Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

VIS---> owned me

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 02:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIS---> owned me

ok.. here's the story, i placed my order red H emblem and cell phone holder from VIS on 2/18/03, and i email them ask about my order on 2/28/03, which i didn't get any tracking number or no update on my acc, but the "MONEY IS CHARGED", and then right after that, they updated on Mar 1. which said "shipped and done" and then I waited till 3/13/03.
nothing reply, so i emialed them again, they told me UPS lost the order so they will resend me again, on 3/15/03. i finally recived it, but guess wat?? they sent me the EP3 rear H emblem and i did make sure i placed order with "DC2 rear" which they sent me a wrong thing.
I didn't want to make it too confuse,i could just tell them to resent the right emblem and not giving them back they one they sent me wrong, but i didn't. I drove 1 hour up to their shop on 3/17/03. and gave them the wrong emblem they sent me for exchange, their ppl there told me to wait for 2 hours cuz they have to get it from warehouse, so i waited. And then... 2 hours later, i went back,they were busy, but i am sure they can talk to me for 5 secs let me know wat's going on, but they didn't say **** but "wait abit". so i waited for another 30 mins.
A woman looked like owner came talk to me, so i told her wat happened, so she asked about my order for me, guess what?? they told me they didn't have it, it's still in warehouse(wtf they had been doing 2 hours ago?!!?) and told me to come back tomo...( WTF, why do i need to waste 2 hours' gas for your mistakes, and of course i didn't say that, i just let them know i have to drive 1 hour). So i told them to ship it to me, which they agreed and they would ship it tomo, so all their mistakes here are cleared , 3/17/03. this is wat they wrote to me, which they also have a copy of it.
i emialed them on 3/19/03 just to make sure they "actully remeber it" and guess what??? no reply at all, so i called them on 3/20/03, which the guy who talked to me on the phone sounded like he doesn't know any part of this, so i told him i want to talk to the woman, and guess wat??? 3 times total, told me to call back hour later, which the ending is i never get to talk to her. After that, i'm still emiling them, 3 emails right after i gone to their shop, non of them reply 3/25/03 now, which i placed my order and they charged it more than a month ago....
Righ now, i took of my red H emblem from my oem hood and put it on the rear of my car , because i guess my exchange going to be a mistery now.
Just few days ago, i was going to get a CF hood from them, so i called and make sure they have it in stock just like wat they told me about the emblem, but they told me that i have to pay for deposit first, then they'll go pick it up from warehouse, which means, i have to drive 2 hours again, and wait there for another 2 hours, and i might not get it!!!!!!! so i decided just pay 50 bucks more to get a CarbonWorx and picked it up right away.
Now i'm wondering they these to all customers or just me?!?!?! I admitted they do have a big company there, but worst service compare to " ALL OTHERS" i have experienced...

[Modified by YelLowITR, 11:01 AM 3/25/2003]

[Modified by YelLowITR, 11:03 AM 3/25/2003]
Old 03-25-2003, 04:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (YelLowITR)

These mama and papa company can make a product but always have idiots managements. I gave up on any US made Cali specials these days unless a major corp distributor from Japan. My worse experience were JR, spending $3k
and receives wrong part, delays, and not even an apology. This was back in 96.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:33 AM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (machgo5go)

damn man, that is a shitty story.....
Old 03-25-2003, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (2lowintegra)

was this at VIS in Monterey Park??
if so, i know what you mean...back in my ricer days i bought and was having a bodykit installed by them. got there early in the morning (1.5 hr drive) took ALL day. got home at night. VERY displeased with there customer service
Old 03-25-2003, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would post this in the classifieds and/or best buys forum.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (B2FiNiTY)

You think that's bad. When I worked @ Nopi (Yeah yeah I know but I was an IT casuality so I needed something else bad to keep paying the bills), VIS was always 2 months late with their orders. Everytime they said they shipped something I had to follow up call @ least 4-5 times. I've gotten wrong shipping numbers, run around. Nopi ws going to drop them but I think they cleaned up their act some.

It was almost like order @ your risk.

