Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

BC Spec III Pro Spec Racing Spec Exhaust - Should I? - Pls read

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BC Spec III Pro Spec Racing Spec Exhaust - Should I? - Pls read

As you may know form my last thread I'm looking for an exhaust asap.
I'd rather order from Derek, at fox-stock but I really cant wait for the shipping to Canada.

Locally I found a shop that is will to sell me a BC Spec III Pro Spec Racing Spec Exhaust.

I just want to know if this exhaust is good, is it loud? and if the price I've posted is worth it. Remember I live in Canada, so yes I could order from H-T but after the conversion and shipping the duties at my door I dont think it will be much cheaper, but please help me make my decision.

Thanks
Greg

Modified by Sassafrass at 9:25 PM 2/27/2006
Old 02-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

loud and good are two different things. ask your self what are you going to do with your car. Are you going all-motor high end build or just something to play with.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sassafrass &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ps- I kinda wanted something stockish looking and quiet so the cops dont bug me</TD></TR></TABLE>

Probably not the exhaust u'd want to get considering what you said.

http://www.inlinefour.com/budclubspeci2.html doesn't look anything remotely close to stock. It's just asking for you to get pulled over. IMO, you'd probably want to get the 2.5" piping kit(with resonator of course) from derek or kteller. Now as far as the muffler, you'd want the es oval if you want good flow and stock looks. If you want QUIET as your number one priority, then a stock muffler is the only way to go, maybe an ITR muffler mated to the 2.5" piping.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:55 AM

Default Re: (aZnjCC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aZnjCC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Probably not the exhaust u'd want to get considering what you said.

http://www.inlinefour.com/budclubspeci2.html doesn't look anything remotely close to stock. It's just asking for you to get pulled over. IMO, you'd probably want to get the 2.5" piping kit(with resonator of course) from derek or kteller. Now as far as the muffler, you'd want the es oval if you want good flow and stock looks. If you want QUIET as your number one priority, then a stock muffler is the only way to go, maybe an ITR muffler mated to the 2.5" piping. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The BC Spec III is good, but loud and that muffler attracts a lot of attention.. Up to you and what you want. Like mentioned, an ES oval/Magnaflow oval flows well, and is much more stealth looking, especially flat black..
Old 02-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (00MRSi)

I went and saw the exhaust and bought it.

Now looking up close, the Buddy Club looks great and its loud, but I dont drive that much, so I should be good.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Trial User

haha who needs quiet right? rock that hard