Notices
Acura RSX DC5 & Honda Civic EP3 Includes DC5 Integra Type R & 5dr Civic hatchback

Big Time Scammer Alert: 1sckcvc

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAallTheWAY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I think it's time for the seller to call up the bank or mommy/daddy, get some money, and set this strait.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yet another option.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 08-04-2006, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (knwldge54)

I dont understand why this would be so hard to resolve??? Why cant you take back your new rims and get your money back and send it back to its owner???

This kind of **** drives me crazy, I would be calling some level of law enforcement at this point.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1sckcvc)

damn it sucks you got scamed, too bad he doesnt send you the new rims + tires
Old 08-05-2006, 04:45 AM

Default Re: (qfast817)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cant take back the rims for no reason....</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have a reason, you stole someones money and now you need to give it back. Have you even tried asking the store? Make an appeal to their humanity.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> And what is law enforcement gonna do? Im not committing any sort of offense.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have a verbal contract which you have not lived up to.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This **** isnt my fault.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you serious?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">knwldge...how much would it be for you to get new tires..i can try and give you whatever that is pretty soon and then just give yout he remaining 500 whenever i can get out and beg for change.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Me buying some brand new tires would be a waste of money.

Think about this: The cheapest I could probably get a brand new set of 16" tires would be about $200 (not likely but maybe, plus that's provided I mount them myself) or buy a used set for about $125-$150. Kind of affordable, right? Now here's the problem, I already told you...

At least two of my rims are bent!So after I spend $125-$200 buying a set of tires for a car with bent rims, I still have to replace the rims anyway.

I already told you I'm not buying rims just to buy rims. I already had to spend $60 buying a used '02 RSX rim. Me buying a full set of someone's used rims and tires was intended to make sure I'm driving on 4 rims that aren't in any way bent and on tires that have some kind of tread left on them (unlike mine).

Like I said before...
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by knwldge54 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Here's two ways this can be solved:

Option 1:
Buy some used tires (~$125)
Ship my wheels (~$125)

Option 2:
Take the tires off the RSX wheels and mount them on your new wheels.
Ship my wheels and refund me $100 so I can put towards some tires.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What your proposing would do nothing for me (or you as far as I can tell). I don't need to keep wasting $25 here, $35 there buying used tires to put back onto bent rims knowing they'll only last about a month or two.

You keep saying there's nothing you can do right now and that your working on it but damn. Your asking me me I expect you to ship your tires and sit on blocks but that's pretty much I am now. The only difference is my rims are trash, my tires are all bald and starting to go flat, plus I've already spent money I saved on my very low military salary to fix those problems.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:22 AM

Sounds to me like neither of you guys should have even made this transaction. You shouldnt spend money that you dont have... Both of you guys are hurting right now over $500 bucks.. I personally dont buy a mod for my car unless its not going to hurt me financially.. Not trying to say im a baller or anything because im not, but you need to be smarter with your money. Anyway, that just my opinion, spend your money the way that you want.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dont know what to tell you then. If you have 2 bent rims and you need all new tires then when i send your 500 back you're still gonna be screwed. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If I had my $500 bucks I'd put more on it to buy another set of used 05/06 RSX rims and tires. You were the only one selling RSX rims and tires here on H-T and CRSX when I had money to spend on them.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It costs way more than 125 for tires and a WHOLE lot more than 125 for me to ship my wheels so thats not an option. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I find it hard to believe you can't find a used of 16 tires for around $125, and that's coming from someone who's been forced to buy several used 16" tires recently.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Want me to ship you the gt3's? Because thats the only thing i can afford right now bottom line. All i need is a little bit of time to get the money together. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I am not all interested in some 16" GT3s. Besides, I've seen those wheels and don't even think they're worth $500 (shipped, delivered or picked up). I don't see how everyone else is able to ship some wheels w/ deflated tires across the US for no more $150 but you can't do it from Las Vegas to Louisiana. If you can afford to ship some GT3s, then you can probably afford to buy some used 16" tires instead. And if that's all true, getting $125-$150 to ship some wheels can't be that difficult. If we were talking about you paying your rent, you'd find some way to get the money. From the looks of it, your trying to find some brand 16 tires for your new rims and then worry about getting the absolute best price on shipping my wheels off at your convinience, regardless of how long it takes.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If im committing an offense by not living up to a verbal contract then HEY! im gonna go call the cops on the guy who verbally told me he would sell me his wheels and tires and flaked which in turn created this cluster fck.
...I dont see how anybody can classify this as a scam.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's not even comparable to this! It's not like you gave him your money and he decided to say Fu(k you and keep your money without delivering the goods.