Tak was the guy I used to Badger alot.
Old 03-25-2003, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (Apex i ITR)

oh man... i will never buy anything from them again... i emailed them my 6th mail about my exchange, guess what??? no reply... i think it's gone... i shouldn't gave them back the emblem they sent wrong... now i paid money and got nothing...
they charged me 1 month ago, so too late for me to reject payment.... GAN!!!
Old 03-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that sucks, they are down the street from where I live too, I always pass by but never buy sh¡t from them...
Old 03-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (Vap133)

VIS sucks

Poor Service

Old 03-25-2003, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (Vap133)

Wow that sucks, they are down the street from where I live too, I always pass by but never buy sh¡t from them...
u are really smart at this one.... sigh.. it's not a lot money, but i paid....
Old 03-25-2003, 04:42 PM

if i didn't know the workers from there i wouldn't go there at all. im glad i have a friend that works there and when i want something he personally goes and gets it for me. if i didn't know him...i wouldn't go there at all. service sucks *** sorry to say but its the truth
Old 03-26-2003, 04:58 AM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (Q-OnE)

I'd roll back up there and give them the verbal SMACK DOWN (no bad words just express my frustration).

geez how hard is it to get an emblem
Old 03-26-2003, 05:13 AM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (B( * Y * )BIES)

That is complete BULLSHIT on their part. I would definitely voice my frustration to them if I were you. Tell them their customer service is horrible. Tell them exactly what you've gone through for a damn emblem!!! Tell them they've had your money for over a month, yet you have not received merchandise you PAID for!! Get that **** straightened out!! Good luck!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 06:46 AM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (00MRSi)

Hey, you should have ordered a few months ago my UKDM OEM emblems of my GB.

Old 03-26-2003, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (B( * Y * )BIES)

I'd roll back up there and give them the verbal SMACK DOWN (no bad words just express my frustration).

geez how hard is it to get an emblem
exactly how i feel... =\, but if i'm driving to their shop again, that means i'm going to spend more money... "GASSSSSS"

i think this is some seriouse BULLSHIT here... just like scammers... or even worse.
they haven't reply me anything yet, and of course i do not have my order...

[Modified by YelLowITR, 5:33 PM 3/26/2003]
Old 03-26-2003, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: VIS---> owned me (pinota)

got another group buy going on?
Old 03-26-2003, 09:44 PM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (Black R)

file a bbb complaint and get your money back. BBB works wonders. and file a chargeback with the credit card company. did you all know that carbon works hooda are actually VIS hoods? inline four buys them from vis and sells them for more. pretty shitty huh?

VIS
inline four
Old 03-26-2003, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (wickedik)

If they do not know you or you do not have a friend that works there, good luck. They have the worse customer serive. You can walk in and no one would talk to you or ask if you need any help.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (GSRrR)

their website sux too!!!
Old 03-26-2003, 10:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

. did you all know that carbon works hooda are actually VIS hoods? inline four buys them from vis and sells them for more. pretty shitty huh?
that is shitty, i never heard of that....any proof though?
Old 03-27-2003, 12:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (SMZ GSR)

. did you all know that carbon works hooda are actually VIS hoods? inline four buys them from vis and sells them for more. pretty shitty huh?
that is shitty, i never heard of that....any proof though?

Well, it's looks good to me, fits good, latch fits good also with some adjust
I do not care it's just same as VIS or not, at least it's better i could get it right away instead of take the chance to get scam again, or waste my gas for the 2 hours drive. I paid 50 more than from VIS, so no big deal.
BTW, i do hear a lot bad servers stuff about Inline4, but i never experience it, at least till now, they all being nice to me, even online orders, always arrive the next day, VIS is something i expericed, and serious sux that scam me as a small customer with their big company ( IT'S JUST AN EMBLEM!!!!)
Nothing reply from VIS still .... it's gone for sure now... ****** FOCKER!!!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 09:04 PM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (SMZ GSR)

i sell hoods all day long. ive seen I4 picking up hoods at vis. I4 does not make their own hoods. the wrapping is the same. brown half cardboard box with red writing on it. same part codes for example, 94 integra oem hood would be 94intoem010, the jdm one is labeled 98intoem010 i believe, if you get a monster hood for that car it would 94intm010 extremegt would 94intz010 vader would be 94intvs010, when you get one of the "carbonworx" hoods they will be labeled exactly the same and come in the same box and be the same quality,..... ITS THE SAME HOOD. only costs more. but i guess thats the price you pay for better service.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

a while back i bought a CFH from vis and it turned yellow withing a few monthes. i was so mad. back in the day i was trying to buy a kit from them and they didn't help me at all. luckily i found my whole kit for 150 from some guy in pomona that said he made vis kits. my friend knows vis really well but you dont know them you ain't nothing. im looking into another cfh im going with fiber images. does anyone know how much they run for.?
Old 03-27-2003, 11:45 PM

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (SilverDc2)

i heard that they were really bad with their customers.
Old 03-28-2003, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: VIS---> owned me (SilverDc2)

a while back i bought a CFH from vis and it turned yellow withing a few monthes. i was so mad. back in the day i was trying to buy a kit from them and they didn't help me at all. luckily i found my whole kit for 150 from some guy in pomona that said he made vis kits. my friend knows vis really well but you dont know them you ain't nothing. im looking into another cfh im going with fiber images. does anyone know how much they run for.?
http://www.fiberimages.com

Quick Reply: VIS---> owned me