Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

i saw back to back silver NSX on 78 in NJ on Wednesday...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 10:47 AM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default i saw back to back silver NSX on 78 in NJ on Wednesday...

no tech here, but i'm just sayin', it was neat. they had neon orange numbers on the side of the back window, "15" and "18"; both identical silver NSX without any visible modifications, except the leader had tint. the second one was driven by a woman.

i think it was the first time i've ever seen two rogue NSX that were exactly the same, following each other in the middle of the day.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:37 PM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: i saw back to back silver NSX on 78 in NJ on Wednesday...

It was total coincidence.

Just kidding. Those two cars were at NSXPO 2009, the annual national event held by the NSX Club of America, which took place in Toronto September 24-29. So were another 75 or so NSXs, including mine. The numbers on the windows were used by cars in the associated track event at Mosport.

The owners of those two silver cars have been seeing each other for several years and became engaged during the event. About 20 participants coming from the Northeast were hosted by an Acura dealer in the Buffalo area the evening of September 23. He told her he was giving her something for her car, and - with the cooperation of the dealership - handed her a box that looked like it was some sort of car parts. When she opened the box, she found the engagement ring inside.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:10 AM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nsxtasy
It was total coincidence.

Just kidding. Those two cars were at NSXPO 2009, the annual national event held by the NSX Club of America, which took place in Toronto September 24-29. So were another 75 or so NSXs, including mine. The numbers on the windows were used by cars in the associated track event at Mosport.

The owners of those two silver cars have been seeing each other for several years and became engaged during the event. About 20 participants coming from the Northeast were hosted by an Acura dealer in the Buffalo area the evening of September 23. He told her he was giving her something for her car, and - with the cooperation of the dealership - handed her a box that looked like it was some sort of car parts. When she opened the box, she found the engagement ring inside.
ahh, that's awesome! yeah i went to one of those NSX Club of America meets in like '99ish at Davis Acura in Langhorne, PA. Dave Davis was leading the pack in an S2000, which at the time was pretty new, and there were like 50+ NSX charging the countryside on this crazy run. i was the only non-NSX in the mix aside from Dave. it was QUITE a trip! They all ended up at some park/airfield, and lined up for photos, talk-time, etc. After that, we all charged along the countryside again until we landed at some Japanese restaurant near, i think, Princeton, NJ. The owner of the place had an NSX too.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice summary nsxtasy! So who you calling rogue???? Yes, you spotted myself and my fiancee coming home from NSXPO2009 . We had a blast. Funny you mentioned the Bonzai Blast. That was my very first NSXCA event and certainly was not my last! It was also my first taste of the S2000. I remember taking it for a spin around VanSandt airport. Ah the good old days.....

Oh BTW. The car's aren't identical. Her's has the illusive ivory interior.

Cheers
Old 10-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pics????????
Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31
Old 10-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

great pics! love the "ENZOWHO" license plate!