In summary, I'm just gonna sit back for a while. I don't know if I'm just missing something relatively obvious but I feel this could have all been cleared a long time ago. All I care about is how much time am I really looking before getting these wheels in my possession.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

knwldge54 =

Modified by knwldge54 at 12:33 PM 8/8/2006
Old 08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 08-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey knwlage i have a set of 02 16 inch five spoke rsx type s wheels with decent tires in my basement 350 plus shipping takes them pm me your phone # if interested and i'll call you btw that dude 's ef-ing whack i can try to post pics too
Old 08-08-2006, 05:07 PM

dude, i wonder what happen if the buyer didn't start this thread, he's gonan keep quite, the seller should of send his $ sooner or atleast let him know, and made him waited for weeks, that's *** up.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thius is definetly not the way how to do business.....if you can have the crap in time dont post it up!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> And what is law enforcement gonna do? Im not committing any sort of offense. They cant make me pay money dont have.....if i had it id pay him. I make about 3k a month and have about 2400 in bills not including gas + food and have to support 2 other people living with me. I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIGURE THIS OUT.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you were in my state I would drive up throw my cuffs on and take care of it. You are committing an offense. If you want to get real technical,you are taking part in a fraudulent activity. You are in possession of property that does not belong to you. Do I need to go further?

Start selling car parts off of your car etc and get some money, or send a bill in late. IT IS NOT THE BUYERS FAULT THAT THIS IS SCREWED UP. no matter how much you wanna blame someone else you and only you are to blame, period end of story.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Big Time Scammer Alert: 1sckcvc (knwldge54)

Just my .02 (unbiased)
I think this has turned into a game of pointing fingers. Every body makes mistakes in life some just make bigger ones than others.

When ol boy had the money and the other guy whimped out like a toatal bitch who didn't hold his end, 1sckcvc should have turned around and said well that blows, taken it up the *** and returned the money.
1sckcvc got screwed too, if the ****** who commited wouldn't have pussed out this wouldn't have happened, but 1sckcvc, it does suck but it all does come to rest on your shoulder.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cnyej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Start selling car parts off of your car etc and get some money, or send a bill in late. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds like a good idea but If I were in his shoes I wouldn't like the idea of making my credit go FUBAR. Last I heard that was a little important.

As far as getting the money back 1sckcvc needs to give knwldge54 a deffinite time basis on when the money can be returned and how long and how he plans on doing it.

I feel for knwldge54 but you aren't making the situation any better, it might help if you pulled your panties out of your ***, traded phone numbers and talked like real men instead of bikering on HT. This is between you and him, not a group of people that don't know all of the facts. TALK!!! and not online.

This thread was started as SKAMER!!!! I think that it is safe to say that he isn't a skamer, he just has poor money managment. He admitted that he was wrong and has been reemed for it. I can say from experience and I'm sure that most of you know that bills can be a bitch so even though he screwed up I don't think he deserves a red flag as a complete *******.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Big Time Scammer Alert: 1sckcvc (k20tuner)

Originally Posted by k20tuner
Just my .02 (unbiased)
I think this has turned into a game of pointing fingers. Every body makes mistakes in life some just make bigger ones than others.
Were not talking about have kids when your not ready moving in with a bummy roomate. This is a simple deal, One person selling and the other buying.
Since everyone is making mistakes, what was my mistake? Trusting someone to deliver some wheels after paying for them?

