Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Acura Integra Type-R (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/)
-   -   Parts for DC2 ITR in Anaheim (https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-integra-type-r-8/parts-dc2-itr-anaheim-2924999/)

midnightx 04-18-2011 01:32 PM

Parts for DC2 ITR in Anaheim

Hello,

I am going to be in Anaheim for 2 days (for work) in the coming week and was wondering if there are any good places to get oem acura parts for a DC2 (ITR) (in Anaheim)? I am travelling from Australia where the cost of honda parts are a joke (near on double) and figured that i'd make the best of the trip by getting some honda / acura bits and pieces.
I'm looking for parts for a major service:
water pump, cam belt, tensioner, gaskets etc.

Thanks and regards

midnightx

BlueIntegraBoy 04-18-2011 01:54 PM

Re: Parts for DC2 ITR in Anaheim

Inline Four (in Garden Grove, adjacent to Anaheim) is slightly cheaper than dealer list price: http://www.inlinefour.com/genhonpar.html

If you have an address in Anaheim, I suggest you order from Del Ray Acura prior to arrival, and have it shipped. It will be cheaper.

midnightx 04-18-2011 02:05 PM

Thank you for your reply!
I appreciate the input. Looking foward to the trip and getting some parts!

Cheers!

itr#1334 04-18-2011 02:20 PM

Pics or you don't own an itr!!

Just a n00b 04-18-2011 02:29 PM

hard to post pics when he's on a plane destined for the US :P

midnightx 04-18-2011 02:43 PM

On the plane in the coming week.. :) 13 hours to think of parts to buy. When it comes to cars - i seem to lack the element of "self control" and now i'm thinking of getting a header as well. *hmm*. Prices for parts in the United States are a significantly cheaper compared to the retail prices in Australia. <- this is what i've keep telling myself.

Pics of the car. This was taken at a local car meet (in a shopping center car park). Not the cleanest - but i'm planning to get the thing back on the road - hence the parts. The car is more or less stock apart from a set of coilovers (pic is pre coilovers). Once its all sorted - i plan to corner weight the thing - and enjoy the car abit more.

turboskratch 04-18-2011 05:49 PM

Yes, I can vouch for InlineFour. They are close to the Anaheim area, and although the wait to talk to Brandon can be long, it's an awesome resource to talk to for anything you need- OEM or aftermarket. Plenty of OEM parts in stock too.

I can't say for people who order parts online, but every time I've gone there, I've never had a problem with receiving parts/part quality.

Just a n00b 04-18-2011 06:39 PM

I am assuming the car is yellow since those rims are not white ;)

midnightx 04-18-2011 08:53 PM

The car is white. I'm not too sure how it came to be with this combination - as i bought the car this way (i didnt get it new).

irev210 04-19-2011 05:01 AM

I sent you a PM. Hopefully I can help you out.

midnightx 04-19-2011 05:15 AM

Hello irev210,

Thanks for info!
Would you be willing to ship internationally ? This would help alot.
I would love to get more items. But i am limited by luggage weight. As per my PM - i also need engine mounts - but it looks like i'm going to have to get those shipped in.

shahriar35 04-19-2011 07:17 AM

Morning, I personally deal with DCH Acura in Temecula, CA. It shouldn't be too far from Anaheim. I personally have it delivered because its farther for me. Anyways, if you speak to Matt in the Internet Sales department and tell him that Shahriar sent you, he can help you. His prices bet even the online prices. Give him a heads up and he can have the parts ready for you, OEM parts that is.

If you want a header, see if Bisimoto has one for you. He is also based in the Socal area.

midnightx 04-19-2011 07:30 AM

G'day shahriar35,

Thank you! This helps with another option! :)
I wish i had more time in the United States. All this planning (to buy stuff) makes me want to save up and plan a real visit.