Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Whats the difference between the acura rsx n the type S style?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Whats the difference between the acura rsx n the type S style?

All I have to say now is shut your mouth your car only cost more. I have you on power all day and looks. By the way have fun paying that monthly car payment as i just use the money for more parts
Old 05-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Surje.motorsports

Originally Posted by sicky
You're wrong and so is he.

02-04 Type S have the k20a2
05-06 Type S have the k20z1

Let me make it easy for you all since you're retarded and must not know how to use google.

http://www.hondanews.com/categories/...4?archive=2006
yes!!!! Fuking right on bro!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fellow Honda-Tech associates...why must we always fight?...What ever happened to nice, polite conversation? People come here for help and get nit-picked and discouraged from ever returning...I know i've been in a few quarrels on here myself but seriously...it's highly unecessary.
The following users liked this post:
Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by WDG_729_ITR
Fellow Honda-Tech associates...why must we always fight?...What ever happened to nice, polite conversation? People come here for help and get nit-picked and discouraged from ever returning...I know i've been in a few quarrels on here myself but seriously...it's highly unecessary.
try explaining that to this girls! lmao hahahaha
Old 05-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Function > Form

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WDG_729_ITR
Word
Old 05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 99JDMHATCH
All I have to say now is shut your mouth your car only cost more. I have you on power all day and looks. By the way have fun paying that monthly car payment as i just use the money for more parts

It's paid for?
Looks are an opinion?
I have a turbo kit sitting in my room ready to go in when I graduate school next fall?
You have not given any informantion relavant to the topic?
You're still typing?
C'mon dude...What are you going on about? Seriously. If you don't like the car, don't come to the forum. Once again...GTFO!
The following users liked this post:
Old 05-01-2009, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by pimpuall
It's paid for?
Looks are an opinion?
I have a turbo kit sitting in my room ready to go in when I graduate school next fall?
You have not given any informantion relavant to the topic?
You're still typing?
C'mon dude...What are you going on about? Seriously. If you don't like the car, don't come to the forum. Once again...GTFO!
to answer your question its people like this that give H-T a bad name. They just nit pick at damn stuff. Its cool though thats why i stay true to realhomemadeturbo. As far as your turbo rsx good luck with that it'll still be slow.lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I laugh at you
and we're laughing at you . you honestly think more old people drive the rsx-s than the 99 civic dx?

we understand, you're a little jealous. someday you might make a little money and get something that's less than 10 years old. someday...
Old 05-01-2009, 11:21 AM

^^^here we go more damna$$ people. Did you miss the big post that i just made? I could afford one if i want one but mines paid off and how many times do i have to say it i was talking about new cars in general not the rsx. READ BEFORE YOU POST.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^here we go more damna$$ people. Did you miss the big post that i just made? I could afford one if i want one but mines paid off and how many times do i have to say it i was talking about new cars in general not the rsx. READ BEFORE YOU POST.
you do realize that some people can buy something that's less than 10 years old and not have to take out a loan, right? oh, and i don't drive an rsx, i just love seeing people talk about their 10-15 year old hondas as if they're superior in some way to newer hondas
Old 05-01-2009, 11:39 AM

wow im going to just quit talking with you because i make you look stupid one way then you come back with some dumb line saying some ppl can buy a type-s without a loan. Yea that some ppl are a rare few my friend. Last thing i have to say to you is when did i once say my car was superior to newer hondas. If you mean in the since of performance then its pretty obvious with mods that have. Just quit typing.^^^
Old 05-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow im going to just quit talking with you because i make you look stupid one way then you come back with some dumb line saying some ppl can buy a type-s without a loan. Yea that some ppl are a rare few my friend. Last thing i have to say to you is when did i once say my car was superior to newer hondas. If you mean in the since of performance then its pretty obvious with mods that have. Just quit typing.^^^
hahaha yeah, you just made me look flat-out retarded! that's a hella sick jdm 99 civic dx you got there, brah! hella jdm and ****!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:50 AM

just stop your embarrassing yourself
Old 05-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

just stop your embarrassing yourself
show me exactly where i said something stupid or embarrasing, smart guy. i can definitely point out a few places in your posts...
Old 05-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Function > Form

Man, you guys are hardcore lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Post pics of your godly Dx or ban...And Dyno sheets. I could honestly care less...

