Notices
Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

Crower stage 2 3/4 cam TSX testing underweight.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Crower stage 2 3/4 cam TSX testing underweigh.

Hey guys

Wanted to keep you in the loop. I have a TSX engine, running a K-Pro with a CABLE throttlebody, so this testing will be beneficial to you guys so you can see what power could be extracted once the K-pro (throttlebywire designed is released).

I torn appart my motor, and currently doing the testing by claying the engine to ensure all TSX engines will work correctly and flawlessly with all specs. This will give you guys better knowledge and also fell safer on the possiblities of the upgrades in due time. I will also do dyno pulls to show you what stock ignition would do if you choose to simply get a VAFC until Hondata releases the product.

once the testing is completed I will provide more info.

Just to let you know that aftermarket camshafts are avail and what power you guys can benefit from. As i get different camshafts I will try to provide other testing aswell.

Old 01-22-2005, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crower stage 2 3/4 cam TSX testing underweigh. (HotWheelz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HotWheelz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys

Wanted to keep you in the loop. I have a TSX engine, running a K-Pro with a CABLE throttlebody, so this testing will be beneficial to you guys so you can see what power could be extracted once the K-pro (throttlebywire designed is released).

I torn appart my motor, and currently doing the testing by claying the engine to ensure all TSX engines will work correctly and flawlessly with all specs. This will give you guys better knowledge and also fell safer on the possiblities of the upgrades in due time. I will also do dyno pulls to show you what stock ignition would do if you choose to simply get a VAFC until Hondata releases the product.

once the testing is completed I will provide more info.

Just to let you know that aftermarket camshafts are avail and what power you guys can benefit from. As i get different camshafts I will try to provide other testing aswell.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 01-22-2005, 06:45 PM
"Haters Gonna Hate"

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Crower stage 2 3/4 cam TSX testing underweigh. (Teh seX)

Keep us updated
Old 02-02-2005, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crower stage 2 3/4 cam TSX testing underweigh. (FrostyDC4)

i SOOO wanna know. like OMG!