Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

vtec question for k20a3 ep3..

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: vtec question for k20a3 ep3..

Originally Posted by 02civicsi02
Lol I laugh at this thread. Anyone can street race and slam through gears like a mad man, thats easy and takes no skill. Anyone can take off at a green light and go from 1st gear to 2nd to 3rd and so forth. It takes a real driver to be able to handle on a track, knowing exactly how to take the turn to not lose power. If you street race how about stop putting lives at risk at take it to the track.
good point bro
Old 02-22-2010, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by 02civicsi02
Lol I laugh at this thread. Anyone can street race and slam through gears like a mad man, thats easy and takes no skill. Anyone can take off at a green light and go from 1st gear to 2nd to 3rd and so forth. It takes a real driver to be able to handle on a track, knowing exactly how to take the turn to not lose power. If you street race how about stop putting lives at risk at take it to the track.
I have yet to meet a "street racer" who could drive his thumb up his own *** with a funnel. Half of them can't even up-shift properly. One of the most challenging things I had to learn when I started autocrossing twenty years ago was how to heel-and-toe while braking into a decreasing radius turn at the lateral grip limit of the car without upsetting the car and screwing up my line. Street racing is for morons who will never impress anyone but other morons. To really learn how to drive you need to hit the track and compete with and learn from people who know what they're doing, even if it's just on an autocross course. And I'd rather run over some orange cones than someone's kid any day.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote
I have yet to meet a "street racer" who could drive his thumb up his own *** with a funnel. Half of them can't even up-shift properly. One of the most challenging things I had to learn when I started autocrossing twenty years ago was how to heel-and-toe while braking into a decreasing radius turn at the lateral grip limit of the car without upsetting the car and screwing up my line. Street racing is for morons who will never impress anyone but other morons. To really learn how to drive you need to hit the track and compete with and learn from people who know what they're doing, even if it's just on an autocross course. And I'd rather run over some orange cones than someone's kid any day.
Lol true, most of them cant even go thru those gears and miss them and grind them lol. I hate street racing to, I have a family and i dont want any of them being hit by any stupid street racer. And ya basically the first things you learn at the track to do is defensive driving, double clutching, heel and toe, drafting, lane changing and so forth.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:40 AM
Function > Form

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry guy's but this thread is turning into a chat...