Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Error Code 0340 in kpro CMP Sensor - Signal not found

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:33 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Error Code 0340 in kpro CMP Sensor - Signal not found

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm Post subject: Honda Integra Type R DC5 2003 Model CMP Sensor no signal
i am experiencing a weird issue after i have had some exhaust and header work done , suddenly when i was trying the car after the installations , the engine check light appeared along with the battery sign also illuminated in the cluster area.

the car is now not charging the battery and when i check my KPRO its giving a DTC P-0340 CMP Sensor - No signal.

the speedo meter is also not working while the RPM is ... can anyone help me here i have checked most sensors all of them neatly fixed. the alternator is also working fine , but still not charging the battery fixed and after battery is exhausted the car is now not starting due to low voltage in battery

i am getting the battery charged so i can recheck the car ... any suggestions and advice from the gurus would be appreciated , i am just in troubled waters

thanks in advance.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:35 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Error Code 0340 in kpro CMP Sensor - Signal not found

speedometer not working
battery not charging at all though alternator / dynamo is working fine got it checked also.
CMP error on KPRO error code list