Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra Type-R (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/)
-   -   is this worth it (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/worth-2116288/)

run-it-red 10-04-2007 06:27 AM

Re: (raphael)

pass

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:27 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol. dam im stcuk between a hard place and a rock. i dont want to pass it up if its a good deal</TD></TR></TABLE>
First off, it's "a rock and a hard place." SEcondly, it's not a good deal. That's what we're trying to tell you.

E-Rok 10-04-2007 06:28 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here we have an example of someone who starts arguemants in the thread by saying that im trying to be cool with "type r" because im 19. obviously its not 100% original hence the price. my main concern is is it worth it. stop trying to present yourself as being mature just to pump yourself up and act like you dont have wants like every other guy on this site</TD></TR></TABLE>

the fact that you made this thread, proves his point.

raphael 10-04-2007 06:30 AM

Re: (E-Rok)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E-Rok &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the fact that you made this thread, proves his point.</TD></TR></TABLE>???if you think the thread is childish then dont post. wow how easy was that https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emwink.gif

Sa.L.aS 10-04-2007 06:32 AM

ohhhhhhh raphael you dumb pile of shit.

raphael 10-04-2007 06:33 AM

Re: (Sa.L.aS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sa.L.aS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ohhhhhhh raphael you dumb pile of shit.</TD></TR></TABLE>lol... funny shit

E-Rok 10-04-2007 06:33 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">???if you think the thread is childish then dont post. wow how easy was that https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emwink.gif </TD></TR></TABLE>

no, how about YOU leave my forum. Thanks.

020 10-04-2007 06:34 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">???if you think the thread is childish then dont post. wow how easy was that https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emwink.gif </TD></TR></TABLE>
Listen: you got a great response all things considered for this forum. You did not get the response you desired. Perhaps you should consult Donetello or Michaelangelo. Are you in school? If not consider going before buying a car.

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:35 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E-Rok &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no, how about YOU leave my forum.kthxbye.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Fixed.

OP, you ask for our opinion, and we're giving you fairly good ones considering this is GDD, and you won't listen to us. So, fine, here- "Go buy it! Awesome deal!" Better? That's what you want to hear.

E-Rok 10-04-2007 06:36 AM

Re: (icedmocha)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icedmocha &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Listen: you got a great response all things considered for this forum. You did not get the response you desired. Perhaps you should consult Donetello or Michaelangelo. Are you in school? If not consider going before buying a car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

clearly, he wanted someone to say "OMG A TYPE-R????? HELL YEA!!!!!!!"

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by icedmocha &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Listen: you got a great response all things considered for this forum. You did not get the response you desired. Perhaps you should consult Donetello or Michaelangelo. Are you in school? If not consider going before buying a car.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Preferio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

OP, you ask for our opinion, and we're giving you fairly good ones considering this is GDD, and you won't listen to us. So, fine, here- "Go buy it! Awesome deal!" Better? That's what you want to hear.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E-Rok &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

clearly, he wanted someone to say "OMG A TYPE-R????? HELL YEA!!!!!!!"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah...

Sa.L.aS 10-04-2007 06:37 AM

Re: (Preferio)

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=9596

*BONER*

WestDC5 10-04-2007 06:38 AM

why not get a regular Integra LS and put a Type R badge on the back... that'll save you 7k

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:42 AM

Re: (WestDC5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WestDC5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why not get a regular Integra LS and put a Type R badge on the back... that'll save you 7k</TD></TR></TABLE>Yeah, and put some of that casy into a cool PY paint job...

Knight1 10-04-2007 06:45 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol. dam im stcuk between a hard place and a rock. i dont want to pass it up if its a good deal</TD></TR></TABLE>

You would be a fool to buy it. ESPECIALLY if it doesnt even have the ITR Motor and interior. Those are just some of the main things that make the car a Type R. You might as well bend over and get raped!

BioXide02 10-04-2007 06:45 AM

Re: (WestDC5)

Only buy it if it is yellow! https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emsmileo.gif

ricodemus 10-04-2007 06:45 AM

there is no way I'd buy that car for 9k. Who knows if the lsvtec was built right?

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:47 AM

Re: (ricodemus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BioXide02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Only buy it if it is yellow! </TD></TR></TABLE>
!!1one!!!one!1oneoneone!!11!!!!!!11onehundredandel evel!111!1!1!

I'd say there is a lot more than what you've listed that isn't original. Theres a lot more to take than that.

raphael 10-04-2007 06:48 AM

Re: (ricodemus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ricodemus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there is no way I'd buy that car for 9k. Who knows if the lsvtec was built right?</TD></TR></TABLE>yea i hear ya how much would you buy it for?

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:49 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea i hear ya how much would you buy it for?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ross 2.0 10-04-2007 06:50 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by raphael &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea i hear ya how much would you buy it for?</TD></TR></TABLE>
I wouldn't.

TheMuffinMan 10-04-2007 06:51 AM

Tell ya what Mr Ninja Turtle

Post this in the ITR specific forum (word for word) and see what happens....

You make a post about the "mint" type r, that is salvage due to theft, is missing the engine, etc yet still in your head put it in a glorified state.

I'm very justified in what I said.

You want a "Type R" at a non-Type R price even though it's not a true type r now.

So post it in the ITR forum and I'll be watching https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emwink.gif

*edit* Oh and I have wants, but realize I should wait for the right opportunity to achieve them.

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:52 AM

Re: (Evil M0nkey)

$20 says we'll see this guy in the ITR forum a week from now...

"Look what I just got for $9k my fellow ITR owners!!!11!one!! WOOT!"

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by One of the many Type R owners &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Get the expletive out of here.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Preferio 10-04-2007 06:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TheMuffinMan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tell ya what Mr Ninja Turtle

Post this in the ITR specific forum (word for word) and see what happens....

You make a post about the "mint" type r, that is salvage due to theft, is missing the engine, etc yet still in your head put it in a glorified state.

I'm very justified in what I said.

You want a "Type R" at a non-Type R price even though it's not a true type r now.

So post it in the ITR forum and I'll be watching

*edit* Oh and I have wants, but realize I should wait for the right opportunity to achieve them.</TD></TR></TABLE>If he doesn't do it, I will....
He's got 5 minutes... It's now 10:55... At 11, I'm making it...

raphael 10-04-2007 06:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Preferio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.9k</TD></TR></TABLE>lol. seems like alot of people are saying it will be a bad buy because

theft title= less value
missing oem seats= loosing comfort https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emsmileo.gif
not the original engine=especially and lsvtec that i have no history of