ep3 civic si p0137 - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

ep3 civic si p0137

Old 11-19-2018, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default ep3 civic si p0137

Hi,
So ive been running a catless obx full race header in my 04 ep3 for about a year and a half with no issues. I have 2 anti-foulers in place to keep the CEL from coming on but last week I took the header down to re-wrap it since the old stuff was disintegrating pretty bad and falling off.

I re-wrapped the header and re-installed it and now I am getting the P0137 code which is for low voltage for bank 1 sensor 2 (rear o2 sensor). I looked @ the data in the scan tool and it is showing zero volts at idle and it will only register any voltage if i really step on it. I replaced the o2 sensor before even looking at any of this and it still is a problem. I even installed the o2 sensor without the anti-foulers and while it does read the voltage properly I get the P0420 code for a bad cat.

I tried using one spacer and drilled it out to get more flow onto the probe but it still removes it too far away from the exhaust stream. the weather recently got a bit colder as well but i dont think that would make a difference when it comes to the exhaust flow.

i am going to try shortening one of the anti-foulers some more but i am not sure that will work either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: