Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

NSX Pics from the Honda Indy

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NSX Pics from the Honda Indy

Gents, I took a couple of NSX pics from the Honda Indy this past summer. Life has been busy so I've finally found time to organize my photos over the Holidays. They are from my iPhone so excuse the mediocre quality.

I was reflecting on the NSX at the autoshow and the state of Honda/Acura sports car history. Its quite sad that Honda's/Acura's halo sports car The Prelude, The S2000 and The NSX is gone. I've had the pleasure of owning a 1996 Prelude VTEC and it was both an amazing sports car and reliable at the same time. It felt 'special', new cars don't give me that feeling. The car was low to the ground, had a unique cockpit and the sound the engine made made me want to drive it harder. I've been in both an S2000 and NSX and these are the same characteristics they carried in all of their sports car line-up. Its a shame that none were commercially successful because at the end of the day, the accountants have plenty of clout in the modern car company. Hopefully, Honda can resurrect that same passion from the 90's and early 00s because their line-up is quite soulless. Finally, Acura needs to find a new design theme because compared to the competition they have become big, heavy and ugly. I remember when the TL looked good, and while I preferred my Integra to the RSX at least they had a sporty entry level vehicle. Until then, my Integra will keep me moving, what a great fun car to drive. I hope Honda finds its way.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MechEng7...at=directlink#
Old 12-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: NSX Pics from the Honda Indy

Very nice NSXs for sure, and I agree with you. None of these newer cars compare. Though you didn't mention anything about the Integra R, which is also another favorite.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the pics are awesome
it's sad that honda discontinued this masterpiece
anyway you get a trophy for the pics ~ lol
Old 01-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by redlinetuning
Very nice NSXs for sure, and I agree with you. None of these newer cars compare. Though you didn't mention anything about the Integra R, which is also another favorite.
Indeed, the Type R rocks. You can blame the lawyers for not bringing more of them (Civic, Accord, etc) to North America
Old 01-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

for those of you who like to open picture threads to see pictures...