Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

Looking into getting an NSX.. any comments, or suggestions would help me greatly!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking into getting an NSX.. any comments, or suggestions would help me greatly!

Come Janurary I will be buying an NSX. I'm looking for a 91-99 NSX in black with black interior. If you are selling an NSX either stock, modded, etc. Let me know. Price isn't an issue as long as it's clean.

My question is how much is it to maintain an NSX?

Basically, I want to know if I mod it, will it be like any other Honda/Acura and hold it's own, or does it basically become touchy? If it requires a lot of work to keep the car it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to know what I am getting myself into. I've had almost every Honda/Acura with almost every motor you can think of but never an NSX or S2K. I thought about an S2000 but I just can't get away from the sleak look of the NSX. I was at JGTC today and I got a chance to talk to some of the NSX owners; let me tell you, there were about 45-60 NSX's there. Alot of the owners recommend them and some even went as far as saying they've never had a problem at all.

If I could just get the opinions of my fellow H-Ters! that would be great.

I know having an NSX might be expensive, but if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't be buying it. So anyone with a comment regarding money, or "making sure I can afford it", don't worry about that. Thanks guys! All input welcome.
Old 12-19-2004, 07:24 AM
Painting Masterpieces

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Looking into getting an NSX.. any comments, or suggestions would help me greatly! (project_impor

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=856655
Old 12-21-2004, 10:49 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Looking into getting an NSX.. any comments, or suggestions would help me greatly! (project_impor

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by project_imports &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was at JGTC today and I got a chance to talk to some of the NSX owners; let me tell you, there were about 45-60 NSX's there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Too bad you weren't there on Saturday. There were 96 of them in the NSX Club's parking area, plus one in the MR2 area and 3-4 in the vendor booth area, and that doesn't even count those of us who flew in and left our NSX home. Click here for photos...
Old 12-21-2004, 11:01 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nsxtasy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There were 96 of them in the NSX Club's parking area, plus one in the MR2 area and 3-4 in the vendor booth area</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oops! I forgot to count the NSX race cars!