Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie

Old 12-30-2002, 06:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie

This movie is absolutely Awesome!

Whether you've been there and driven the course or not, or maybe not even raced or driven any road course, the documentary captures the park itself, the driving, racing and why we do it.

There are quite a few of us who just drove it for the first time this past November and the feeling I got when I saw this film sparked that passion as well presented quite a bit about the course and it's design and theory. The Movie is brilliantly made.

I am lucky enough to have an extremely special and supportive wife (thanks Jeanette) she ordered this movie direct from the source just before I drove the course, and gave it to me for Christmas,,, it quickly became my favorite gift.

Heres the site to order it: http://www.limerockmovie.com
I suggest the DVD that has many extras including; interviews, alternate ending, vintage footage and 3 rides on the track in 3 vastly different cars.

If you've been there then you should get it, if you've never and are a fan you will love it, if you aren't a fan you will get a better understanding after seeing it. It's simply an extremely well made movie, both beautiful and hypnotic.

Happy New Year all,,,

A.
Old 12-30-2002, 06:39 AM
Trial User

Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (1GreyTeg)

I haven't done Limerock in awhile .... like 3 years alreay ....damn!! Thanks for the link .... I'll ordering it this week sometime.!!

Good stuff

-nick
Old 12-30-2002, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (Nick248)

Limerock is like an hour away from me

Cool ish
Old 12-30-2002, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (ur31337)

I will be picking that up for sure
Old 12-30-2002, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (RTW DC2)

just ordered it. Thanks for the link.
Old 12-30-2002, 12:14 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (743)

dood, let's have the next rspeed meeting at your house for a viewing of your new movie. we can all chip in for brews and hire neomugen to make sushi. shotgun lazyboy!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Lime Rock Park "the secret valley of racing" Documentary Movie (magic hat #9)

dood, let's have the next rspeed meeting at your house for a viewing of your new movie. we can all chip in for brews and hire neomugen to make sushi. shotgun lazyboy!
im up for that! except for maybe ray making the sushi i'd say we all chip in and get A. to slave in the kitchen for a day