Anyone have the TEIN Flex Z Coilovers? - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Acura TSX Acura TSX Sports Sedan. USDM TSX and Euro/UK/JDM Accord.

Anyone have the TEIN Flex Z Coilovers?

Old 02-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default Anyone have the TEIN Flex Z Coilovers?

These seem too good to be true: Japan-made TEIN coilovers w/16-way adjustable dampening + top hats for $700-800?! Does anyone here have any real experience running these on a 1st Gen? I was planning on simply lowering my daily driven '07 on Eibach or H&R springs, but at this price, I'll go for the Flex Zs and not worry about replacing the OEM struts.

I'm looking to drop ~1.5" while maintaining ride comfort and increase handling a bit.
AlxSiR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #2
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone have the TEIN Flex Z Coilovers?

I have the new Tein Flex Z coilovers. Thought they were too good to be true too and got mine from Redline 360 for 660 bucks. Put them on back in November and they ride AMAZING! I wanted a softer OEM type ride and to be adjustable of course...On the soft side they are like a Cadillac riding on a cloud with body roll and the stiff side is more OEM with better handling. I have mine set more on the stiff side and have lots more to go with lowering the springs after i lowered it to where i wanted. The rears went so low i tucked tire so they have a good range. Great coilovers for the money for sure!
jermo is offline   Reply With Quote