Notices
All Motor / Naturally Aspirated No power adders

95mm stroke x86mm bore b series. Any imput?

Old 08-28-2004, 05:07 PM
TurboJesse

Default Re: (H2nr)

what are the advantages of running a non vtec motor with CTR cams?
Old 08-28-2004, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (H2nr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H2nr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">is no big deal the more he posts the worse he makes himself look.</TD></TR></TABLE>
for that to happen, id have to care what other people think. i dont live my life according to what others think.

meet me half way, say in west texas, and we'll race. but not on a ****** race way...you wanna step up, step up to pure racing. we will find a road that is just about a 1/4 long, then race it. then jump on a freeway and race for at least 30 miles. lastly, we'll find a dirt road with tight twisties to it, and race it head-up. **** this track **** bitch. any ****** monkey can race on a course...i like to keep my racing pure. there used to be a time when race car drivers would run moonshine during their off time, or ocean-side highways would be used in europe so head strong fellas could race. but i know what it is...you know that when you **** up on a closed course you only have to worry about sliding across some grass, or ending up in a gravel trap. **** that. i want you to worry about becoming a pinball between two concrete barriers on a freeway where other people are traveling.

but like ive said...you dont stand a chance. it wont be a race between you and i, it'll just be a race against myself.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (CallMeJesus)

I really, really, want some of that stuff, because Dorvosetts, Codine, and Columbian Gold , washed down with a Corona ain't cutting it. Senna was, and Mikey the Schu are monkeys, give me a break, or the number of your supplier.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:42 PM

Default Re: (DonF)

i think you misunderstood what i was saying DonF...Senna and Schu are not monkeys. they make/made their living in a series that mandated drivers to drive on such courses. so in order to make their living racing in the pinnacle of motorsports, they had to abide by FIA rules. this guy challenging me isnt trying to make a living by racing just me...so i'd like to take his *** off the closed course, and out into the mess most people call a "freeway."

Senna was the greatest driver of all time.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually,IMO, it was Jim Clark.
Old 08-29-2004, 09:04 AM

Default Re: (DonF)

What the **** are we talking about here.

Its like a goddamn autistic child on the podium. I simply asked about a stroker kit, Now this cheractor is babbling about shifting at 6 grand in a honda.

All motor hondas dont have the torque or powerband of a muscle car. If you shift that low on gran torismo or some **** maybe its faster, but in my honest oppinion, the car is allready slow enough as is, let alone shifting just after it crosses over to high cam. Why not just shift before vtec then its even slower.

**** if you ask me, i could care less anymore. I scrapped the entire project and im getting a mustang and bolting a blower on it. Sorry to burst your bubble, but chill out on the meeting you at the gravel pit and shuttle run race you from the oak tree to the old barn. No one cares, and its clear you care dispite your denial of the fact. Otherwise you wouldnt continue to monitor this post and add your rainman statements each day. So remember you are still arguing, ive allready put all my parts for sale, and have persued a differant car. Still ******* 10 weeks later your jawing about this shifiting at idle ****. Just because the little green up arrow comes on on the dash board, doesnt mean thats where you shift when your racing dude. My goddamn cams didnt even make peak power till like 7500 and the injectors just kept gobbling up fuel till past 9300. Thats even on a 450 injector with stock type r fuel pressure. Using 75% duty cycle and its only 81mm bore. Face it, you may have a point on your theroy if it was a ford fairlane with a small block, and cam in block. but we are talking motors that are manufactured and advertised on tv with the needle passing 8k rpm. If it was supposed to be shifted low why would it be necessary to let the ecu rev 2 thousand rpm past that? Just so riceboys can rev at cavileers or what?

p.s. pass the **** to me, im in need.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:24 AM

Default Re: (colt45.5)

jajajajajajaj
shiftting at 6g
Old 08-29-2004, 03:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CallMeJesus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> lol...you must be black.</TD></TR></TABLE>
WTF?????????
Old 09-19-2004, 01:43 PM

Default Re: (97L-esVeeTeg)

""veris, youre confusing. if he stayed between 4k-7k rpm's he would be in his greatest area of hp because over those 3k rpm's he makes 96hp and a total peak torque gain of 24 ft-lbs. during 5k-8k rpm's he only makes 79hp with the same ft-lbs net gain. after 7k rpm's the power band starts to slow down. not multiplying as quickly as it did between 4k-7k rpm's.
but if this were a drag car, he would really only want to be in the powerband for about 2500 rpm's, and bang the gears so he could take advantage of the strongest "part' of his powerband. ""

I think the problem with your argument is how much **********slower the engine changes from 7-9 than from 5-7

You make less power/time, but time gets smaller the higher you go.