Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Ksport camber kit review.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ksport camber kit review.

Hey guys,

So this weekend I installed my Ksport rear camber kit and I thought I would post up a little review so if anyone ever needs info about it they could find it.

I used a lift to install the kit and it took my about 30 minutes or so. It was a super easy install. Just unbolt the old arm from the hub, and the 2 bolts on the chassis, and the ABS sensor wire bracket. I installed the kit and used a jack on the rear control arm to push the suspension up so I could align the bolt holes on the camber kit and hub. Very simple!

The only downside to this kit is there is nowhere to mount your ABS sensor wire after the kit is installed because the old one mounted to the camber arm piece. I just used two zip ties to attach it to the camber kit arms. Kind of janky but whatever it works.

The kit is really is really easy to adjust when fully installed. Just loosen the two lock nuts on each side and turn. It is pretty high quality and the coating wasn't affected from wrenching on it which was nice.

I haven't ever used any other camber kit but I have seen other kits that are more expensive and I wouldn't be able to tell you why you should pay more money for a different brand.

Overall for the price I would definitely recommend this setup!
Old 02-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ksport camber kit review.

TTIWWOP
Old 02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ksport camber kit review.

I don't have any pictures of the install but anyone that even looks at there rear suspension should be able to tell within about 30 seconds how easy it is to install... I will post some pics of the rainbow of colors on my rear suspension (Yellow Konis, red springs, and orange camber kit) soon.