OP...the question has been answered. /thread.

EDIT: My grandmother actually drives a 99 hatch Dx...Funny he mentioned that.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by vladd
show me exactly where i said something stupid or embarrasing, smart guy. i can definitely point out a few places in your posts...
how about your lost post for starters.. Honestly dont knock on my car when you have a stock si with coilovers.sad.

Originally Posted by pimpuall
Post pics of your godly Dx or ban...And Dyno sheets. I could honestly care less...

OP...the question has been answered. /thread.

EDIT: My grandmother actually drives a 99 hatch Dx...Funny he mentioned that.
Funny guy here there's alot of ppl that drive dx just like there's alot of girls that drive rsx. Its funny i amlost forget my girls looking at either a rsx or mazda 6.LOL. We should make a poll for the male to female ratio owers of an rsx.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:00 PM
grammer nawzi

Originally Posted by josh's ep3
^^^
Not to fuel the flame or anything but your second sentence says, "Speaking of making a full of yourself," I know you meant fool, just sayin'
there was a reason that I said "full" and not "fool", I am not retarded, and you can see my title for clarification. this 99jdmhatch guy just needs to give up. Little man, when I was younger having a fast car was my priority (had a 91 LX four door with a JDM B18r motor making 241 whp NA, after that had a EJ8 fully built for road course racing). Now that I'm pushing 30, things change and you grow up. Do I like going fast, hell yeah, but it's nice having a clean car that I can take out to dinner and not worry about it not being there when my wife and I are done eating.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 PM

hahaha damn this guys are going at it damn hahahaha
Old 05-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

how about your lost post for starters.. Honestly dont knock on my car when you have a stock si with coilovers.sad.

Funny guy here there's alot of ppl that drive dx just like there's alot of girls that drive rsx. Its funny i amlost forget my girls looking at either a rsx or mazda 6.LOL. We should make a poll for the male to female ratio owers of an rsx.
which one of my posts got lost and how did it get lost? you still haven't shown me where i said something stupid (other than talking sarcasticly about your jdm civic, which was obviously intentional). i'm glad you like my civic, i like it too . it is a huge upgrade from my integra. fyi: since girls make up roughly half of the population, it only makes sense that you'd see girls driving rsx's (and all other cars that you can think of). my sister drove a gsr for a few years, does that mean it's not ok for guys to drive them anymore?
Old 05-01-2009, 05:19 PM

HAHA Why So Serious guys! 2 point out the obvious. 99JDMHATCH, why did u even have to come on the EP3/DC5 Thread to say our cars are slow??? Now, Now, You know thats not gonna fly lol. And we all need 2 just stay on topic. I mean I put my 2 cent in, and even though it was Light heartedly nothin too specific "just the paint on the S-skirts, Lip" it still answered the ?. U noe, Hating is bad for everyone. U both look like fools just arguing, when theres only a black and white side to choose, sometimes its harder to be in the grey. So ima stay in the Grey. I luv my DC5 Type S, 3rd one owned. and I would Freakin Luv a Turbo'd GSR Hatch!!! HOLY crap would I luv to take one out n just smash on ppl.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Surje.motorsports

there is more men than girls i can tell you right now and who cares what sex drives a car still doesn't mean anything you have said in this thread is right.....btw "alot" is "a lot"

personally from your previous posts that i have read in this thread it appears that you are jealous of the new setup that acura owners have and you need to try and put people down in this thread so you can feel better about the car you have, fact is you drive a nice hatch but its on the old style of honda/acura and you have an older motor....a turbo, omg who doesnt boost there car nowadays... new honda/acura > your car.....get over it and shut up already...any mildly built k20 would smash your car in a second, except a3.....you wanna impress people, k20 swap then maybe someone would care....go ahead baller you got all that money for parts, 3500-5500 for complete k20 with kpro

Last edited by nahonda04; 05-01-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:47 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Nobody buys a rsx-s to drag race, its a peppy high revving car that can be made to do what you want with it. Remember theres drag DC5's, time attack DC5's ect ect. You can just do bolt ons and have a fun car, or build the K, or swap to K24, or turbo it. You can do what ever you want.

