Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

EM2?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (DrunknMunky)

I am starting to REALLY hate 7thgencivic.com Seems like it is nothing but a bunch of 16 year olds who like to start trouble. No offense to any 16 year olds on here.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:08 PM

yep ... need an em2 forum
Old 05-05-2004, 12:46 AM

Default Re: (aznboysrfr)

I've been on 7thgen since it was 2k1civic.com and I'm slmost sick of it. The Tech stuff forum gets very little attention compared to the Off Topic.

I've been on here for a while but never joined, just mainly looked around since there wasn't much for the ES1 EM2 on here.

I'm clownprince on 7gc too.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:56 AM

I'm SpdRcrChk on 7thgencivic.com as well.

I've been over there since it was 2k1civic.com too.

Honestly i agree.....tech section and F/I section are ok. But there are very few knowledgeable people there. Oh well.....

Where's our EM2 forum
Old 05-05-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Re: (SpdRcrChk)

Yep, I was around when the site was 2k1civic.com as well. I really hate the site now. Too many idiots. Also, too many people so freaking eager to give their cash away to companies for un-proven parts. That place is a scammers dream.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Honda Bob)

its funny my girl has a 2001 civic coupe and i love the way they look with the OEM kit..they really started growing on me..unfortunately honda-tech doesnt devote much attention to the 2k1+ civics. and 2k1civic.com is a retarded site..i mean its horrible no info and most of the cars there are straight up garbage. I want to see some nicely modded, clean style coupes. So pls lets give these guys a forum so we can see them grow...
Old 05-07-2004, 07:40 AM

Default Re: (Chicken SOup)

I am glad someone else agrees that site is junk! There is so much misinformation on that site it is pathetic! The DIY's are mostly hack jobs that people post. One of them shows how to take your spring off without a spring compresor.....by standing on the spring. WTF?!?! That is VERY dangerous! Even if it worked it is stupid.

I told everyone not to buy parts from a certain shop cause I have seen their work personally and they were junk and wrong. I got flamed heavily for it and now there is a huge list of people who got screwed by the company.

I also agree that the stock kit looks very nice.
Old 05-10-2004, 03:32 PM

^^^ sounds like DH ....im also on 7thgen >dj02< and yes there is more of a all show and no go on the site... but there is a few people on the site that make it worth going to...but yes i would also like a em2/es2 forum on HT.

sup jeff
sup yevette
Old 05-10-2004, 04:57 PM

hey!!

Yeah....i stopped posting over there often. To be honest...most people dont appreciate the knowledge. They don't care to do any work on their own...jsut have it all laid out for them in black and white. I tried to be helpful for a period of time....and I think I did help some people....but others are just blah.

Too many people over there jump on bandwagons. They hail certain people on that site as Gods when in reality...they're mostly a bunch of ricers.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpdRcrChk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey!!

Yeah....i stopped posting over there often. To be honest...most people dont appreciate the knowledge. They don't care to do any work on their own...jsut have it all laid out for them in black and white. I tried to be helpful for a period of time....and I think I did help some people....but others are just blah.

Too many people over there jump on bandwagons. They hail certain people on that site as Gods when in reality...they're mostly a bunch of ricers.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thank you finally someone agrees with me. now everyone on that site is OoOoO JDM goodness. even when NytRyder2k1 and other people had that style wwwwaaaaayy back when. ****** ricers jumpin on the bandwagon.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:13 PM

Yeah....I totally agree. It's just friggen ridiculous. And all these turbo bandwagoners. They just p*ss me off even more. Just wanna be part of the cool "vrooom pssshh" club and have not friggen clue what they are doing. They buy these crappy SF kits and swear its Gods gift to Honda's. I mean hey...great...they made us a turbo kit. But common.....it's not THE best that can be made.

They get all mad cuz you call out companies on their faulty or low quality craftsmanship and you get ur post locked or deleted. It's just ridiculous. I do my research elsehwere unless its something like suspension or w/e.

JDM....well...that's another issue. I dunno why people are going a little too overboard on it. JDM EM2 is an oxymoron in my opinion. It's ok to appreciate the parts and sport them...but to be a total JDM bandwagoneer and own an EM2...its just silly. There are no coupes in Japan.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:30 AM

I think my signature on 7th gen reads something like this "Just because you apint something flat black does not make you JDM" I think that is on 7thgen's signature. I used to love the site when it was small. I used to help all the time but no it is not worth it to help. The only people any of those kids listen to are other kids who don't have a clue to what they are doing. The site blows, plain and simple.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:51 AM

hahahaha jdm!!! i had a kid on there one time tell me that he was mad jdm yo! in his em2-r lmao! i was like sure.... then i told him that i have a es2 his like whats that? i was like its a 4dr he was like oh so your not jdm then....man i couldnt stop laffing. i explained it to him and he swore up and down that i was so wrong...i was like ok cool guy... if u say so..i only post in the so cal and tech/suspension treads over... hey yvette you still have that hp header for sale?
Old 05-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dj02)

haha this thread turned into baggin on 7thgencivic.com. its koo though. everyone on that site would have gotten all *** hurt. but does anyone know where i can get the "type-r" lip kit. or was it the type-a lip kit for a coupe?
Old 05-11-2004, 08:43 PM

Default Re: (DrunknMunky)

heh 7thgen still ok, i still go there. thers still some good peeps over there. just some are a lil ..............

oh by the way check it... type-a lip
Old 05-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey keep us posted on the quality of that lip...i was interested in ordering one..
Old 05-16-2004, 01:26 PM

I'm another 7th gen'r.. more info is always cool..
Old 05-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (_majik)

hey magik if u want info on a 7thgen i suggest u go elsewhere most of the members here dislike this generation immensely. They need to start a separate section for the new generation owners.
Old 05-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If i can an EM2 im going to doa K series swap into that bizznatch
Old 05-20-2004, 10:33 AM

Default Re: (JRSCSingleSlamBeeTec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JRSCSingleSlamBeeTec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If i can an EM2 im going to doa K series swap into that bizznatch</TD></TR></TABLE>

ahh yes! it looks so snugg, in the engine bay.

Old 05-29-2004, 05:16 PM

new to the site...just wanna say wassup to my fellow Em2 owners
Old 06-02-2004, 07:36 AM

Default Re: (Theeyo)

Welcome Theeyo!
Old 06-02-2004, 10:28 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ahh yes! it looks so snugg, in the engine bay.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

mmm so yummy..
Old 06-05-2004, 10:11 PM

Default Re: (_majik)

Another 7thgencivic.com convert! Hi, everyone new guy..... K20A2 Civic on boost!!!! Hopefully I won't be the last EM2 to come over and help you guys out....
Old 06-07-2004, 11:46 AM

Here are some new pics of my ride on Eibach Prokit:
Crap, you guys can not see the pics if not a member. Maybe they will show here:

Quick Reply: EM2?