Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

OEM seat switch Assy.sticker

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM seat switch Assy.sticker

I was trying to restore my NSX back pretty much to factory stock.Apart from new paint for scratched,rock chipped part,I also love to do the sticker/caution label as most of the oem sticker on my car has been dusted,blurred & some that still covered with plastic are all torn-up.

So as I see the original Honda sparepart website(Lings Honda at Hondaoriginalparts.com) they do have all the caution label to be order,but it seems I cant find any of seat switch assy. sticker ....anyone can help with that or I just need to make one custom sticker ?
Old 08-20-2011, 08:38 AM
Painting Masterpieces

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: OEM seat switch Assy.sticker

Oh gosh, I think you'll have to go custom on that one.

Props for restoring it back to stock. How far have you gone in the process?
Old 08-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Ponyboy
Oh gosh, I think you'll have to go custom on that one.

Props for restoring it back to stock. How far have you gone in the process?
Slow as hell.....(

Not only the NSX are rare car here in my country,but since it was honda.....the part are pricey as hell,& the authorized dealer didnt even dare to touch the car...luckily my tuner shop willing to take my car & help with all the hassle when dealing with this kind of car.

So far,I was waiting for 02+ rim & new fresh rubber,& new compliance,tie rod,bushing & some electrical part,& OEM radio unit.....gonna installed the OEM steering wheel after I completed all the part that was missing & soon after all that shittyy works was done,my car would be all OEM white again(hood,side intake & rear wing are all blacked out by previous owner)

So yeah,I think this small part cant be ordered alone....it might be need to be had with all the side swith control(coloured part,& thats is quite price) so I might resort to second option like you said.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Trial User

nsx are very pricey and nice cars! good luck
Old 10-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Trial User

Originally Posted by BlueZXR
I was trying to restore my NSX back pretty much to factory stock.Apart from new paint for scratched,rock chipped part,I also love to do the sticker/caution label as most of the oem sticker on my car has been dusted,blurred & some that still Car Accessories with plastic are all torn-up.

So as I see the original Honda sparepart website(Lings Honda at Hondaoriginalparts.com) they do have all the caution label to be order,but it seems I cant find any of seat switch assy. sticker ....anyone can help with that or I just need to make one custom sticker ?
Custom is probably going to be your best option dude, sorry. But like Pony said, props to you. Good luck.