As far as it coming last in 1/4th times, they compared it ( like the SI ) to cars with TURBOS or more displacement. Its sad other companies need f/i or a big V6 to out run a N/A 2.0L in a 2600 (?) pound car.

Also who cares if girls drive RSX? Most vettes in my town are driven by women or old *** men...id still love to own a vette? Why are you even here dumb****? Nobody cares about your civic anyone can build a boosted hatch lmao your whole car costs less than my rims/suspension setup you poor piece of **** lmao im all motor gsr ill spank you because your little civic can't get traction.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by nahonda04
there is more men than girls i can tell you right now and who cares what sex drives a car still doesn't mean anything you have said in this thread is right.....btw "alot" is "a lot"

personally from your previous posts that i have read in this thread it appears that you are jealous of the new setup that acura owners have and you need to try and put people down in this thread so you can feel better about the car you have, fact is you drive a nice hatch but its on the old style of honda/acura and you have an older motor....a turbo, omg who doesnt boost there car nowadays... new honda/acura > your car.....get over it and shut up already...any mildly built k20 would smash your car in a second, except a3.....you wanna impress people, k20 swap then maybe someone would care....go ahead baller you got all that money for parts, 3500-5500 for complete k20 with kpro
Just going to end here but before i go i'm going to make two more comments. First off a k20 swap is the biggest waste of money for a civic swap. it doesnt cost between 3500-5500, try more like 6-8000. With that said i would rather just build my bottom end with that money and throw on a bigger turbo. No more needs to be said post if you like last time here.
Originally Posted by BlurpleDC2
Nobody buys a rsx-s to drag race, its a peppy high revving car that can be made to do what you want with it. Remember theres drag DC5's, time attack DC5's ect ect. You can just do bolt ons and have a fun car, or build the K, or swap to K24, or turbo it. You can do what ever you want.

As far as it coming last in 1/4th times, they compared it ( like the SI ) to cars with TURBOS or more displacement. Its sad other companies need f/i or a big V6 to out run a N/A 2.0L in a 2600 (?) pound car.

Also who cares if girls drive RSX? Most vettes in my town are driven by women or old *** men...id still love to own a vette? Why are you even here dumb****? Nobody cares about your civic anyone can build a boosted hatch lmao your whole car costs less than my rims/suspension setup you poor piece of **** lmao im all motor gsr ill spank you because your little civic can't get traction.
Now for you. I'm sorry but your just a damn FU$K. Not anyone can just build nor tune a boosted hatch but anyone can just go out and by a car like yourself. As far as your suspension and rims go my turbo alone cost roughly 2grand with the stage 5 wheels blue book value alone for the car is 4 and damn just check out my garage. Street value is probably around 9 to 10 grand. try again. For your all motor civic show me it running a 11.8 then will talk, till then as we say in the navy LOCK IT UP.

For everyone else take it easy i was just bored at work
Old 05-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Surje.motorsports

Dude k20 complete swap cost like 2500 now and u wouldnt even have to get kpro. U cud just get a diff ecu for like 300 and then get rekeyed. So u looking at like 2900 total for the swap and then some diff motor mounts plus whatever other parts u want. Its not that exspensive like 6-8k. All around for a great car with massive possibilty!!!!. Its really not that much!

Last edited by nahonda04; 05-01-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Whats the difference between the acura rsx n the type S style?