When ol boy had the money and the other guy whimped out like a total bitch who didn't hold his end, 1sckcvc should have turned around and said well that blows, taken it up the *** and returned the money.
1sckcvc got screwed too, if the ****** who commited wouldn't have pussed out this wouldn't have happened, but 1sckcvc, it does suck but it all does come to rest on your shoulder.

Sounds like a good idea but If I were in his shoes I wouldn't like the idea of making my credit go FUBAR. Last I heard that was a little important.

As far as getting the money back 1sckcvc needs to give knwldge54 a deffinite time basis on when the money can be returned and how long and how he plans on doing it.
Your breaking my heart. Like I refrenced earlier, this is about money. My deal was with one person and was real simple, my money for his wheels & tires. Anything outside of that can't possibly be my concern. If you get robbed on the way to paying your rent, what's your leasing office have to do with that? Nothing. I'm sure they're isn't a a "but if you get robbed" or "If you don't get your check in time" clause anywhere in there. When someone is selling something, it's their responsiblity. The only difference there is that they'll eject your *** from your place.

I feel for knwldge54 but you aren't making the situation any better, it might help if you pulled your panties out of your ***, traded phone numbers and talked like real men instead of bikering on HT. This is between you and him, not a group of people that don't know all of the facts. TALK!!! and not online.

This thread was started as SKAMER!!!! I think that it is safe to say that he isn't a skamer, he just has poor money managment. He admitted that he was wrong and has been reemed for it. I can say from experience and I'm sure that most of you know that bills can be a bitch so even though he screwed up I don't think he deserves a red flag as a complete *******.
Bikering? Check this out:

I sent someone money to buy their wheels.
Ironically after the money is received, I "lose" contact with them.
No PMs, no emails, no phone calls, nothing.
I even tried calling from different numbers, waiting until H-T said he was online,
everything but mailing a letter.
Meanwhile, he was still making posts in different forums right here on H-T.
All of this goes on for 3 1/2 weeks.
At this point I try finding alternate contact information for 1sckcvc.
All I can find now are archived scammer threads with his name all of over them.
What am I supposed to do, keep being all content and hope it works out?
expletive-THAT!
I'm gonna make sure everyone knows what's going on without any further haste.
Even though it wasn't the driving factor, for all I know he could have been trying to sell the wheels to other people and keeping their money too.
After posting this thread, all of a sudden 1sckcvc becomes an active part of it

I'm not trying to call him out as a complete ******* or anything like that. Even though it has come out now that it is more than likely a "series of unfortunate events" and poor money management, I still feel that I waited long enough before bringing this topic up for general discussion.

One thing I will say your right about is yes, he should have said "Well damn, I'll just send this money back before this situation gets worse". But that's not what happened. **** happened and this is where we are today. I not trying to bring this up over and over just to boast. I just feel it's safe to say that this could have been handled, even after **** happened and mistakes were made.

Like I said before, if it were rent there would be no discussion.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:09 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by knwldge54 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Since everyone is making mistakes, what was my mistake? Trusting someone to deliver some wheels after paying for them?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Nowhere in my statment did I say that you had made a mistake, I just stated that no one is perfect.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by k20tuner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Just my .02 (unbiased)
1sckcvc got screwed too, if the ****** who commited wouldn't have pussed out this wouldn't have happened, but 1sckcvc, it does suck but it all does come to rest on your shoulder.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I did say that it was his fault. He initiated the whole thing and whent it went sower he made the wrong move. You were an inocent buyer.

As far as him losing contact, what would you think or do if you got a set of rims and then got screwed by your GF's grandpa and you where placed in his position? I think that I would just think "WTF just happened? I got screwed by a grandpa and now I have no money and I have to find 500 bucks or it's my ***!" I think that I would panic a little. I know I would try and get the money AFTER I came clean about how I screwed up instead of tryin to cover by blowing you off. Honesty is the best policy even if it isn't good news and he could have handled it a bit better. Once again I am NOT taking sides, just giving my opinion, you can disregard all if you want.

