Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

RSX in Rochester

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 04:02 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSX in Rochester

Hey all,
I was up in Rochester this weekend and I saw a Blue RSX Type S parked at the mall. I am not sure which mall it is since I was just visiting but if you are on this board, man, take care of your car...you keep such a new model so dirty!!
But considering you parked it right in the middle of other cars and not far away I guess you dont care about door dings either hehehe....

Indy
Old 07-31-2001, 08:59 PM
Trial User

Default Re: RSX in Rochester (indy)

It's porbably a 50 year old housewife.

what were you doing in Rochester man, i drove by there this weekend twice.
Old 08-01-2001, 05:26 AM
Trial User

Default Re: RSX in Rochester (Ricehornet)

I went there to visit my friend who works up there and play some golf. You shoulda told me you were coming up!! Damn the trip was 5 hours, it killed me...
all hicksville radio stations....

Indy

PS- What were YOU doing up there?
Old 08-04-2001, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahahaaaaaaaa all you non rochestarians notign whats up here?
hey!
okay they really seem to have a huge variety of people buying the RSX even the tupe S, so I bet it was a lady going shopping and couldnt care about the performance aspects of the car.

even I keep my car kinda dirty hee, we do get rain every week almost.. for a hour at least.
andn in New York its only two seasons...
winter and Construction.
so its salty or dusty, just funkin great.

saw a black RSX-S with mesh wheels at the dealer, and oem bodykit, looked very very nice.
and a dealer rep was autoxing a pearl white one last weekend, he spanked all the WRX's!!!!
aaaa h hahahhhaaaaaaaaa!!! haha on subies!!!!
Old 08-05-2001, 07:42 AM
Trial User

Default Re: RSX in Rochester (owen_the_soyboy)

When I went up there the weather was perfect. I guess I got lucky. Nice place up there lots of open road..we tried to find some quiet clean long street so we can race our Tegs, Si's and Maxima but wasnt worth it if we got caught.....

Indy
Old 08-05-2001, 11:06 AM
Trial User

I was looking, and found a nice apt.

Yeah man, you western NY guys have screwed up weather lol.
I remember it snows just about every night, no joke, maybe just flurries, but still snow. Then all of a sudden in like January or Feb, it's like 55degs, which by this pt of the winter, i go outside in a T-shirt and start to sweat hahaha. And contruction, lets not get into that, this is why i ALWAYS drive up in the middle of the night >

i was driving my friend's jeep, and we got up there in exactly 5:50 , keep in mind i go 60mph the whole way on 17, 70 on 81, and 70 on I-90..so i dont really SPEED excessively. Just to pass

I also, never stop, except for gas in the Rochester area (if i only had 1.5 more gallons) Also, i wish we had an esitimate of how many miles we had left in our gas tank, it's more reassuring than guessing, even though it's not accurate.

I prefer to travel alone a lot of the times because, with more people, that means more stops > it's only ~6 hours, deal with it hehhe.

Oh yeah i saw many scoobies at autoXs down here and im not impressed by them.

ANYWAY back to the topic at hand.

Owen, how much are the RSXs going for up there? down here they are MSRP, maybe a little higher

My dealer dicked me over on a test drive pretty inconsideratly too, so i will NEVER buy a car from there again..

Oh yeah the replacement for the minivan will be a Honda Odessy we are almost certain
Old 08-05-2001, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: RSX in Rochester (Ricehornet)

seems liek MSRP is the deal here, we only have one acura dealer in the whole city and he doesnt seem to price gouge at all, except that a custom wheel pkg will run you $3000 for like konigs and nittos and a prokit.. hehe hehe LOL because you still do not get to keep the stockers! WTF!?

yeah our weather is screwy...
the RSX is a nice looker for sure tho.
mayeb when the RSX-R arrives I will get one...