Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Honda Stream RN3 jap import central locking help..

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 05:51 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Stream RN3 jap import central locking help..

i have a Honda Stream and looking for abit of help with it My central locking only works on the drivers side and the boot.. The front passenger nor the rear back door on passenger side lock.
Does anyone know where the fuse is for that side as i have been told there would be one.. or a place i could start to look..

The main problem i have is where ever i look as its a RN3 Jap import i cant speak Japanese and my local honda has never seen one.. and the tech guys said we dont even have it on our tech system
so dont know where to even start.

They did say that there is a fuse that would do the locks but had no idea which one and the fuse box is a pain to get to so apart from pulling out each fuse one by one i have no idea what to do..
and honda said things would have to be re set if i was to pull them out one by one..

I am hoping someone on here might have the owners manual or some idea what each of the fuses do or even which one i need to check or to be honest where to start..

Thank you for anyone who has read this..