Notices
Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

Need Help Diagnosing Possible Transmission Issue

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon4 Need Help Diagnosing Possible Transmission Issue

I started my car this morning and let it warm slightly, as I was running late for work I did not let it warm as much as usual, I stopped off at the office in my apartments, placed the car in park and got out. When I got back in and placed the car back in drive it started jerking really bad and the RPM's bouncing low then high, I had seen this before when my alternator died on my Ford, so this is what I assumed was happening. I tried to push on and get the car to shift from first into second it rev'd up to 3500 RPM's and finally shifted at this time, my transmission light on my dash came on. I had to go to work so I toughed out the shaking uncontrollably at lights. When on my break at work I cam out to find that I have a river of transmission fluid flowing from under my car (too wet on the ground to get down and see exactly where it's coming from) checked my transmission fluid after starting my car again just to see what it would do, and I have zero transmission fluid. Can anyone help with suggestions as to why I am bones dry on fluid and my car is idling high and shaking?