After posting this thread, all of a sudden 1sckcvc becomes an active part of it

I'm not trying to call him out as a complete ******* or anything like that. Even though it has come out now that it is more than likely a "series of unfortunate events" and poor money management, I still feel that I waited long enough before bringing this topic up for general discussion.

Like I said before, if it were rent there would be no discussion.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think that this is a way :making the thread: to make him move the ball.

All that I am trying to say is that I don't think that he is a scammer. You yourself said that he isn't a complete *******. That is the only point I am trying to make. The fact that he admited that he had screwed up shows that he knows that he is wrong, but I could have been taken care of earlier.

And yes if this were rent or any other bill it would be SOL and booted, I do concur.

I think that this should be a topic for people to read and learn from the mistakes that have happen, yes the whole situation sucks big time, but **** happens.

I hope that this is all worked out with no real hard feelings.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> even tried calling from different numbers, waiting until H-T said he was online,
everything but mailing a letter.
Meanwhile, he was still making posts in different forums right here on H-T.
All of this goes on for 3 1/2 weeks.
At this point I try finding alternate contact information for 1sckcvc.
All I can find now are archived scammer threads with his name all of over them.
What am I supposed to do, keep being all content and hope it works out?
expletive-THAT!
.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I feel you man... I would have done the same thing... I would be pissed if I didnt hear anything from the dude for damn near a month...

Modified by gm3w12 at 5:42 PM 8/9/2006

Modified by gm3w12 at 5:43 PM 8/9/2006
Old 08-09-2006, 04:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if the owner of my company lets me quit my job for a week then rehire me im gonna have to cash out my pension (retirement fund). If i can do that youll have your money and ill take 30,000 taxed 31% just to get 500 bucks to send you. Now whos losing money. Its my only option.</TD></TR></TABLE>

There has to be other ways. Do you have any mods that you can part with? That's a good chunk of change man. Try and find a set of used tires for cheap for the rims you have now and give ol boy the ones he payed for? Ebay?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:42 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he did that? musta missed it. yeah thats pretty funny... ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nevermind... I just went back and checked.. That was from some OTHER Scammer.

here was the thread: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/1707289
Old 08-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sckcvc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">naw no other way...i have too many bills....i could actually use the money for other things besides paying you back. I just hope he goes for it. Im gonna ask my boss again tomorrow and ill let you know whats up a.s.a.p.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Na fool, thats retarded. Go get a line of credit and cash advance for a few weeks. That way you will only loose say 100 dollars not 10k. Thats just stupid man. Go to the bank and tell them you need 500 $ now and they will be sure to work with you.
Dont be stupid man
Old 08-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (drumminforev)

****, go to the ****** payday advance, the title loan advance. they will give you the money in less than a minute.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:43 PM

I thought you could always loan part out of your retirement fund, as long as you pay it back thus avoiding tax....afterall it's your hareared money that you've saved up and you should have access to it... and like the other guy said, you could always get personal line of credit from some banks which shouldn't be that hard assuming that you have good credit ( you worry about making payments ontime) ......

We all understand your situation, but you should also try and be in the buyer's shoes.. If you get really mad the other guy fucked you over (no money involved), think about the guy who's out $500 and nothing to drive on... You really need to start taking your own responsibility and take actions instead of arguing around ..... If thats all you can post is bitching about your bills and your life, dont post it at all.. get the other guys number, make arrangements , and get this **** over with before this gets beyond ... for example a lawsuit....
Old 08-10-2006, 07:32 AM
* B A N N E D *

at least he is posting and not just hiding. I give him props for tring to keep up on it! He is doing what he can, not everyone can get money in a snap. Granted the deal wen way down hill but he is still here
Old 08-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^True

Quick Reply: Big Time Scammer Alert: 1sckcvc