Notices
Acura NSX Honda / Acura NSX 1990 - 2005 || Honda / Acura NSX 2017 -

Autotrader NSX Fraud

Old 07-28-2010, 05:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autotrader NSX Fraud

Just thought Id share this with you guys. Be careful out there... If it looks to good to be true... well, you know the rest.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...aptcha=success

I emailed him (phone number doesnt work, shocking)...

The Guy:
-------------------------
Hi,

The car is still available for sale. This 1995 Acura NSX has only 68,422 miles on board. You should know that it has never been wrecked or damaged, the car is in excellent condition. Non-smoker. The inside is clean, like new. Runs great, very smooth, meticulously maintained. To have a finish like this, it is obvious that this vehicle has been garaged and the car is exactly as you see it in the pics.
All the manuals, clear title and the original documentation come along with the car. I love this car but I have to let it go...

I had a buyer offering $7,300 but his loan didn't get approved so the car is still for sale and please don't e-mail me back if you don't have the entire amount available to buy my car. Why is the price so low? I am going trough a divorce, my financial and medical problems that I have and with our economy imagine this...

My final price that I want for this car is $7,300 and I will not negotiate the price. I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the car, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions. So if you are interested please e-mail me back for more details about the transaction.

For more pics, please visit: http://www.use.com/9aaf02b4a22adfdb4e66

Thank you,
Daniel Ritter
-----------------------------

Also,

The Guy:
---------------------------

Hi again,

Well, as I said, the car is in perfect shape and you'll gonna love it. I started to feel that I need some vacation after my divorce and I decided to visit my sister in Spain, this way I had the opportunity to meet my brother in law (he's spanish and before I've came here I've only saw him in pictures). I'm going to stay here about 2 months, but here is no problem about closing our deal because the car is in US and I'll ship it to you with no problem (my godfather works for DAS and the shipping costs will be very, very low for me to any address in US). The car will be shipped with a clear title, bill of sale signed by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name.

From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.
Here is how it works:
1. First of all I will need the following details from you: your full name, complete shipping address and phone number.
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay to open a case with them.
3. After they will process your info, they will send us the invoices. The invoice will send you all the necessary details on how to make a refundable payment.
4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 5 days inspection period to test, verify and do whatever you want with the car. If you will buy it, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money.
5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, eBay will refund you the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my car on my expense (but I'm sure is not the case the car is in perfect condition).

If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the info requested (complete name, full shipping address and phone #) so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you,
Daniel Ritter

P.S All the shipping & handling costs will be covered by me.
----------------------------------

I found this by serfing the Internet:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Acura-/3205225697...item4aa0a24812

It seemed fishy (other than a beautiful NSX going for a rediculously low price), so I researched his name. I found this linke to a Camaro Site:

http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178803

Well Im sure most of you are conscious of this going on, but for the rest of you, Beware. Dont be a sucker. Thx

Last edited by 2000SICVC; 07-28-2010 at 06:06 AM. Reason: wrong url
Old 07-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Autotrader NSX Fraud

Took him 8 minutes to remove the ebay auction.
Should state the obvious?