MPG. After the tune man i fell in love with my car and my mpg was way better. My brother also got his car dynoed and tuned there forced inducted and man he pulled out everything off that motor. I know friends that have dynoed other places and dont like the tune an i recommend them to bisi an he takes care of them with a fine tune. By the way bisi i bought bigger injectors for the juice i want to use so ill be down there soon. Got to go still at work peace!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:33 PM

what does he tune hondata crome....
Old 07-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DSRacing &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what does he tune hondata crome....</TD></TR></TABLE>

i believe he tunes both!

&lt;crome&gt; and hondata!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Hondata,Crome,uberdata,Haltech, AEM ( not 100% sure)
Old 07-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hondata,crome,uberdata,haltech, FAST, microtech ,AUtronic,.. i forget the others lol

he is efi101 and aem ems certified too i think

and carbs hehe
Old 07-31-2007, 03:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

He also carries Innovate Products
Old 07-31-2007, 03:36 AM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (needmypass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by needmypass &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whats QTF mean and yea when i was a d-series head.....still am at heart but yea it was what i would only go with as far as headers period.</TD></TR></TABLE>

QFT = Quoted For Truth.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (toyomatt84)

Bisi knows his stuff!!!!

A few of my friends got tuned there and got really great results.

I plan on goin to him when I finish with my all motor set-up!
Old 07-31-2007, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Bisimoto tuned? (jerkwrenchEM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jerkwrenchEM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bisi knows his stuff!!!!

A few of my friends got tuned there and got really great results.

I plan on goin to him when I finish with my all motor set-up!</TD></TR></TABLE>

and I am one of them

BISI YOU ARE THE MAN!!! KEEP ON DOING YOUR THANG!!

he knows his stuffi dynoed both my EG and daily

my eg at the grand opening d-day

SOHC-T d15b7 @ 10psi 206whp 170tq
thn came back 2 weeks later and did my coupe

bolt-ons GSR 165whp 128tq

ill goto BISI anyday

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bisimoto tuned?