Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Floormats

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Floormats

Originally Posted by masterofphones
What is there phone numbe? The one I called said they did not have any?
The ONLY Type r MATS AVAILABLE NEW AT THE DEALER are only 2001 all black mats or the ukdm msts overseas.

You won't find itr checkered mats at the dealer.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I hope it's ok that I post this here. I have the 2001 Acura Type R ones for sale for https://honda-tech.com/forums/florid.../#post51250898 if anyone is interested let me know.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

About $35 over priced from you can get them new from a dealer.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well make me an offer my dealership charges $500 call and ask them Regal Honda Lakeland, FL 863) 266-4925. I got ripped off I guess. So if someone can't pay that and wants to pay $35 less I might consider it. Every dealership and there prices and where you live is different.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I just called some dealer that I that had them and they don't have them anymore. So these will be discontinued soon too so you might want a set if you need a new pair I have one.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why not post your 2001 mats for sale in the ITR specific parts for sale in the top of this sub forum?

Here: https://honda-tech.com/forums/acura-...017-a-3296126/

You had used OG checkered mats and you sold them? Did you realize that you can't buy them new when you sold them?

https://honda-tech.com/forums/florid...-mats-3295346/
Old 04-09-2017, 06:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What is there phone numbe? The one I called said they did not have any?
Sorry for the confusion, they only have the 01 mats. I called a while ago and made the parts guy physically verify its there
Old 04-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by touringteg

You had used OG checkered mats and you sold them? Did you realize that you can't buy them new when you sold them?

https://honda-tech.com/forums/florid...-mats-3295346/
Yea what? The dude sold checkered mats a few weeks ago and is now looking to buy some again??
Old 04-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is why this dude kills me.......
Old 04-11-2017, 05:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

There is a nice set for sale on the Denver Craigslist right now... https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/6070931036.html
Only $2500. Act quickly.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DrCap
There is a nice set for sale on the Denver Craigslist right now... https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/6070931036.html
Only $2500. Act quickly.
Those look like 01 floor mats.

So he's basically asking 2k for the trunk mat wowww
Old 04-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The LHD EDM mats are back up for sale on ebay for $69 USD plus shipping. They really are nice in person and the price is right. Shows just 2 available.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172620581812...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Last edited by touringteg; 04-11-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The color looks nice I just don't like the logo and the shipping is like $65 or more I think I thought they were charging a little more than $69 right now to order the ones I saw were $71.95, but I could be a different listing. May I ask did you order these? If so how long did the shipping take?

I like to know the quality too. The 2001 Acura Integra Type R ones are a lot more expensive so I'm wondering if the quality of the 2 are any better. I have a different set coming in. That is a good price though I think your off just a little I looked them up on ebay and your link did not work to let you know. I still think the older model Acura integra type r mats where made thicker and cooler looking with the checkered pattern. I saw ones today that looked rubber and had a type r logo, but I don't know what kind of type r they were for it didn't say. If I find the picture again I'll let you know. My favorite was the ones that someone said came from Canada, but I'm pretty sure Canada had the same items we have in america so I don't know where they came from I'll post a picture of them if anyone wants me to. I might start selling some floor mats myself if people are interested in the future let me know. I don't plan on placing the order for a few days though and it takes like 8-10 days I think for me to receive them, but I don't think anyone has seen what they look like. I can get these same mats for like $130 a pair not much savings and it does take awhile for me to get them if anyone enough people are interested in buying a set from me let me know and I will order them, but I would want money up front because I don't want to be stuck with them.

Last edited by masterofphones; 04-11-2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The color looks nice I just don't like the logo and the shipping is like $65 or more I think I thought they were charging a little more than $69 right now to order the ones I saw were $71.95, but I could be a different listing. May I ask did you order these? If so how long did the shipping take?

I like to know the quality too. The 2001 Acura Integra Type R ones are a lot more expensive so I'm wondering if the quality of the 2 are any better. I have a different set coming in. That is a good price though I think your off just a little I looked them up on ebay and your link did not work to let you know. I still think the older model Acura integra type r mats where made thicker and cooler looking with the checkered pattern. I saw ones today that looked rubber and had a type r logo, but I don't know what kind of type r they were for it didn't say. If I find the picture again I'll let you know. My favorite was the ones that someone said came from Canada, but I'm pretty sure Canada had the same items we have in america so I don't know where they came from I'll post a picture of them if anyone wants me to. I might start selling some floor mats myself if people are interested in the future let me know. I don't plan on placing the order for a few days though and it takes like 8-10 days I think for me to receive them, but I don't think anyone has seen what they look like. I can get these same mats for like $130 a pair not much savings and it does take awhile for me to get them if anyone enough people are interested in buying a set from me let me know and I will order them, but I would want money up front because I don't want to be stuck with them.
The 01's and ukdm have identical backsides. They are both lighter in weight vs the 97-2000
Old 04-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Canada got the exact same mats as USA. 97-00 checkered and 2001 dark grey. Yes the 97-00 were thicker and felt like nicer quality.

