Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback
View Poll Results: Is this car clean or rice
Clean
5.38%
Rice
94.62%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Clean or Rice. HT decides

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Clean or Rice. HT decides

rice
Old 07-17-2009, 07:53 AM

i never said i couldnt handle your opinions i just disagree with your opinions is all and thats my right. and you keep on and keep on and keep on your worse then my daughter atleast she knows when to shut up and turn and say okay my opinion isnt wanted or needed here. grow the **** up and move on find something else for you to stir up...
Old 07-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by clean rice
This^^. Charleso is just being a bitch and now he's trying to make other HT members justify it for him. **** off guy - get a life.
Trying to make members justify me? I didnt try, i pulled it off. HT voted and it was extremely one sided. I wonder why? And if you are on the internet arguing with me, you need to set your life priorities straight.

Originally Posted by nahonda04
I agree it doesnt make sense to a thread to flame his car but it has been made and brought enjoyment to a lot of people. Why even voice your opinion, you know its not going to make a difference. As NOFX said HT loves drama. I just find this whole thing hilarious, this was all made because some dude couldn't handle someone's opinion of his car!!!
This thread spiraled out of control and i cant believe it didnt get locked. I also find it pretty funny and it brought me some enjoyment.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Surje.motorsports

You obviously couldnt handle them because you started and yelling match with everyone and then kept posting when we told u to stop posting in that thread but you didnt! We werent stirring anything up, we were just stating our opinions. If you diaagreed that would have been fine to say and theb stfu but you never said that and then got defensive and started posting useless comments if after we insisted stopping them! Whatever its done! Get the **** over it, damn!
Old 07-17-2009, 10:34 AM

....as you keep saying get over it get over it...yet im not the only one who keeps posting...
Old 07-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by charleso
Trying to make members justify me? I didnt try, i pulled it off. HT voted and it was extremely one sided. I wonder why? And if you are on the internet arguing with me, you need to set your life priorities straight.
LOL! Well congrats on having a buncha strangers "back you," must have been a helluva acheivment for you. You'll go down in Honda-Tech history, I'll send you a balloon on the mail.

And I need to get my priorities straight?? Excuse me, you're the dumbass that went through the trouble of creating this thread. You just get smarter and smarter everytime kid lol!
Old 07-17-2009, 11:16 AM

HAHA thats fkd up lol. well i got good news today, my head will be complete here in about an hour i got to go pick it up he said. and honda got my head bolts and seals in went and picked them up so i should be able to finish the motor this weekend now just got to figure out about the transmition and clutch because Someone from honda...told me the accord 5 speed had the same mounts and didnt. so i got a tranny i cant use. but hopefully i can get it all done pretty soon and have pics and all posted up of the k24/k20 if i dont run into anymore issues
Old 07-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

LOL! Well congrats on having a buncha strangers "back you," must have been a helluva acheivment for you. You'll go down in Honda-Tech history, I'll send you a balloon on the mail.

And I need to get my priorities straight?? Excuse me, you're the dumbass that went through the trouble of creating this thread. You just get smarter and smarter everytime kid lol!
And you're the dumbass that keeps posting in this thread. You are 28 and arguing with me, immature? Go get a job.

I can see this going on forever......
Old 07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rebelmancharles
HAHA thats fkd up lol. well i got good news today, my head will be complete here in about an hour i got to go pick it up he said. and honda got my head bolts and seals in went and picked them up so i should be able to finish the motor this weekend now just got to figure out about the transmition and clutch because Someone from honda...told me the accord 5 speed had the same mounts and didnt. so i got a tranny i cant use. but hopefully i can get it all done pretty soon and have pics and all posted up of the k24/k20 if i dont run into anymore issues
Good luck on your build.

Don't mind the hate. It will pass. There will always be someone who doesn't like you or your car. Sometimes they feel the need to let you know.

After all, it's VERY important.

It's nice to see you're working on your grammar too btw. Good grammar actually is important, at least to a certain degree, on web forums. If you can't get your point across, how can anyone help you? Right?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Function > Form

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread still going eh? :rollseyes:
Old 07-17-2009, 11:52 AM
H-T White Ops

I know I reported this thread too btw. It appears I'm not the only one. Toyomatt84 was the one who "closed" my report. I think this might have originally been in the Honda/Acura cosmetic section, so that might have been what he did.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by DC5_lov3r
clean
ricer.

This POS is ricetastic. Hondatech has decided now / thread.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Surje.motorsports

Regardless if they are strangers or not 242 backers is pretty good imo. And really how much trouble is it to create a thread to prove a point? The point was made. We have all moved on except for you argueing with op about the validity of making this thread. Just stfu already!! Hopefully this thread dies soon!

Last edited by nahonda04; 07-17-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

to the 14 people so far that voted clean
Old 07-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i wouldnt really consider it a ricer...I mean the mean the rims are big but from the looks of it not freaking chromed out...i have seen some ricers and they have the chrome rims, chrome tail lights, and the chrome headlights, with a loud *** exhaust tip
Old 07-17-2009, 12:22 PM
H-T White Ops

I honestly don't think his car is that bad. Not my style, but not bad at all.

I've certainly seen worse things done to cars on this site. It's worse if it's something that can't easily be removed.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:18 PM

got my head back. and the head bolts and seals from honda with a new oil filter and some break clean to start the going back together with the engine i need one more part b4 the finaly assembly though the timing chain tensenior i still need and thats it. but i got to sell some stuff before i get one. so it might be a few weeks being laid off work sucks *****
Old 07-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Darth ModerVader

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Open or Locked?

Padawan decided.