I don't remember how long it took to get my EDM / UKDM mats from Hungary. Just order and be patient. Since I am in Canada I am used to paying lots for shipping parts from USA and around the world.

Give the link a try now. I copied it from ebay.com ($69 USD EDM / UKDM mats from Hungary)
Honda Integra DC2 Type R FLOOR MAT CARPET SET LHD Genuine OEM ITR 1995-01 Acura | eBay
Old 04-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The link worked before and it works now.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dave7
The link worked before and it works now.
Well something is wrong with my computer or browser because when I click on it the link goes here Honda Integra Dc2 Type R Floor Mat Carpet Set Lhd Genuine Oem Itr 1995 01 Acura Ebay - VigLink Shopping
I found it through search though thanks. I have a different set coming I'm going to wait to see what they look like before I decide if I want these. I do have a set of the new ones, but I don't ever plan on using them.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:15 AM
Painfully Stupid

@masterofphones I will give you $200 for your mats.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PaulMc
@masterofphones I will give you $200 for your mats.
Which one the new ones? Acura Integra 2001 Type R ones? Not those for that cheap sorry.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Painfully Stupid

Which one the new ones? Acura Integra 2001 Type R ones? Not those for that cheap sorry.
$250 for the 2001 mats. Final offer.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The current highest offer I got is $270 and I don't plan on selling them that cheap either. These are very rare even though there are some still around now in some places. They probably won't be able to find anymore really soon and the price just keeps going up at the dealership for them if they have them. I have a set coming from another country you mine want those instead.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Painfully Stupid

The current highest offer I got is $270 and I don't plan on selling them that cheap either. These are very rare even though there are some still around now in some places. They probably won't be able to find anymore really soon and the price just keeps going up at the dealership for them if they have them. I have a set coming from another country you mine want those instead.
You have a set of USDM mats coming from another country? EDM mats are corny in a USDM R, especially when the 2001 USDM mats are still available from the dealer. They're also not rare because you can still get them, The 97-00 mats are rare. If I were you I'd just keep the 2001 mats you already have and put those in to your '97, unless you want to get ripped off on a stock set that pops up for $1400+ every once in a while.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

masterofphones: What country? Canada?

As far as I know the only mats available for LHD are:

USDM / CDM 97-00 (checkered, discontinued)
USDM / CDM 2001 (Dark grey, some dealers still have them)
EDM / UKDM (black)
Old 04-15-2017, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PaulMc
You have a set of USDM mats coming from another country? EDM mats are corny in a USDM R, especially when the 2001 USDM mats are still available from the dealer. They're also not rare because you can still get them, The 97-00 mats are rare. If I were you I'd just keep the 2001 mats you already have and put those in to your '97, unless you want to get ripped off on a stock set that pops up for $1400+ every once in a while.
The 2001 are still rare some dealers do not have them and there price has gone up since they started making them. Soon there will be none left at any dealer and if you call a dealership that has them like mine it's $500 another one I called $522 these are stupid Lakeland and Tampa dealers who I guess over price everything. I have a set of some kind I've never seen before coming from another country I will share the picture and info when I get them and might eventually sell them. Yeah I plan to keep these 2001 unless I get a good price and use them in my 97 keep them in the bag until I go to an expo or event of some kind. That or one day probably way down the line sell it. I think I want to make it look stock again though with orignal seats, hood, bumper, and spoiler. Fix the quarter panel some how. I have all kinds of ideas on that one probably a custom fabrication to fix it. Repaint the whole car, take of the non Type R stickers off and get jdm itr wheels. Probably won't happen for 10 years or so to do it all, but it will be worth it and sell it then with low miles. That or make it into a bad *** track car with either a supercharger, nos, or kick *** turbo. Either way no where close to any of that. She still pretty though. Just fast enough for the legal street and handles so nice with all the suspension work. Just sucks she has a flood title, but some car collectors and even some dealers don't care, but most do. I mean it happened in 98 there is nothing wrong with the car. I've fixed everything on her and now just have to do regular maintenance.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by touringteg
masterofphones: What country? Canada?

As far as I know the only mats available for LHD are:

USDM / CDM 97-00 (checkered, discontinued)
USDM / CDM 2001 (Dark grey, some dealers still have them)
EDM / UKDM (black)
No not Canada there's are the same as ares. Just some country far away because I ordered them like on the 7th and they still aren't here. It's funny these things have to go through customs and all. I'm excited to see them I'm hoping there thicker than the USDM ones. They say there suppose to be 95-00 ones, but to me now that I just looked at them from where I ordered them from they look like the 2001 USDM just without the Acura symbol. It's hard to tell from the picture. I was hoping they be checkered. It doesn't look like it. I really won't know though what they look like till they get here. Like I said I will share the picture and possibly order more to sell if anyone wants some.

Quick Reply: Floormats